If you're on Twitter, make sure every single cuckservative, MAGApede, kekistani, alt-light...

If you're on Twitter, make sure every single cuckservative, MAGApede, kekistani, alt-light, and every other ignorant right-leaning faggot knows that Kaczynski did not due this because of the Trump GIF. He did this because HanAssholeSolo named the Jew.

This is a huge opportunity to wake people up on the JQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/feedback/
twitter.com/donie
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean this one?

this.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Can someone fill me in? What happened?

Don't overplay the hand lad. All in good time.

cnn.com/feedback/
This memes war!

CNN trying to undo some damage. Oh look, it'd the neo nazis, they'll say, and people will agree because of this OP

The beautiful part of this is, they can't talk too much about the Jew angle. If they do, they have to show the image, exposing the (((coincidence))). Catch 22.

>Trump posts a GIF of him punching CNN
>CNN reporter posts yesterday that they found the reddit handle that first posted it, and his immediately prior post was this horrible horrible anti-semitic image
>Next day, CNN comes out with another article that they doxed the guy who made the trump image
>Says they won't reveal his info as long as he doesn't post racist stuff online again
>In their own defense, the reporter made the tweet in the OP, revealing that their real beef wasn't the Trump GIF, it was that the reddit kid named the Jew

Haha this is glorious. I love it. CNN is so fucking lame. What a joke. That they're still allowed to exist...

Ridiculous. I love how obvious Jewish they are.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HOW DARE YOU DIRTY GOYIM CALL ME A JEW

Don't do it yet. It will fuck the attack. People turn their brains off when the JQ is mentioned

Yeah,except 5000 guys tweet the same Jew shit every day and (((CNN))) didn't come after them doxxing them.

They came for this guy because he's Trump's tweet source, and the Jew thing is a just a pretext, since antisemitism is taboo in general society.

hmm good point
upboated

EVERYBODY WITH A TWITTER ACCOUNT POST THIS 3 IMAGE SERIES TOGETHER IN ORDER AT PEOPLE WITH TEXT SAYING THIS IS WHAT THEY HUNTED HIM FOR

>2018

It's a prediction, not a recollection

Fuck the fake Jews. Only a matter of time before they are purged from this country

No. Trust me, it's better if the average person thinks this is about the meme.

When you start targeting someone based on their religion you start losing credibility. It does not matter if its true or not. Hit CNN on the blackmail and you will win big. Get stuck on jews and this will fizzle out in a week.

Fuck that. This is a shit storm of chaos pointed right at CNN. I'm not going to help Normies sort it all out

>due
Stay in school, kids.

Wow, he wasn't kidding when he said that.

Hold up, that image isn't even racist. It's just pointing out facts. It's like naming a crime statistic or IQ's of a particular race. How the fuck is pointing out the truth anti-semitic or racist? Also if we do take the SJW angle then this is positive racism. Holy shit we're entering some orwellian twilight zone territory.

>How the fuck is pointing out the truth anti-semitic or racist?
the truth is racist

I like Bobby but he was fucking wrong on Indians

Eh fuck it, I'll use a Ron Paul Quote.
"truth is treason in an empire of lies."

Welcome to the redpill, my dood.
>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

You just noticed?
See

lol, do we really have to quote Goebbels?
>But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
wtf is wrong with CNN?

Exactly.

What'd he say about them?

LOL this fucking cunt wobble

wow, almost like they dont want people knowing they're jews

got damn, that Goebbels quote is always fucking spot on

Of course you're going to have (((people))) pushing CNN to dox the kid. Honestly that works in our favor, as fucked as it is. "Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake."

He named the Jew, but no one heard him.
CNN got mad and made a big deal out of it.
Now they have to amplify the Jew-naming to explain their reaction.

All of this should be brought back around to forcing CNN to publish this image to explain why we should be so upset at the gif maker.

how can I be sure that all those, in fact, are jews?

Anti-Semitism is justified though.

Another CNN producer admits to doxxing and threatening someone else!

twitter.com/donie

lmfao, let them keep shooting their feet off.

NAME THE JEW
BLAME THE JEW

This is actually enlightening.
We can all us coercion laws to fuck leftist faggots now.
If they threaten you with doxing, dox em back but hold on to the info so that you can sue them.

he named the Due

IF YOU CAN POST ON TWITTER POST FOR EVERY ONE OF US WHO WERE BANNED FOREVER IN THE LINE OF DUTY.

POST ONCE MORE ON THEIR BEHALF.
THOUGH SILENCED THEIR THIRST FOR VICTORY STILL ECHOES THROUGH THESE BOARDS. THEIR DREAMS NOW RIDE WITH YOU.

The latter steps of the red pill gives you the reasons why Jews hate us.

what do you want me to post?

The way I read this is, doxing is ok as long as you dont reveal it right away and use it to intimidate and blackmail instead?

Also what kind of retard has his reddit connected to his facebook in any way shape or form? What kind of a retard is on reddit?

NO DELETE

IT WAS BECAUSE CNN

Nice try kike

Once you take the redpill, you will learn that the Nazis were quite correct on many things.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s