Remember your words have repercussions. If you shitpost and get outted. It is of no fault but your own

Remember your words have repercussions. If you shitpost and get outted. It is of no fault but your own.

This is just like OTTO, if fuck with the system. The system will bend you over and cream you.

This idiot fucked himself and for once I STAND BY CNN

twitter.com/dickmasterson/status/882424652898869248

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/is_right_again/status/882449715333345283
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing people should recognize here is that the actual behavior that's being disincentivized here is POTUS acting like an irresponsible idiot. Now he knows that if he spreads a shitpost encouraging violence against the press, and the author of that shitpost has any unsavory content associated with their online activity and a desire to preserve their public reputation, his retweet will severely screw with the life of one of the people he is supposedly standing up for.

I'm kidding, of course. He knew all of this already. He just doesn't give a fuck about betraying and hurting one of his loyal shitposters because for trump, loyalty is one-way - you must be loyal to him, he will chew you up and spit you out without even thinking about it. People who are not Trump are little people; they do not get to have any of Trump's thought directed towards preserving their well-being.

Because he's president, and you're not. He's rich, and you're not. He's just not that into you. Trump is into Trump, and that's it.

Bet you Trump defends HanAssholeSolo.

Screencap this.

Think CNN needs to be humbled.

Hi CNN

Lol kys fag

You don't stand by cnn fickwits, you are cnn

and you crossed the line

I fucking hate Sup Forums now good job the_donald

Hi CNN, I know youre scared & confused, you thought everyone would rally behind you when you no so subtley threatened to dox someone who went against your agenda. You see the world is waking up to you & your kike overlords bullshit. Yeah I said kike, i dont give a fuck! Go get zykloned you cocksucking queers

The fuck? Is this shit real?

Piss poor b8,m8.

Sage, All fields, etc.

mobile.twitter.com/is_right_again/status/882449715333345283

The guy who made the gif also posted this anti-Semitic meme. That's the real story. I hope CNN covers it in depth. Why are there so many Jews at CNN?

Hello CNN,

Your time is now.

End it all.

Don't be a pussy and stand for your beliefs and you won't have to give a shit about being caught fuck you pussies. Not one single person I know doesn't know my political beliefs and they still talk to me stop being afraid to speak your mind faggots

>I am a fag

So your allegiance lies with the system and with a private cooperation with a globalist agenda. Tell us something new you commie ratfaced bastard.

Holy shit. i though this was fake.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer