According to recent studies...

According to recent studies, a Great Lakes-Texas-California water pipeline system could be one of the biggest economic boons in modern US history, opening vast areas to high-production farming and increasing GDP by several percent. Should a Great Lakes pipeline be part of Trump's infrastructure plan for America?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatlakestoday.org/post/pipe-great-lakes-water-phoenix-its-likely-nasa-scientist-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off and get your own water

Fuck off and get your own water

Fuck off snow niggers

The lakes are enormous - there is more than enough water to go around. And with the aquifers of the US midwest gradually being depleted, we will need a new long-term source of freshwater for irrigation. That is just a fact.

Why does the pipeline go to Mexico?

> Not GRAND or NAWAPA

Ohiofag who moved from Texas.
Shit is stupid, would never happen. There's not a water shortage issue in Texas, plus I'm pretty sure desalinization of the Gulf or the Pacific would be cheaper.

Extend the Rio Grande and turn the southern border into a moat...

if china can do it, why not america?

Kys yourselfs shitniggers

>selling the vast majority of potable water to mega corporations

No.

Mexico has traditionally been part of North American strategic water planning. Mexico produces a lot of agriculture, and Mexican food security is considered part of regional food security.

We may not like it, but that is how things have been since at least the era after the Civil War and the development of the western US, and it is unlikely to change now.

This is a fucking terrible idea.

A more efficient method to deport illegals. It will put ICE out of business.

FUCK YOU IT WILL NEVER GO THROUGH LEGISLATION

I'm cool with Texas but fuck California

seems like a good idea to me

hurr the south will rise again

>retarded calicucks want to ruin even the great lakes themselves
color me surprised

I'm against anything that will help Commiefornia. I'd blow up the pipeline just to spite them

That's awesome. Let's make a tremendous aqueduct system. Something useful, enduring, and impressive.

Fuck off and get your own water.

The Great Lakes states would secede before allowing the water that they share with Canada to be shipped off to the Caliniggers and Texicans. They're not sharing. Dry weather faggots should have considered the lack of water before setting up shop in places like California and Texas.

If I get a job out of this, then sure.

Yes.

But the should lessen the burden on the lakes using desalination plants and whatever condensation harvesting tech we have available

in other words, let's make amarica great again.

FUCK OFF

GET YOUR OWN WATER

Lake Ontario here - fuck off, get your own.

How else are you gonna get your aguacate for your guacamole gringo.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not one deciliter of Real American water for fucking Commiefornia.

From the North shore of Lake Erie: fuck off, get your own water.

>Great Lakes folks willingly giving away their water to fucking Californians and trusting them not to suck the lakes dry
Oh god that's rich.

No. Fuck no. Michigan will never allow it. Fuck you

have fun without texas oil
t. permian basin

this is america, we take what we want you fucking leaves.

Please dont take our water pls

youre trying to take our water dumbass.
fucking cali fags.

Pls go back to T_D nigger. The monoparty in California has been actively ignoring water infrastructure and is building tunnels to steal the water from us central valley country folk.

Leave our nice water alone

one good point would be the amount of jobs it would create.
although it would be idiotic not to use cheaper to build/maintain

Why would California or Texas care about a pipe to the Great Lakes when the midwest sits on the biggest aquifier in the world?

Also, no source

if there isn't enough water in california for the people there, why not just remove people from california?
seems to make a lot more sense than shipping massive amounts of water to the shithole

Fine for Texas but fuck Cali.

CA here
We want to steal everyone elses water to grow rice in the desert. This is to mock nature and proclaim ourselves gods.

how about you stupid niggers stop living in the desert instead of stealing our water?

whats this thread about faggot?
a proposed pipeline from the great lakes to commiefornia.
>hurrdurrr go back to t_d shill cuck
lmao you faggots are so predictable

Have fun without water lmao

>let us take your water goys, not only is it a renewable resource its a right. We promise not to sell all our produce to china. Aquifers? what aquifers? they never existed goyim.

That's interesting. Thanks OP. I am in the Great Lakes.

How about you start producing a significant GDP in your flyover boonie state?

how about you humans die off you will be replaced by artificial intelligence soon anyways

Solar wall + Desalinization plants = better than this shit

Seriously, why would let cuckinfornia have water from lakes that are half a continent away?

>flyover boonie state
you mean the states that produce most of the food, and maintain true American culture?
why is the CA economy so big? Jewery such as banking and hollywood, and millions of mexicans and other terrible people packed into cities

yeah were all living on welfare in trailer parks over here. truly btfo. sick burn, jose.

Stop this fightiing. Its nonsense. We have far more water here than we need and are always looking for business opportunities. Who knew there could be this much water in one place. We got lakes, ponds, rivers, creeks- you name it. It is a gift from God as prophecied in the Declaration itself. Who knows where this heavenly bounty comes from or why we are so blessed. But it comes in abundance and we have plenty to share. And by share, I mean sell.

Also, you will want to ignore any wild claims Canada makes about their ecosystem. They are not Americans, so they can deal with their own problems like homeless beavers or what every.

>Pipe Great Lakes water to Phoenix? It's likely, NASA scientist says

>States surrounding the Great Lakes have a recurring nightmare about proposals to siphon off water for parched areas in U.S. or other countries.

>So they might be staggered by suggestions from NASA scientist Jay Famiglietti, who said a water pipeline from the lakes to cities like Phoenix was "part of our future.”

>Famiglietti, a hydrologist and senior water scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, was in Cleveland recently for a lecture. In the interview with Ideas, he said that "from a quantity perspective you might imagine that there’s a giant bullseye that can be seen from space that’s sitting above the Great Lakes. Meaning: It’s a target area in a sense for the rest of the country.

>"Because there’s so much fresh water, you can imagine that 50 years from now ... there might actually be a pipeline that brings water from the Great Lakes to Phoenix. I think that’s part of our future.”

>Famiglietti said such initiatives are needed to address a global water shortage.

greatlakestoday.org/post/pipe-great-lakes-water-phoenix-its-likely-nasa-scientist-says

knowing that the feds have green lit the project for the delta tunnels and because OP has given very little info or sauce understand my skepticism nigger

ill fucking bomb your jewish pipeline

>We have far more water here than we need
just because we don't "need" it doesn't mean we don't deserve it
maybe we should import some redwood, california doesn't "need" it

Fuck off, go find your own water

So you're anti-littoral? Do you know that's a hate crime, sir? Do you know you could be sitting in jail right now, yeah?

There are so many of you fucking Ohio people in Houston now. God I hate this fucking shit hole city.