Tennessee tells California off

Who else is proud and blessed to live in this based state?

Commiefornians need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2017-06-27/city-lawyer-nashville-sanctuary-city-like-bid-unenforceable
knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2017/01/31/knoxville-mayor-keep-hearts-open-immigrants/97290414/
washingtonexaminer.com/sanctuary-cities-promise-to-make-1-million-new-us-citizens-in-year/article/2627741
visitmysmokies.com/blog/smoky-mountains/the-lost-state-of-franklin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The funniest part about it all is that people from California thought we'd be sad if they stopped coming here.

>Senate joint resolution no 111

it's even a get

Kek wills it

I'm a commiefornia fag looking to move to Tennessee. Don't worry though, not a commie or a bernout millenial.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what this says?

It's like 2 minutes of reading max you lazy bum. But pretty much the TN senate is telling California to stop being such a faggot with their "travel ban" to states that aren't LGBT friendly.

Thanks lad. Decided to read it after all. 10/10 bantz. God bless TN.

i hope those commies get nuked, i wanna smell them fry from the east coast

Isn't this "travel ban" only for state-funded visits and doesn't apply to private citizens?

It's still petty as fuck and literally only meant to piss people off

Which end of state?

Fuckin smug faggots are delusional. I'm convinced there's something in the water.

Its like their feelings outway their logic or something...

Avoid Memphis like the plague. TN is 80% white but I bet if we gave this city to Mississippi that number would jump into the 90s

I'm in the bay area here for free tuition college (not SF). At the end of 3-5 years I'll be looking to move to Tennessee for good IT work.

East TN is best TN.

Tennessee could give Memphis to Mississippi and make both states better

(The best part about this joke is that it works for Arkansas too)

I'm particular to the Upper Cumberland, but East is nice too. UT is infested with SJWs though.

Damn savage. Good job tennessee.

Maybe I missed the precursor to this legislation, but what prompted this reaction exactly?

Awesome read. Thanks OP.

Born and raised in Northeast TN. Don't know much about KTown except they vote like us in NETN.

I live in Nashville, but I studied at ETSU. I love Buffalo Mountain, used to hike it several times a week.

Tennessee has an interesting mix of based politicians and cuckservatives. Thankfully on cultural topics such as Confederate statues they're standing their ground. Of course the fact that anyone in California thinks we were gonna miss them is hilarious anyway.

inb4

Johnson City has lots of fags, but they ain't very noisy.

California recently enacted a travel ban for government employees to states that don't support their level of LGBT rights. Tennessee is responding to that by telling them how petty and childish that is, and that all this is going to do is cause infighting between states and no one will come out better from it.

I'm also guessing TN was on that list

improved

Fucking beautiful. NC pride. I thought I wanted to leave this state but now that great things keep on coming up about it I'm not sure I will

STAY THE FUCK AWAY.

FUCK YOU. MOVE TO KENTUCKY.

I like Kentucky. My county is right on the border with them. I go visit their Amish on occasion. Southern KY is bro tier

I like that Rand got elected as senator in KY, but I liked his father more. Still, no way I want to miss out on gig city.

Knoxville is a sanctuary city and is trying to help illegals get citizenship

fucking losers

Where do you go to visit them? I always wondered where they're from. They have the best produce.

Unfortunately so is Nashville. I like all the cities except the larger ones.

>tfw live in Memphis and have to put up with everyone else in TN shitting on the city when it's actually a great place to live provided you don't stray too far north or south of Poplar

we need to get the commie fag californians out of wa state too.

Yeah, and I'm sure the Green Zone in Baghdad is a great place to live too, dude.

Nashville isn't, they tried to make it one and failed.

usnews.com/news/best-states/tennessee/articles/2017-06-27/city-lawyer-nashville-sanctuary-city-like-bid-unenforceable

Huh. In that case I say let them contain that mental disorder in CA. They want to preach tolerance, then reject others who don't hold their same views? I bet if we were a predominantly muslim state they'd sing a different tune. Fucking hypocrites.

>tfw I'm here temporarily for an internship and idk if I'm hearing fireworks or gunshots right now

I believe our mayor is still fighting for enactment, though. I'm glad it didn't pass, but I know she's still gonna push for it.

Nashville has the largest fireworks display in the nation. I'm surprised I'm not seeing anything from my window...

Fuck off we're full.

Knoxville is not a sanctuary city.
knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2017/01/31/knoxville-mayor-keep-hearts-open-immigrants/97290414/

I bought some of the best fireworks ever in TN. The guy explained which were best, cool dude. Next time I came through there the place had burned down. Bummer

>country of tennessee
>good idea
Why do you have a patch work of 52 different vassals and duchies?

I lived in East Memphis for a couple years and walked everywhere I went. It really isn't that bad unless you stupidly chose to live in Orange Mound or something.

I'm sorry....what were you saying?

washingtonexaminer.com/sanctuary-cities-promise-to-make-1-million-new-us-citizens-in-year/article/2627741

I'll settle for State Of Franklin.
visitmysmokies.com/blog/smoky-mountains/the-lost-state-of-franklin/

Commiefornian here.

I totally support this. Based and sensible Tennessee. I hope to visit soon (again).

>Isn't this "travel ban" only for state-funded visits and doesn't apply to private citizens?
Yes, but it's still asinine. We have literally some of the very worst legislators in the entire country. My cherished dream is that there really will be a day of the rope and I'll get to see them all hang. Especially that poisonous retard Maxine Waters and fucking Pelosi, there are no epithets foul enough.

>Who else is proud and blessed to live in this based state?
East TN Appalachia user reporting in.
I love this state.

I did hear an interesting tidbit recently to the effect that Chinese $$$ is behind a lot of the far leftist bullshit in CA; they are pushing for secession because they hope to make CA Chinese clay. It's just insane enough to be true; plus we know that Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein et al are as corrupt as it's literally possible to be.

But user Maxine Waters thinks she's smarter than an accomplished neurosurgeon who had to work his way to the top.

From the article in my post:
In light of Trump’s sanctuary city promise, Rogero clarified that Knoxville is not and will not seek to be a sanctuary city for immigrants.

What's up with Tennessee lately? It's everywhere. I heard something about Nashville's city looking not like it was?

Why would you say that to a right-wing conservative? We have millions of them in CA. Mind you, I wish millions more would move here and effortlessly BTFO the libshits. But you know, nice weather just isn't enough balanced against all the horrible shit here. I would love to leave but my parents are elderly and need me. One day though, when they're gone, I'll be an absentee CA landlord just like millions of Chinese fuckers.

holy fuck i love you guys.

lol...nice digits.
Maxine is the dumbest nigger on the planet and a huge crook to boot. She's no better than your average ghetto nig, just stick a more expensive wig on top and put lipstick on the pig.

Can confirm that chinks work with CA government under an Obama program to do things like subsidize cheap chink brand phones for those under the poverty line.

Nashville is growing super fast, so TN is becoming more relevant.

unfortunately nashville, chattanooga, and knoxville will all suffer the same fate as memphis as their nigger populations increase leading to further democratic power consolidation. eventually you will all get your very own Mayor Willie T Boone Niggerstealin' to loot your treasuries and send your property taxes through the roof

That, and chinks are building the high speed rail project from LA to SF.

>tfw the Predators lost their chance,

Oh shit... do we need to start referring to the Chinese with parentheses?

And it will go under the sea once the fault line erupts.

fuck, i was hoping fleeing to chattanooga or thereabouts if the current mestizo horde becomes too numerous here in northern GA

i guess northern AL will be my refuge if needed

It was in. Fuck that ref

Nobody gives a shit about what flyover tards say about us.

problem is the nogs always come into the poplar corridor to fuck with whitey and steal his shit. plus midtown is full of obnoxious liberals

Fireworks are illegal to sell in TN. I always have to go to MS or AR

depends on county

>Fireworks are illegal to sell in TN.

LOL no they aren't you Shelby County tard.

literally God's country
>tfw no state income tax

the Chattanooga population is relatively stable and the nigger-infested areas are easy to avoid

You stay where you are, faggot.

I apologize for him.

go fuck yourself
Carolina/Louisiana bbq best bbq

That's why I would enjoy moving there, especially when Trump removes state tax deductions from federal tax.

No, I fucking hate Commiefornia and their bullshit.

T.L.D.R.
Tennessee passed a resolution formally recognizing California's immense faggotry as a threat to national security

Just think about that; California's sanctimonious bullshit has gotten so out of hand, the state of Tennesee had to PASS AN ACTUAL FUCKING LAW against it.

Interesting times, brothers. Interesting times.

They were. Texas was too, but we're too busy deporting spics to provide an official rebuttal. That being said, it's good to see our Best Friend Forever Tennessee BTFO Commifagnia. We remember the volunteers who died at The Alamo

I don't know how I feel about this. Pretty sure we're full though.

However, even more impressive is the fact I managed to spell 'sanctimonious' correctly on the first try.

This is true. 865 specifically.

Not really that impressive, it's more or less phonetic spelling.

I was on the phone with my dad talking about politics and when immigration to TN came up he pretty much said "nah we're full" from his log home in the middle of his 137 acres of woodland with no neighbors for miles. Cheeky bastard

Also east tn here

Sounds comfy as fuck, friend.

Apologies if wrong,but would I be correct in my understanding that is is basically saying "California is towing a temper tantrum, we should all just ignore it"?

Seriously. We do not need Californians in TN. I do prefer their oranges (sorry FL) but hate almost everything they represent. They can't help but bring their toxic culture with them when they finally get the hell out of California.

They spent time, effort, and tax payer money to officially send CA a letter telling them they disapprove about how CA spends their time, effort, and money.

He's right.

It is. Me and my siblings get to inherit it as a summer home when my parents die.

A cause I'm honored my tax dollars went towards.10/10 would fund again.

So how long until states go to war with another?

Fuck dude, I want to move to Tennessee so badly. Get me the fuck out of fucking Jew Jersey, I can't fucking take this place anymore.

>tfw calicucks have been flooding austin for over 20 years (see: slacker (1991))
i feel 4 u bros