No thread about insider post?

-Posted overnight / this morning
-Claims big news dropping tomorrow (July 5)
-Definitely not related to NK or Reddit dox
-Says media might not report it
>-Any guesses?

We need some autism to stay available outside of the CNN dox and NK situations lads

They always catch you when you're not looking

bimp

>-Definitely not related to NK
why do you say that?

STOP
FALLING
FOR
LARPERS

who are you to trust?

Says so explicitly several times throughout thread
example

Hate Has No Home Here

Fuck you pal
The guy posting with JFK pics has proven to be reliable and have the goods multiple times

If this was someone larping as them it was really bad as they essentially gave no hints or detail

It is still on schedule. I was told that a few individuals involved were requesting an additional day, should that happen it would be 24 hours late at the most.

consider fucking offing yourself you nigger piece of shit

I am not the guy who posted the Legit Internal Happening threads, just passing on some chatter I am privy to.

Give us a topic. We won't know if it drops if we don't know where to look

That was pretty clear just in the tone of the OP in what youre claiming was your thread I guess

So if it was thanks for chiming in and confirming what I at least suspected. Just trying to give this thread and the predicted happening some extra juice

Appreciate it user, I will post here with any updates should circumstances change

>Make shitty LARPING bait thread
>Make second thread the next day asking people if they remember your shitty LARPING bait thread

meant for

What is Sessions announced that the DoJ was going to look into CNN? The cu de grah of the nth dimension chess.

I tthink the CNN battle has enough eyes on it

Anything involving DOJ being proactive in putting the squeeze on Trump opponents would be welcome

As far as things that are generally underrepoted, the Obama admin unmasking / surveillance scandal is usually the one that gets completely fucking buried every time there's a new revelation. So I'll go with movement on that. I want Trump himself to oppose 702 reauthorization. It would make him an even greater champion and hero to the people

lol fag

Two big stories are dropping by Friday:

1. CNN loses it's press credentials at WH briefings

2. Big unveiling of actual Hillary/Russia collusion

screencap this

Both aren't that big of happenings the fuck?
>Hillary won't go to jail
>Fox Breitbart Msnbc and the rest are controlled just the same
your happenings would be shit

I hope it's further progress in the pedo shit.

With all the fucked up insanity going on right now the hardest to swallow is that Pedosta's emails with 'dominoes on pasta', 'pizza for an hour', 'walnut sauce', 'pizza-related hankerchief map', etc etc etc are all the public domain for 9 months and there's been no public, let alone legal, reaction and recourse.

what is that a picture for ants, also gas yourself.

Hey insider user can you tell us what will happen in Hamburg at the g20 supposedly through our research their might be a happening there since king salmon decided not to go. Can you tell what trump has planned?