How long till this happens to one of us?

It's happened several times

A sympathetic character.

Never. White people are complete pussies. They will never stand up for themselves. Everyone knows that

itt: villains who did nothing wrong

he did nothing wrong

I don't wanna be your buddy Rick. I just want a little breakfast.

I want to say fuck off, but look at all the countries that are cucked (i.e. self-destructive with mass immigration + self-hate). They are all (nearly - like 99%) Western. It's not even a modernity thing; see: Japan, Korea, Taiwan...

is this movie worth watching?

had this movie for years but never watched it, should i?

no

yeah it is.

>pic related, it's Michael (((Douglas)))
>Jew with an Uzi
That's a daily thing in the gaza strip. Which should remind you, it's time to make aliyah.

That's the beauty of the movie, libs used it as warning for gun control but everyone with a set of balls said fuck yeah I like that guy.

Watch it just don't pay for it.

BRRRRAAAAPPPPP

What's the movie

That man was a true hero.

Soon for me.

The government threw me in jail for 2 years for hunting cats as a source of income. I'm sick of the state imposing their moral values onto me.

Luckily I've restarted trapping and preparing cats for food for customers, but feral cats, which is legal, so my parole officer has no issue with it.

Pic related are a bunch of cats salt curing from the ceiling of my basement. It's a good business.

Falling Down

I can see the (((nose))) from back here, moshe

kill yourself tbqh

Damn homie

Fucking leafs, it's always something with you guys.

I'm not a Jew. I'm Welsh.

Pic related is a staff I made for a buddy of mine, he paid 100 dollars for it. It's great business.

Fuck your government, dude, a Canadian used to be white but not anymore.

Just get money, see if you can get surrogate babies and have 5 white children and teach them what you know. No point in killing random mooks because the government fucked with you.

Nah, get fucked cunt. I actually deal in "art" using animal's remains. You're just some edgy shit who doesn't know how to clear EXIF data.

sick fuck, and the last I heard cat had to be federally inspected meaning your operating a black market and hiding it under the guise of getting rid of a nuisance. you're going t---oh a leaf, figures.

Alright you're baiting. Last time i saw this pic, it was from a screencap of some crazy guy who kept hunting and eating cats in his neighborhood. Unless you're that guy

The fucked up part is Ive probably shot more cats than you. just part of rural life. don't worry, you've found a friend who understands.

They lied to me.

I sell it to family and friends. It's legal.

>hunting cats as a source of income
>preparing cats for food for customers
>a bunch of cats salt curing from the ceiling of my basement.
What the fuck goes on up in Canada? Who eats cats in Canada? How much does it pay?

The same way it's "legal" for my degenerate buddy to keep a baggie of pills in his underwear drawer if he only sells to people who won't rat on him.

Thanks for your face, though.

Chinks, probably. To answer all your questions.

Yeah that's me. I've moved to a rural area filled with ferals on my uncle's property since my release though. I got arrested the first time since they were domestic cats and thus illegal to hunt.

I'm setting the prices back to 1965

topkek
If that's you really, you best of luck.

Right. I hadn't thought about the new Canadians

Based.

Shit man. Is there nothing else you can do for income?

>Fuck your government, dude, a Canadian used to be white but not anymore.
>Democrat
I'm slowly starting to believe these nazi fags are a bunch of liberals.

I have a hernia so no

great film, along with Runaway Train, on my regular rewatch list

golf course scene is a favorite

I'd do that shit if the pay was right, Even domestic cats can go back to being wild animals again.

The only thing that makes a cat domesticated is you feeding it, try not feeding a outdoor cat a couple days and it will leave you.

>you.

its like a video game where he levels up with weapons

the butterfly knife was a nice touch

I had this old black SGM tell me his perspective. He tells me,
"Black people right, they hoop and holler, theyll get in your face but most of em wont hit ya, you can just walk away. Spics and such are the same, but in a group they'll get you. Now the white man, when whitey gets mad he doesn't hit you, he doesn't even tell you, he climbs a tower and kills 16 people and wounds 30, i dont fuck with no white man."

How old are you at this point anyways?

Hate Has No Home Here

He wasn't sympathetic he was a complete spastic.

>most of em wont hit ya

Lol nice try, nigger. There is a reason why violent crimes statistics exists.

>Software dev here

I started dressing like him recently to go to work. I really like his style. Got the same glasses any everything. Except my hair is completely shaved down on the sides and I wear my SS Ehenring in public now. I'm not crazy or anything but my coworkers definitely look at me like I am.

OOOOOH are you the guy that REALLY REALLY hates cats and used to catpost about methods of killing them fucking everywhere way back in the day? If so I'm really not surprised to see this picture and as much as I love cats this is the best thing I've seen in a while.

Wanna go back home :(

Dang. Well man best of luck man. Hopefully those dumbass liberals dont bother you much. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Someone tell me where I can watch this

Also guys, the setting in Escape from New York is absolutely Sup Forums as fuck. It's set in a literal fascist America

great brap buster
agreed.

Post more proofs