ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK - CNN THREATENS TO DOX REDDIT USER - NORMIES SHOCKED @ CNN

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/882414724263976960
NOWS THE TIME TO REV UP YOUR MEME ENGINES AND GET POSTING TO SOCIAL MEDIA

WE NEED TO MEME CNN OUT OF EXISTENCE
GOGOGO WE HAVE NORMIE SUPPORT FOR THIS ONE
THIS WINDOW WONT LAST LONG
IT'S MEME TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/28/cnn-boss-in-crosshairs-if-att-time-warner-merger-approved/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6l8rb9/journalist_who_exposed_the_racist_creator_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CENTIPEDES UNITE! WE MUST DEFEND KEKISTAN

EVERYONE SHARE THE MEME ON TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA. CNN IS SCARED. THEY HAVE BEEN OUSTED AND NOW THEY THREATEN TO DOXX THOSE WHO REVEAL THEIR SECRET.

ITS FUCKING WAR

Fuck off

Listen here, you disgusting, putrid goyim: it's not doxxing if you're not fucking human. If I released the name of a dog onto Twitter, would that be doxxing? Of course not: goyim aren't fucking people. Learn your place and keep quiet like the good little cattle you are, or you're next.

every one of us need to show up at the CNN headquarter dressed like wrestles and lucadors and start body slamming everyone in there

did the photos get deleted? wont load them for me. twitter loads but the images are errors.

just fucking kill yourself

>Sup Forums goes to war

I don't think CNN knows what they're in for if they piss enough faggots on this website. Trump tweeting GIFs of them getting bodyslammed will be like a summer vacation if enough autists get together

excellent bait

Go away, CIA.

War is upon us all

WE HAVE A HUNDRED GODDAMNED THREADS ALL ABOUT THE SAME FUCKING TOPIC

CHECK

THE

MOTHERFUCKING

CATALOGUE

BEFORE

POSTING

What happened?

This, I'm a goy and I fucking hate goys who disobey the Chosen. We goyim are like cattle and we exist to serve the Chosen.

FROGKEKS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

report CNN to the FBI for cyber stalking and shit.

ATTACK THEM AND SHOW THEM THE FULL POWER OF THIS STAR DESTROYER

1776 on July 4th muthafuckas

Revolution is now

pic related
gas CNN, news war now

Is there a hashtag we can get trending?

#NotAboveTheLaw

Are you the user the made the other version? We now need someone to do frame by frame with Trump and American flag logo

He also made this post, which is what I think really bothered CNN, not the WWE gif

#CNNsoJewish

FELLOW KEKISTANI PRESENT XD

i laughed

but seriously Andrew Kaczynski is probably shitting his semitic diaper right now

damn cuckservatives come out of the woodwork when there is a slight habbening

Jej, the sissy rdditor apologized already. He's just a mememing cunt like the rest of you. This why I've been telling you kids to go out a little into the real world. It's unforgiving. Remember the seizure gif child? Same shit. He's probably entertaining black penises as I tap these words on my smartphone. Stop acting.

#CNNBlackmail is probably the best option at this point.

#CNNBlackmail would probably be the easiest.

HELL YES I MAD

>AND GET POSTING TO SOCIAL MEDIA
Fuck that, I don't wanna get doxxed. I will literally lose my entire life for that.

AT&T IS ABOUT TO ACQUIRE CNN IN THEIR TAKEOVER OF TIME WARNER

CONTACT YOU CONGRESSMAN AND SAY YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH CNN AND AT&T DOXING PEOPLE

AT&T IS ALREADY SICK OF CNNS SHIT

nypost.com/2017/06/28/cnn-boss-in-crosshairs-if-att-time-warner-merger-approved/

revisited a classic

#NotAboveTheLaw plays back to Hillary Clinton its a thematic connection

GET THOSE FUCKING MEMES GOING LADS

You're not even American. Get the fuck out of this discussion before some funnel web bites you in the dunnie.

i bet this was you shitting up my favorite shitting stall, you ghetto swine

This bait is blatant.

We're in full raid mode. What do you expect. Either we lose hype by tomorrow or we're about to have another 3 months of non-stop war and ops threads.

LEFTIST SHILL DETECTED.

Do not let this ShareBlue/Antifa/JIDF tactic distract you from the real mission.

This is legitimate ammo we can use against the (((MSM))) and the liberals are already questioning (((them)))

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

do whatever you guys want but DO NOT touch my boy Jake Tapper

I'm not.
I'm also too drunk to do this properly.
Happy fourth.
Zieg fucking heil.

the absolute state of the media. And people wonder how trump won.

Why not both?

>pro-Trump factions attacking each other, huge divisions within the right
>Sup Forums disavowing r/The_Donald and twit/pol/ entirely, 8ch hates all of them
>((((CNN)))) does the ONE thing that can unite all these disjointed pro-Trump factions into the massive force they were during the election

I can't believe they are this stupid.

lmao

We must name the Jew. The Jew is immune to all criticism but it's name.

CNN faces and CNN logos, let the 'shopping begin.

I'll get right on it.

IT'S TIME GUYS. CAN WE PULL A RESPONSE ATTACK THAT WILL HIT THESE GUYS HARD?

D E S T R O Y
C N N

jews succeed from hard work and education, not networking you trailer trash faggot

>ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
>for a reddit user

nah. I don't have sympathy for retards who can't into infosec and plausible deniability, not to mention apologizing to CNN like a little bitch

You fucking idiots! DONT MAKE GIFS WITH NAZI OR ANITSEMETIC SHIT IN THEM. that legitimizes the fact that its racist and white people are bigots. The original gif was about wrestling, use other shit instead of showing your fucking nazi power level. Use ANIME OR ANYTHING ELSE

SHALADY!!!!!!

This is big and will lead to bigger things. Dont get distracted from the main goal of exposing CNN.

>GAS ALL KIKES
>GAS CNN
>RACE WAR RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

We can do this.
We can make this happen.

Put all differences with t_d and keknerds aside for the time being and don't let shill distract from the real goal.

1488 and godspeed.

Oh, his ass is most def 2nd or 3rd

So what? I am Jewish. I don't fucking care.

We are disproportionately in media, investing and government. Saying someone is jewish is not bad unless you think being jewish is bad.

CNN (literally a bunch of jews) are doxxing people and you're all like 'lol not reddit'. This isnt about reddit, it's about CNN- it's about the Jew.
In short, see

t. CNN

Fuck off centrist alt lite cuck. Being called Nazis doesn't scare us.

I probably don't have to say this, but just in case there is anyone here who hasn't realized it yet:
Reddit is extremely unsafe. Not only is it highly insecure, but it is completely filled with such types that would be highly inclined to dox someone like us. If any of you are retarded enough to actually have a dedicated reddit acount, do NOT ever post anything that would harm you if said under your real name.

Yes/No?

cnn war general when?

Being Jewish isn't bad, but all the criminal elite are Jewish. Also wars for Israel.

Test

Andrew Kaczynski threatens to dox if you step out of line. It would be a shame if he were doxxed.

>nu-Sup Forums
kys. every single one of your posts, searches, visited sites, passwords and usernames are logged and being used to make an online profile of your person anyway.

Lukewarm traitor. Kys.

Who gives a shit

Let Reddit fall

BAN ASSAULT GIFS

This, desu.

>unless you think being jewish is bad.
well from what Ive gathered about jewish people. That's exactly what jewish people think.

SHADILAY! WHERE ARE THE BASED BLACK MEN'S AT?

Can we leave Wolf Blitzer alone? He's bae

Looks better in black and white, desu

>reddit user

Oh, so you mean... an irresponsible person who posts to an unsecure forum using personally identifiable information?

Remind me why I should care about some jackass like this

>all these (you)s
(You)

Dumbass, I posted the CNN kike picture. I am aware of this.

We don't need to argue with keknerds and t_d though. We need to work together to expose the Jew. Kekfags call them "Globalists" because they haven't taken the redpill yet but we are working towards the same cause.

>STOP FALLING FOR DIVIDE AND CONQUER

That is literally the most obvious trick these filthy kikes are using against us.

We must defend our retarded reddit babies against the jews. They might be autistic manchildren, but they're our autistic manchildren.

fuck of whitey you cant tell us what to do?

Guaranteed (you)s

I have no interest fighting alongside pawns who can be blackmailed through normie facebook posts

The more that the weak ones get doxed, the more that the serious ones start giving up their precious social networking bullshit and start digging in their heels to become legit far-right internet fighters

ragefuel
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6l8rb9/journalist_who_exposed_the_racist_creator_of/

Every time I come to this website I'm truly dumbfounded at how utterly gay all of this is. This is all just so stupefyingly homosexual.

They'll get the bullet first

Fucking your wife.

Pic related. Andrew Kaczynski dox

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

TORA TORA TORA

Because CNN- the globalists, the Jews, however you refer to them- are attacking somebody who didn't do anything wrong. Yes, they're a stupid reddit user, but this is about (((CNN))), not reddit. If you don't think so you're either retarded or a shill, so fuck off.

NICE TRY, SHARIABLUE.

Can someone answer this: is doxxing illegal, and what countermeasures can be put in place for somebody being doxxed? Would identifying the source of their doxxing benefit them? I know it's amusing now but the idea of doxxing is just disgusting, a tactic for SJWs who claim the moral highground