>>ONE OF US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsu7wEyiWGQ
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuLtEToDKHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN IS FINISHED

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS

Stop Threadfapping™ faggot, you thread is shit and you should lurk more.

Deathblow to CNN on Americas birthday...

This meme magic of yours is dangerously potent stuff.

#CNNBlackmail

WIKILEAKS tweeted too

God Trump is a fucking GENIUS :)

it's boiling up

Go home sharia blue drone.

David Brock is a globalist 1%er who would rape your children if his puppet masters told him too.

I think it's high time for the Old Media organs to die out.

THE FIRE RISES!

Rubin and DTJ know each other. Rubin interviewed him back in 2012

Oh my god.

10D Chess Confirmed!

ASSANGE JUST TWEETED THE METOKUR VID

WHOSE TIMELINE IS IT ANYWAY??

CNN won't suffer from this. Not only will the leftists (most of their viewers) not care about this, most of their viewers won't even find out because CNN won't talk about this. Most leftists only watch CNN and only believe what CNN says. Besides, even if some of the leftists did find out, they wouldn't give a shit and they'd defend CNN because "muh evil conservacucks". Not to mention how large CNN is and how popular CNN is with normies. CNN will only get a small dent from this and it will blow over in a week. I'm calling it right now.

>David Brock is a globalist 1%er who would rape your children if his puppet masters told him too.
You think he would wait for their permission? Really?

Holy shit he's /ourguy/

CNN is kill?

What a great 4th of July!

Thanks Mr. TRUMP!

CNN = is anyone still watching now?

what a bad week lol !!!!!

the guy who got "doxxed" by cnn was actually the most cancerous annoying redditor ever and i sent his info to cnn myself hoping this would happen. my dick is diamonds right now.

>tfw it's actually happening this time

My dick will explode if Trump tweets about it tomorrow.

Trump Jr. browses Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

Thread Theme

Imagine a world without press. Where Dolan can do whatever the fuck he wants. And everybody goes along with it because sunlight is the best disinfectant
>FAKE SUN!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

Shame Cenk turned to the dark side I'd be expecting his tweet to come out soon to destroy CNN.

Pic kind of related about the project vertas disclosure. Jimmy is another TYT employee.

OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE

wewlad

Jimmy Dore also bring up "SHARIA BLUE" in that video

Has he been completely red pilled since he spat on Alex Jones?

Better get some bandaids

wat

jesus wat

wat is this timeline even

You do realize this is potentially huge fucking lawsuit waiting to happen, right?

He takes orders from the expert

Tweet about it? He'll probably speak about it.

No, he follows Rubin on twitter. They know each other.

:)

Oh, mon, Dieu.
Ça arrive!
ÇA ARRIB' !!

>Where Dolan can do whatever the fuck he wants

you mean like now??

>Tweet about it? He'll probably speak about it.
user please

Pile on

says the guy with the 2009 meme font

He already did
Press F for your penis

I used to hate Philip DeFranco but now I realize that he can sometimes effectively deliver extra-mild truth bombs to the plebian masses.

Also wikileaks official account

I can't forgive him for that. Cowardly

Hi Don, Jr. Why are you wearing a satanic ram's head shirt on July 4th? What are you trying to tell us?

ok, so wtf does the blackmail say? i cant read shit OP.. a fucking link or something? are you all fucking faggots or what?

GOD FUCKING BLESS USA

It's time for an independence day bonfire.

Fuck yes the band is getting back together. Feels like 2014 all over again lads. Hopefully we get the drunken Jim livestreams again too.

>mfw this was Trump's plan all along

Defranco has bouts of sanity and then goes back to being a good leftist shill that he is.

How many times are people gonna say this while their ratings continue to climb?

>should any of that change

Whoa nelly

Sorry, CIA.

Meh, not really, but it appears there were some criminal laws violated.

>Philip DeFranco but now I realize that he can sometimes effectively deliver extra-mild truth bombs to the plebian masses.

DeFranco got uncucked during gamergate.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This right here is why we put up with e celebs. It gives us clout to do shit like this

He always was OP.Its pretty much official now that the trump family is on Sup Forums.

>implying assange is alive

Anyone else think it's weird that most normies know what "dox" means now?

Basically a guy made a video where Trump is body slamming CNN (editted from Trumps WWF/WWE appearances)

CNN track him down

Search his reddit history for dirt

FInd that he posted _that_ CNN picture pointing out how many of their on screen talent are jewish. And then something innocent like "There's something about CNN... I can;t put my finger on it"

CNN contact him

He gets scared they're going to destroy his life by smearing him like they did the god emperor as Hitler 2.0

He apologizes

CNN brags about it in OPs screen shot and then say "we reserve the right to .fuck this guy up if he changes his tune"

That is. CNN a multi-national news organisation just threatened a guy who did nothing wrong and posted an accurate photo. (One that CNN surely don't actually want to make a big deal of because it IS true!! And people might start questioning why that is.)

Que insane twitter storm and #CNNBlackmail. When CNNs credibility is currently in the toilet. I think they might be finished.

All because Trump tweeted that silly gif.

Funny how Sup Forums always assumed Eric was the closet 4channer, but it was Don Jr.

>there will never be a era of OC like 2015 again

Are you suggesting the the President of the United States will start citing a amphibian biotesting forum as Real News?

Shit like this makes me happy. In the Netherlands all the news is anti-trump they just blaring the same tune as CNN. The morning I heard the news about Trump winning I danced around my apartment in joy. For even though i am not American I understand the great role it plays on the world stage and would hope that the American people would show wisdom. And they did. Now Trump is in the white house and the coverage has not gotten any more positive about him.

He knows exactly what he's doing.
Never stop winning
youtube.com/watch?v=tsu7wEyiWGQ

CAN YOU DIGIT???

>In the Netherlands all the news is anti-trump they just blaring the same tune as CNN

The real reason foreign news is all anti-Trump is that the foreign press is the laziest group on people on the planet. All they do is copy, paste, translate, and paste it back in and call it news. It's easier to just take every form of media the US has, and just translate it, instead of putting any work in. Cheaper too.

CHECKED

The femenist-liberal-islam-antiwhite cabal have allienated far too many people.

Dongle joke at pycon - THATS SEXIST
Pewdiepie and the "hitler did nothing wrong" thing - HE IS A NAZI. HE WAS SERIOUS
Jon tron saying the left have gone too far - ANTI SEMITE
Milo says some controversial things - LETS BURN DOWN THE UNIVERSITY
Freedom of speech rally - KILL THE FACISTS WITH A BIKE LOCK
Take the normal atheist position that Islam is incompatible with the west that every atheist has had since Christopher Hitchens first youtube video got uploaded - RACIST RACIST ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE NOTALLMUSLIMS

All with that smug air of superiority.

I used to be considered a hardcore liberal. I have not changed a single position - and now somehow find myself on the "FAR RIGHT". It's retarded.

I refuse to bend to the will of the establishment media and i refuse to adopt the opinions that they tell me I should have.

I think Don Jr. is White House user.

Imagine being so filled with MALE VITALITY that someone becomes more of a man just by spitting on you

Friendly reminder that HanAssholeSolo is 15 years old. CNN doxxes children, spread the word.

>The real reason foreign news is all anti-Trump is that the foreign press is the laziest group on people on the planet.
Actually, it's a matter of class interest. The big media is an arm of the state and they prefer to keep it that way.

>Take the normal atheist position that Islam is incompatible with the west that every atheist has had since Christopher Hitchens first youtube video got uploaded - RACIST RACIST ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE NOTALLMUSLIMS
Stop defending the kikes.

>rubin
>ourguy

Not just a guy - a kid.

Sauce?

Some faggot looked up his Faceberg apparently.

Sometimes I wonder if some of the liberal ring-leaders aren't actually secretly extremely far right wingers trying to whip up enough retardation to bring about the conditions that will enable a real race war.

I'm starting to think it might be inevitable.

not only that, he didn't even make the GIF.

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LuLtEToDKHY

That, or the rest of the western world realized all they had to do was either buy the rights to our media or straight up plagiarize, and it would be much cheaper than creating their own creations.

Hate Has No Home Here

CNN already doxxed him?

this.

IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN LADS
GO GO GO GO GO GO

Not only Don Jr, but I've suspected Phil Def to browse Sup Forums for sources and news.

Their ratings aren't climbing that's yet another lie they're spewing. Shit the only reason a handful of people watch them is to get their anti-Trump fix, and the rest of the ratings come from public places having CNN on their TV's by default.

It's not even about money for CNN btw, they're specifically set up to be a propaganda machine, not a money maker.

oy vey

This is the future that the libshits want, censorship by proxy.

Create a very PC culture where employers will fire you to avoid the SJW crosshairs themselves, and then ruthlessly dox anyone who expresses an """offensive""" opinion.

i.e. the want the girl on the right gone

I always got the perception that Philip DeFranco was a hardcore liberal but he's actually pretty level-headed, and I think he's beginning to lean more right everyday. As a pretty popular social media personality he'd be a nice ally to have.

>For even though i am not American I understand the great role it plays on the world stage and would hope that the American people would show wisdom.

Trump's is more than just an American movement. Even though his message is American centric and America first. He is now the key player in the anti Globalist movement.

That's why we are so diverse. Leftists, right wingers, christians, atheists, gays, straights.

Basically the only group which is probably not represented is people who take Islam "seriously", which is sadly far too many Mulsism.

Obama's world wide supporters are low information and simply jump on the "Nobel Peace prize winner saviour of humanity" band waggon without knowing anything he has done in office.

Trumps supports actually care about the state of the world... and see the real chess moves being played out by those who effectivley own us.