CNN intimidating guy who made Trump wrestling video

CNN, which is owned by Time Warner, got a reddit users IP from their mods, and with their relation to Time Warner, got his identity.

Then extorted him to apologize or be revealed.

This is huge, and we don't even know its the only time it has happened.

VPNs may not even truly protect you if the ISP can connect the dots over time, with time stamps.

From

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnGxWuZj6H4
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/882464560376147968
reddit.com/r/television/comments/6lbh08/cnn_discovers_identity_of_reddit_user_behind/
twitter.com/hankgreen/status/882424941286653952
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C'MON GUYS, LETS FIGHT MEME FATIGUE

youtube.com/watch?v=QnGxWuZj6H4

We put the atmosphere, there is no problem
That's the sound we love
Everywhere it is the same, no fatigue ...
Not even tired, tonight you have to dance
We're gonna give everything.

UNITE FELLOW CENTIPEDES

Should I fax CNN gore?

Call or text the kike, let him know how displeased you are with his black mail attempt

Andrew W Kaczynski
3018 43rd St Astoria, NY

TIme warner also funded the trump Caesar play and said in a statement they wouldn't take it down after the Kathy Gifford thing
It wasn't until protesters started interrupting the play that they finally had to or else someone would get hurt there
Anyway time warner is anti trump
CNN and time warner how much further does it go?!

Yes!! Anything helps

Sliding NK ICBM test

Have some OC

CNN MUST DIE. THE TIME IS HERE. WE CAN TAKE THEM DOWN FOR GOOD. KILL THEM!!!

She claims it never happened (the charge did, not the crime) and her lawyer got the charges dismissed because the story was so outrageous from the defendant.

No just pepes
ALL THE PEPES

North Korea has the right to defend itself just like Israel has, you neocon shill.

can we sign him up for all sorts of shitty things like junk mail? etc. like gay dating magazines and stuff?

AWOOVEMENT

Mail them pepe's and gore

Fax them gore, ddos their servers

>Trump brought CNN down inside of two weeks

Dana Loesch is on the case

>twitter.com/DLoesch/status/882464560376147968

WHEN WILL TRUMP BAN THE US MARINE BAND FROM PLAYING JOHN PHILLIPS SOUSA'S "WASHINGTON POST MARCH" FOREVER?
I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

What if they drove the young kid to suicide??? Fuck CNN fuck reddit fuck I'm confused
Fuck CNN for now fuck reddit again after this

UN flag poster is hilarious. He truly believes a corporate entity is allowed access to a private citizens life because theirs are a news media. He also believes that of your have some degree of popularity you lose that right to privacy and private life, therefore your life belongs to others as property to pry through. What is american schools teaching these people?

reddit.com/r/television/comments/6lbh08/cnn_discovers_identity_of_reddit_user_behind/

Reddit needs to get sued along with CNN

FUCK REDDIT

15...The only reason CNN didn't dox him is because he's underage

I'd love this but I haven't the cash.

>CNN and time warner
CNN is owned by Time Warner. And looking at AS now which is right wing bashing, and cans anything that isn't apolitical or leftist the (((influence))) is everywhere, even in CN now, with Jewish writers self-inserting their characters in PPG to be romantically involved with them anything owned by Turner is awful now

I don't mean spending money buying him subscriptions. but free stuff.

just jam up his mailboxes with spam.

Blackmailing a fucking minor....

They literally believe theyre above the law and literally have dogshit for souls

Isn't "the guy" who made the GIF just a 15 year old kid?

His reddit post history sure reads like an edgy teenager...

EVEN WORSE THE DUDE IS ONLY 15!!!

WAIT WTF I just got online and Sup Forums is SCRAMBLING

Someone give me a rundown

twitter.com/hankgreen/status/882424941286653952
even blue pilled green brothers are turning on CNN

>Browsing r/The_Donald
>See Cnn did something retarded
>Come to Sup Forums to beg for help
>mfw
Get out fucking normies

If you really want to piss them off you need to send them a black fax, to drain their ink ASAP.

Public Info no Doxing

I tried to look for this guys posting history but his account is now deleted, did anyone archive it?

fucking jews

MEME WAR II AN ALLY HAS BEEN STRUCK BY CNN
GET YOUR MEMES TOGETHER WE GOING TO WAR

A kid...the left has zero issue with attacking children.

They don't have them so they have zero empathy for them ...They're their enemy as well as you

>WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS ALL OVER Sup Forums???
It is all over Sup Forums shitlord,there's been 9 million threads about it in the last few hours alone.

>Redditor makes gif of Trump wrestling CNN
>gets popular
>Trump tweets
>Twitter lefties go apeshit, saying this prove Trump is mentally unstable
>CNN finds the redditor
>He's 15
>They blackmail him under threat of doxxing
>he apologizes
>The get caught
>Ben Shapiro allies with Sup Forums

DONT FALL FOR THIS
ITS CNN POSTING THIS
They're craving to be the victim
Stick to the outrage over their actions

This

Also, if CNN got the kids information from people who run plebbit, can plebbit not also be held responsible? Seems like this could be a good way to get that shithole in trouble too

Not enough

DELICIOUS TRUMPIST TEARS.

Cry some more you little bitches. Act all tough all the time but whine about mu evil CNN now.

Pathetic children.

>kekistan flag
>image file name
>browsing reddit
You have to go back.

>Kid makes GIF of Trump laying the literal smackdown on CNN
>Trump retweets it
>CNN gets SO BUTTDEVASTATED that they find out who the kid is
>CNN staffer writes an article about how they found him and made him promise not to do it again, and here's there important part, UNDER THREAT OF DOXXING HIM
>Normies realize a multi-national corporation just directed its entire might against a single private American citizen, a child no less, on none other than America's birthday.
>Bricks were shat as CNN furiously begins backpedaling

Guy posts Trump wrestling meme
Trump retweets
CNN gets panties in a bunch
Reporter gets doxx of guy who made meme through time warner/reddit connections
Threatens to release doxx if guy doesn't write public apology
Guy apologizes because he doesn't want to be doxx
CNN threatens if he ever says anything mean again he's getting doxx
Turns out its a 15 year old kid the whole time

You don't attack the memes they're bigger than free speech they're amendment 0 the right to meme

This info is for later.
Hit them again later.

Both are owned by time warner

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
>Good morning.
>In less than an hour, shitposters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest internet battle in the history of memekind. “Memekind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common shitposts. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom…
>Not just from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but annihilation.
>We are fighting for our right to live.
>To meme.
>And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to meme on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Indevengeance Day!

Spam this speech as much as you can before midnight

Some guy made a gif of CNN getting clotheslined by Trump a la WWE edit. Trump retweeted it. CNN finds the guy and essentially threatens to dox him if he doesn't remove it and then apologize. Now this is where we're at.

Are you FUCKING kidding me? THIS MEANS WAR

We can kill Time warner

Bring out the weaponized autism where are all those kekistan faggots we created in mass
Deploy them to front line infantry
The clone wars begin

How can you claim a victory when, in fact, this is the stuff we live for. We are celebrating the opportunity to unite and have buckets of fun. The only tears you will find here is tears of laughter.

>about to post that Mister Metokur is definitely lurking in these threads for a shitpost video
>he posted one already
faget

COME ON AND SLAM

okay lolcow

Why the fuck is Sup Forums white knighting /r/TheDonald? Have any of you seen what they've done to this board?

It does. Here's a pasta to fax CNN:
A teenager insulted you. A teenager. And you Go out in an attempt to blackmail them by releasing their personal information- which, by the way is illegal- and making him apologize. Pathetic. You are cowards who don't want criticism whilst putting out pieces like 'its your duty to laugh at Donald Trump. You are not above anyone. You are weak. You. Will. Lose. Because you are not news.
APOLOGIZE.
And yes, it's easy to find free fax websites online. Use them and 10 minute email.

an user in another thread made this someone get it on twitter with their shitposting accounts

Posting reddit links should be a bannable offense
Falseflagging doesn't work after you have used it this many times

No, but we can kill CNN

Kid's 15

HOLD IT!

I had a thought. Remember how when the gif was first posted they said that this would incite violence against CNN and "journalists"?

And now we have people working overtime to pull personal info on CNN people which will certainly be shared as retaliation for their blackmail.

False flag inbound?

We are here, we are everywhere busy being totally autistic. Praise Kek! Yes I said it and I say it with pride. Proud Kekistan Faggot

fucking kek
still think we need something hardcore like an ISIS execution

Gimme the quick rundown on this CNN shit today, I was with family all day

>MFW kaylas child

>(((Brian Stelter)))
>666 greenwich
COME ON. SERIOUSLY?

CNN is the enemy.
They are blackmailing someone over memes.
They could attack us that way too.
Fuck off nigger.

We can kill time warner

we just don't have a reason to point the weaponized autism at TW

BLACKMAILERS CAUGHT

Pic related acts tough online. Gets BTFO by fake news. Sup Forums gets super butthurt and rushes to his defense cuz DUDE MEMES LMAO

Fuck I did not even notice that, yip seriously

That's why I support social media outcry and faxing shitposts to CNN as opposed to actual harassment.

Really makes you think..

greedo getting shot by han solo.

Yeah....You fucked with us and got that

See

Apparently Hanassholesolo is a 15 yr old minor! It just gets better, this cant be real. We're all heading for the joke ending in this timeline

This timeline !

who cares its an excuse to shit on the democratic party propaganda network

>Saves thumbnail
Retard

>VPNs may not even truly protect you if the ISP can connect the dots over time, with time stamps.
Going fine right up till you went full retard.

lol, you know he didn't make that apology for himself.

Targets acquired.
Get in here faggots.

CNN is fucked and K-file is about to be unemployed.
Get ready for litigation btw.

HanaA**holeSolo should have not apologized.

>it's an excuse to fight /r/TheCuckold's battles

Both your enemies are fucking up and you want to interfere?

He's 15

>Implying anyone gives a fuck about leddit
I just want to watch CNN go down in flames, to be honest.

He could've gotten rich.