If a woman can do a job the same as a man, doesn't she deserve the same pay?

If a woman can do a job the same as a man, doesn't she deserve the same pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If

Yes, of course she does.

No.

Not if she's a six toed mutant.

>if

da fuk dat bitch got 12 toes

Women belong in the home. Only the superior skilled women deserve to work side by side with man. Women is for serving the family only.

>womyn soldier goes to fight
>cries and panics
>wonders why she gets less pay

they do get the same pay for the same work.

Regarding high level jobs/careers, not my fault if women can't negotiate for a higher salary.

>if

obvious bait, saged.

Don't reply to these posts you fucking imbeciles.

>deserve

there's that word again

If women are paid less than men why isn't every job filled by a woman?

I'm glad we kicked you out of this country after telling your king to fuck off 241 years ago today.

She does, but we don't have a problem with women doing the same job for the same hours with the same level of performance as men at the same company and making different wages. The so called "wage gap" is mostly just a matter of women choosing jobs that pay less.

Yes. That's why we have laws in the US preventing discrimination against women.

What do you mean by a superior woman you monkey?

How is it bait?

Yes.
If you do as good a job.

They get paid the same for the same job fool.

you'll get paid the same if you do as good a job

Nah
Bitchs aint shit bit tricks and hoes

Yes.
And comparatively few of them are qualified or even have the inclination to do what men usually do.
Which is why we see approximately zero female trashmen and zero female plumbers.
THANK YOU, PATRIARCHY.

No. She'll belong in the home no matter how well she can do the job.

women were a mistake

I dont pay women so i dont care, i doubt employer care about paying whites or anyone as much as possible

Says who?

Sage

A women who has proved she has superior skill in her craft. If she isn't above average, she belongs on home, not flooding the marked for cheaper labor for all.

shill thread
lets play bingo instead

What kind of queer made that bingo.

What is up with these stupid feet pictures? I don't get this meme, can someone explain it to me? Is it a liberal thing?

Man, no lines but that was close.
Still not a normalfag.
Thank god.

good luck finding a job woman an actually do as well as men, that said they do get paid the same for the same job title. we have laws to ensure it.
if you are getting paid less you can sue enough to retire

Yes, which is currently the case

>If

>hasn't taken the footpill

no such thing

Women shouldn't be working. It's insulting that they have to in our society. Women should be able to stay at home and care for her family. Instead she has to work her ass off as if she were a man and hire a stranger to take care of her children.

What if a woman wants to work?

Yes, which is why they've been receiving the same pay for over 50 years now. If in 2017 a woman is making less than a man, she is obviously not doing the same amount of work, as the law forbids paying her less for the same work.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

Sure, what are you getting at though?

> "if"

I'm not a hardcore traditionalist like you guys, but it's a fucking tragedy that so many people just can't take a fucking break from work to raise a family in their 20s/30s. They just can't. It would ruin their career. They have to slave away. Or they're too busy and stressed to even meet anyone. Both men and women get stuck in similar situations.
It's the job market that leads to that. Employers have all the power. Workers have no recourse. They do what they have to, at expense of themselves and of society.
But yeah, in general things work out better if women can spend more time with their children while the man works. Ideally they could resume or start a career afterward if they want to, but right now it's very hard unless they remain dedicated to it. So people don't do that.
The liberals' ideal that men and women should live the same is retarded. They think that just as many men could be stay-at-home dads as women are. Fucking kek, good luck with that. Neither men nor women actually want that. And when they think they do often times it doesn't work out. It goes horrible wrong. There are clear tendencies in what they want, and what actually works in reality. Liberals went full retard.
>s-save us Islam!

im a simple man, i see a thread with feet, i bump

wtf!

It is so fucking hypocritical how they want more female compsci, engineers and business executives but not demanding the hard jobs like boilermaking, janitorial work, contruction or sewage work. There are so many scholarships for being non white and non male while pursuing either gender/ethnic studies/sociology or the majors that lead to the highest paid professions possible. My great grandparents were illegals from mex civ war back in the 1920s, and I think we need much better regulations of immigration and to stop these racial and gender scholarships. It feels wrong of me to take money for my race and I think the fuckers with appearently $46 billion in scholarships should just put the money in the system rather than make students have to waste time and energy applying and planning for something that is not gurenteed and will go to some black transgender lesbian who is demiqueerboy or whatever the fuck they are.

Sure! and if a donkey can run as fast as a thoroughbred race horse then it deserves to run in the Kentucky Derby.

>It's the job market that leads to that. Employers have all the power. Workers have no recourse.
Which was not helped in any sense by Feminists doubling the workforce by adding women to it, which was the exact moment that a single income became unable to support a family.
Supply and demand.

lmao I can only check off two boxes.

If women can do a job the same as men, but only get half the pay, why don't companies exclusively hire women and cut their wage bill by 50%?

>more toes to suck on
Whats the problem?

/thread

Because they're sexist, duh. They like oppressing women more than they like money, clearly. They fear strong, independent women so much that they're willing to pay men more.
kek
Yeah. It increased the measured GDP (and taxable income), but it didn't make people wealthier, for many reasons which are often discussed here.
It wouldn't have to be this way though.
But realistically there aren't that many plausible paths to fixing our culture. The liberals' plan failed. The way they're hoping to fix it is even worse than the current problems. Seems like there has to be a rollback of certain things. It can make things better for everyone. Just not the ideologically brainwashed liberals. And the large money interests behind them. That's one the reason they seem so batshit insane now. The large interests behind them keep going even when the ideology is broken.

They should earn more if they are equally educated. That will increase competition and overall education and get employers hiring more men, backfiring on feminists. Win/win.

He gets it.