First-year uni student

>First-year uni student
>BC, Canada
>Which has now become a brown-town breeding ground

>Every week in the halls of the school, on the bus, on the streets, the loos act like fucking tribal men.

Music
>Singing out loud to their music
>Blasting music without headphones
>If they do have headphones don't fret! You'll still hear the durkastep on full blast

The smell
>Smelling horrible
>NO ITS NOT JUST THEIR DIET YOU COCK GOBBLER
>They smell of horrible B.O. all the time
>A homeless man that saw a dollar fall into the anal cavity of a cow would smell better

The Stare
>I try to be nice
>Say "Hi there!" to people passing by on the street
>Whites: Have a good day!
>Asians: Herro!
>Loo's: *stare*
>They do not reply they just stare at you, if they have friends they will all turn and just stare
>I've caught this happening about 16 times

>I try not to think about it
>Just isolated cases, right?
>Not all indians are this bad
>Every week...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyzd2tsPOks
youtube.com/watch?v=gwglr6D8fHI
youtube.com/watch?v=OIlRjb9vMVk
youtube.com/watch?v=hrCHd8rIVVI
youtube.com/watch?v=y4D9n00_hq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The indians at my school all seem pretty chill, what city are you in?

>it's not the diet
True. I can prove it. I'm obsessed with spices and Indian food in general, I've eaten curry every day for months, at least a couple spoonfuls, plus ginger and garlic and cumin and cinnamon, and I only shower once a week or two, and I literally have no BO. Ethnic groups have different body flora and for some reason loos and shitskins produce a lot of a particularly robust armpit colony. Their BO is another level all together.

BTW, if you want to cure BO just take fenugreek in pill form. Makes your armpits smell sweet.

poo

They all smell like corn and BO. Caught one of those crusty fuckers washing his feet in the sink at school

>be indian
>come to canada poor as fuck in 1994
>white people are complete cunts and racist
>dad tries to start 3 businesses
>3rd one takes off
>he also buys and sells real estate to make fuck ton of cash
>we become rich
>white friends are confused
>literally millionaires
>white people can't even buy a single house
>we have so many properties, hard to count
>white people bitch about housing prices
>tell them it's cuz of people like my dad
>they laugh but secretly hate me bragging about it
>"...but muh ancestors built thuh cuntreeeee!"

lmao
Stay mad you working class scum. We are rich as fuck and you niggers can suck our dicks.

Have fun growing old bitter and pissed while the true master race wins.

arrogant shitskin proves why he needs to be removed from the country and sent back to India!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHA

lol Get your ass back to Europe, whitie.

Canada is ours now.

lol Poor people, am I right folks?

>leaf posts: the LARP

Das true

Watch this fun stuff too, echoes with what you've written.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyzd2tsPOks

>shower once a week or two
You might not notice you smell, but you probably smell like utter shit.

im getting tired of leafs

one of my favorite J-Griff vids

>my daddy will beat you up, the post
people like you will save Canada

and by that i mean your ungreatful racism will redpill normies into sending you back

Indians are a race of autistic retards, to varying levels based on australoid admixture. At least they aren't violent as well as retarded like blacks and middle-easterners? That's about the nicest thing I could ever say about them.

Everyone who invested in property a couple of generations back is now rich, don't act like a self entitled twat because you're sitting on a bunch of cash you didn't even earn yourself and only gained from inheritance.

what do the hallways smell like?

leafs over pajeets any fucking day

This idiots gonna burn thru it all, I guarantee it.

Thanks Burgerbro.

The day of the toilet is drawing near.

>The evil eye Stare

They stare a lot. I mean a lot. Always just these creepy stares that look like they are trying to curse you in a kinda evil eye trance.

>Be me
>Walking with gf
>Car pulls up to us, Indian guy in it, blasting curry pop music
>Doesn't say anything, just stares at gf
>Keeps rolling along besides us, saying nothing
>Ask him what he wants, no response, just keeps starting at gf
>Ask him if he has a problem, no response, just keeps staring at gf
>Tell him to fuck off, still no response, still keeps staring
>Throw a rock at his car, he drives off

they are malevolent beings, spawn of satan shit

the stare is the evil eye that they curse with, they subjugate your soul to possess with evil intent

In India, the evil eye is called "Drishti" (meaning gaze or vision) or more commonly as Buri Naza

youtube.com/watch?v=gwglr6D8fHI

youtube.com/watch?v=OIlRjb9vMVk

youtube.com/watch?v=hrCHd8rIVVI

youtube.com/watch?v=y4D9n00_hq8

>be at a library with my girl
> walking around looking for books
>as we walk by a table I notice this Indian guy
>this fuckers eyes lock on my girl
> as we walk by I stand In between his gaze and her.
> I look the fucker dead in his eyes and he didn't even notice.

there is a really ugly and fat Indian creepster at my gym. Never seen him work out - he just stands there and stares at people. What the fuck is wrong with these creatures?

My gf can't even go to the gym anymore because of them. They will literally stop what they are doing and just rape stare her. I have to go at night because I can't freaking stand the smell they give off

>poland
>literally the niggers of europe

Honestly, why are white people so fucking poor?

Poland is like the Mecca of poor scrubby slavic people. Slavic literally comes from the word slave. HAHAHA

lol

Keep dreaming, scrub. lol
You understand the defense minister is brown, right? Literally the highest ranking military official. How the fuck do you plan for this fantasy to become real?

Yeah? And where is Australia's Mars mission. lol Oh that's right, your country is desert hell hole with nothing to fucking make money with.

Go rape your sister, you incestuous poor scrub.

LMAO! THat's the fucking story of white people. That post is what white people should tell themselves.

You have done NOTHING, while my dad and I HAVE. We made money. We did that. White people masturbate all day on this board taking credit for shit OTHER Europeans and Americans did.

lmao How fucking rich is that?
Honestly, are you at all self aware of what you just wrote?

Even if your analysis is accurate, which I agree it is, WE STILL DID THINGS TO EARN OUR WEALTH!

Fuck atta here.

He's just gunna sit on it and waste it all. You need lots of money to make lots of money, so if your family is rich and doesn't get you to take a business course they're just stupid.

I'm working the door at a cocktail joint in sf right now. Indians love coming here and they are usually very rude. The men are also total creeps to
women. They stare and sometimes grab and they love to hang out by the atm or the ladies room.
I think they study that PUA shit unironically. Also can confirm they are super entitled and try to refuse to leave at closing time. If you put the arm on the men they scream like women.

Indians at clubs or gyms are the worst. Had a currynig "working out" next to me at the gym. He was laying over a bench doing a weird side curl movement and groaning loud and sexually while staring at girls that passed by. I thought it was a YouTube prank or something at first. But no, just a curry stinking bug man working out in jeans and a polo shirt with his stringy little muscles, thinking that sounding like a fag would help him attract chicks. Cultural. Autists.

Ha, you fuckers are too awkward to get anything. Every Indian I see at the club is creepy as hell, no girls pay attention to them so they just stand there and stare until you get told to fuck off for being a creep.

If you were really rich you wouldn't be on here

>be indian gypsy
>escape "poor" india with your stolen riches
>some how have money to buy businesses with stolen money
>invest in white nation with money stolen
>speculate on white mans real estate with stolen money
>more poos and wongs come in to white cunts and do the same
>sell eachother the houses you stole from whites with the money you stole in asia
>???
>profit

why not?
poo in loo aside would rich people be too busy fucking little girls in their basements to shitpost or what

>The smell
Worst smell I ever smelled was a classroom that had Indian students in the previous hour. Good God, I can't describe it except that it smells like them. What is their problem? If anybody else smelled like that they would rush to a doctor or jump off a bridge. I had to smell that every day for a quarter. It probably got on my clothing, those bastards.

>rich people don't use the internet

Ever heard of a guy named DONALD FUCKING TRUMP?

What a retarded supposition.

I have been on Sup Forums since my college years in mid 2006 or so. You think just cuz I have a job now I stop visiting the fucking internet?

>goes to the club

It's 2017. We have dating apps now, retard. Also, not sure if you have ever been around a vagina in your life but women love men with money.

lol Scrubs. Going to the club is a waste of time and money.

I like how you explain your failure in life with a story. I guess it's better than facing realty.

you derive wealth from white man's accomplishments

you whore out your family to acquire white mans wealth

that white mans wealth you try to attain with ill-gotten money wont erase the fact that you are still an australoid abo, a poo, trying to snatch white mans creations

>Every indian [and bangladeshi/pakistani etc] I know seems to have a large family farm or factory back home.
>All their profits get put into cash and shipped over with various relatives to avoid taxes
Never any paperwork
>Cash goes into the Hawala banking systems and is laundered to buy property
>Property is then "gifted" to family members to avoid more taxes
>Property then traded around family as dowrys avoiding even more tax.
>Always build a cuck shed at the bottom of the garden so they can bring more family members over to start again.
>Often Literal slaves bought over and never allowed to leave the house.
>women highly encouraged to shit out tons of kids for more "Security" and benefits.

>be Indian
>get fake diploma and credentials from Indian diploma mill
>immigrate from poohole to Whiteland as a skilled worker
>get a diversity-quota job
>stare at other workers all day, asking them to do all the work for me
>go back to India and marry virgin to bring back to Whiteland
>after 5 years, save enough money to buy a hotel and fast-food franchise in remote part of Whiteland
>live in a small room in my hotel with entire family
>bring in my extended family from India
>have free labor from my children, wife and extended family of 50
>buy up more hotels and start an empire based on unlimited extended family labor resources
>become leading Development Agent for hotel franchise in Whiteland
>target profiting hotels i would like to acquire
>as a Development Agent, make compliance Inspections on targeted franchise hotels
>force the targeted hotels to sell at below market value due to "compliance" issues
>as a Development Agent, only have extended family members on approved "buyers"
>extended family now owns all the hotels in the country
>we Patel Cartel nao

>you derive wealth from white man's accomplishments

Do you understand basic fucking economics and how wealth is created? Honestly, that is a dumb fucking thing you just wrote.

Let me give you a small lesson. Say I grow apples. If you want to buy those apples from me, I can choose to charge you whatever I want, and you can choose not to buy them if the price is too high. Economics is not a "white man's accomplishment" you fucking imbecile. It is hard wired into humans.

If there is more of something, the price is low. If there is very few of something, price is high.

Fuck sake, white people. You don't own economics. hahahaahah Retard

This.

My wife works in hotel franchising, and a LOT of franchisees are Indians. According to one of the franchisees she chatted with, he worked as a computer programmer for five years, saved up enough to start a hotel, moved to a remote area of Pennsylvania, and had free labor from his family. Now has five hotels.

>i am losing, so they must be cheating

HAHHAAHHAAH

go fucking grow apples, steal houses, launder money and be poorich in your poohole known as india

but you know you wont be rich in india, because indians are inherently (biologically, socially) poor

you have to go to white countires and steal white resources

>I was a 3 store owner with Subway. I was franchisee of the year for my region. Then our Development Agents changed and with in 14 months I was forced to sell all 3 locations because I was all of a sudden considered a bad operator. All the while, my stores out performed the market, and the stores of my new Development Agent. In a period of 14 months over 40 stores in our Southern California Market were flipped. All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average. The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections. Interestingly, they or their immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>immediate Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group
>Marwaha Group
>Marwaha

Best friend in Elementary school was an Indian. Indians are alright so long as they were born in America.