CNN cries out in pain as they doxx you

CNN cries out in pain as they doxx you.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626
youtube.com/watch?v=TbWtyPns-ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

itt a retarded kiddo make a 1001th thread about the same bulshit over and over and over
you need attention fat fuck ? no one answer your dumb joke on twitch ?

>flag
Too obvious lol

shouldnt we be doing the same back so people know where they are to keep them away from their families since their an anti-american propaganda machine?

obvious what ?
and you use lol like a fucking normie
only thing obvious here is you bunch of normie seeking attention over a dumb shit like always
i start to hate the false right more than the faggot SJW bunch of brainlette attention whore

ShariaBlue can you stop? We can see what you're doing, these are designed to be repulsive and weaken the message to the normies. DO NOT REPOST THESE.

This is my first thread in a while.

You are clearly very intelligent.

Redditors are literally retarded. Even the ones that were smart enough to get redpilled.

Meant for

Saved

Obvious you studied the fine art of the shitpost

oldfag here, we've been doxxing people for shits and giggles since 2006

not really understanding why you want us to be clutching at pearls and crying over some kid who got sloppy with covering his ass

>reddit spacing
>concern trolling
If you were one of us, and I mean truly one of us, you wouldn't give a shit either way because it's fucking funny.
>>Sup Forums
>>/e/
>>/t/
>>/out/

Because fuck CNN in the asshole that's why. Piece of shit lying fake news subversive garbage network that needs to be dumped in a mass grave and forgotten.

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626

I won't care I find it funny but the 10 000 thread by those reddit attention whore is getting really annoying whenever the kike in chief twitte a dumb things or something happen with the MSM they come on here refuse to use the catalog or follow the rules and make 10 000 thread seeking attention and playing the alt-light social just warrior sounding worst than fat feminist on a full moon
enought already

Time for everyone everywhere to do some kind of "offensive" cnn meme, and post it online. Let them track us all down, morons.

cause you think it's just cnn you mongoloid specimen ? fuck off and die brainwashed moron they all like that

>immediately stops reddit spacing
Fuck off, schlomo. I don't care how much they're paying you, we will ALWAYS hate you (((people))).

retarded burger as always fuck off i'm not even the one you were talkin with learn to check ID go back to your degenerate heaven fast

Are you fucking kidding me, no way. They. are. ALL. JEWISH?

youtube.com/watch?v=TbWtyPns-ng

>I was told people want to shoot,strangle,hang me, and throw me out of a helicopter
daaaamn

Go fuck yourself retard