Canadian Armed Forces apologize for members’ actions at Indigenous ceremony in Halifax

Is there about to be a Leaf awakening? I'm seeing a lot of support for what these 5 servicemen did.

globalnews.ca/news/3573980/canadian-armed-forces-set-to-address-appearance-of-members-at-indigenous-ceremony/?utm_source=GlobalNews&utm_medium=Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8lSkYxXSv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh now the shitposting leafs are silent?

Oh god I hope so.

We were a British colony.
We must keep that heritage.

Why do people want to get rid of that?

Because this countries government is in a constant race to the bottom of the globalist barrel.

I trained with one of the sailors seen in the video. Cool guy all around. Have him on facebook for a while now but he deactivated today. He use to post alot of pol-related canadian subjects to his wall. Sad to see him disobey the Forces law which discourages members from participating in protests. Even sadder is how much attention was given to this little fiasco simply for news outlet ratings. This country is surely headed towards self-destruction, at least for the anglo.

I wonder if they're on Sup Forums right now.....

This was fucking hilarious. I loved seeing uppity snow niggers get ass blasted. Fuck them and the white faggots that were outraged as well. Scum.

It brought alot of attention to Canadas proud goys as well, whom I quite like even if they are kinda dorks. Saws tons of sperging out on facebook and twitter which made my sides launch into geosynchronous orbit.

Identity politics have come to Canada. It begins.

Its long over due really. Canada is the only western country that didn't have a young right wing movement.

Just wait until the Khadr settlement becomes official. A lot of people are fucking livid over that.

what's good about being a slave colony you brain dead moron ? i do not identify as a colonize slave like you sorry

Yeah unless you were an indentured servant yoo weren't a slave retard. History, read some.

Its fucking disgraceful. Harper should have made sure he died in Gitmo.

I don't get why they are even making a big deal of it. they just showed up in a public place and had a disagreement with some other people in a public place.

The Minister of national defence has to issue some grovling statement. It's silly.

It's like Natives are sacred beings or something. You aren't even allowed to approach them and challenge their opinions.

Its a front page news Item as if there were dozens of dead and wounded.

With Failed islamic attacks, Khadr, BLM Toronto, mass immigration and the fucking tribals whinging Im disappointed its taking so god damn long. I feel like a lot of people have some pent up grievances with the direction Canada has been heading in, I know I do anyways

Because once they destroyed our heritage and identity they were able to revise it into a post-national multiculti marxist shithole.

Slavery even for blacks was outlawed everywhere in the British Empire before Canadian Confederation.

You sound like a but blasted Irishman. Get over it. You have more than enough Potatoes to eat now.

Its part of "muh Canadian Culture" to be outraged over the treatment of indigeniggers and other non whites. No matter how slight it is.

Like the guys had a fucking red ensign and just stood there and people are calling them Nazis and demanding their free speech rights be curtailed some more. Smh

>It's like Natives are sacred beings

>that moment when you start wishing Canada was colonized by the Belgians instead

It could have been the Wildrose Party but (((Jason Kenney))) is making sure to unite them with the PC Party and turn them into good goys.

Reform Party of Canada openly supported a white immigration policy as late as the 1990's. You were allowed to openly discuss and debate such a thing less than 20 years later.

Then they got swallowed up by the PC Party and Stephen Harper flooded the country with millions of chinks and poos because we're like a nation of immigrants bro and diversity is our strength dude.

>Is there about to be a Leaf awakening? I'm seeing a lot of support for what these 5 servicemen did.

We are fed-up with anti-White SJWs and their guilt trips. This is a world-wide phenomenon.

Simple divide and conquer tactics, just that there was nothing bad about any of this. This is tame compared to what you see in the south.

The Liberal party is dead to me. I'm 32. Since I was 18 I've voted for every major party; NDP, Liberal, Conservative, and even fringe parties like Green and Libertarian. I'm not committed to one party, I vote for who I think will do the best job at the time of elections. But so long as I live, I will never vote Liberal party again, at any level. When the payout becomes official, I will contact every one of my representatives from municipal and federal and let them know so. In a polite but firm manner. I've never contacted a politician in my life, but I am going to do it now. This is complete bullshit.

>Why do people want to get rid of that?
WE DO NOT!
(>*_*)^

I know people who're not even at all rightwing, racist or redpilled that are having a huge REEEEEEEEEEEEEE shitfit over this.

Justine The Faggot has openly sided with the Muslim Brotherhood. He and everyone else who supports Khadr shall be branded a traitor.

>Cornwallis, as governor of Nova Scotia, founded Halifax in 1749 and soon after, issued a bounty on Mi’kmaq scalps in response to an attack on colonists.

OMG!! How horrible! White people got revenge!!

Is the red ensign going to become a new hate symbol?

>I don't get why they are even making a big deal of it.

Any time a White man develops a backbone against cultural marxism, the SJW quivers in his boots and demands government oppression of the dissident.

The negro can riot, and the Indian can block roads and railways, and it gets ignored.

Fucking this lmao
Only a matter of time until it made it to cuckistan! Long overdue!

Also FYI Indians are red pilled. The government is scared shitless of them. Don't even get me started on cigarettes and weed being sold on reservations. Not to mention the gambling. You can shit on the Indians all you want, but they provide services where the government restricts. They have a bad rap and are given a shit hard time, but they have a lot of leeway.

proudboys are a bunch of faggots, that's all I have to say about that.

Reminder that that muzzie that admitted to killing an american soldier with a grenade when he was 16 and got sent to guantanamo, then got sent to canadian prison, just won $10,000,000 form the canadian government for them supposedly being involved in his interrogations.

I was listening to the radio today and the PM and every government official they talked to could not stop sucking this guys dick. "We're so sorry. Canada is so sorry. Please forgive canadians! Heres $10,000,000 to make you feel better!"

Make sure to not say sorry so they know you are serious.

Nice trucc

This is actually so good for the right. A collective chimpout over literally nothing is sure to rattle a few cages and wake a couple people up.

I don't want to be a colony. But we're descendants of colonists. That's our heritage. We might not know every corner of the British isles, as "Anglos and celts", but we do know every corner of the Maritimes, as "Anglos and celts".

My ancestors have been here almost twice as long as Canada has been a country.
We didn't care about the colony, confederation, or the empire; we cared about our home.

>Also FYI Indians are red pilled

If by "red pilled" you mean constantly blaming whitey for the fact they're getting cucked by the corrupt leaders nonstop, despite the govt bending backwards accommodate them, then yes. They are redpilled.

The only reason they get away with gambling, drugs and other shit is because of corrupt rez police.

I think even with the Wildrose merging with the PCs we will still have a chance at a real right wing government emerging. Brain Jean will be the leader and the other wildrose politicians will have a huge a say in the direction the party takes the province. If you feel like you might have some good ideas to put forward and want your voice heard, get a 1 year membership ($10) and vote. I've been to a few meetings and the support for an all out right wing libertarian government was astounding...also western separation.

Amen.

>provide services
yeah sucking up my tax money.

did you read your own article you stupid faggot? that was depressing, every single official in power went full cuckold and bent over backwards trying to shame themselves for the actions of off-duty servicemen. That is an actual embarrassment when your soldiers do not have free speech to defend their own country.

and yet every news comment section is fucking full of liberal cock suckers defending it. fuck that bull shit, fucking faggot Trudeau is literally funding terrorism now. someone please just fucking nuke us, i want off this ride so fucking badly

can someone tldr what they did?

apologize too many times?

yep, leftists are desperate for a republic and to change our flag

will forever vote against it

The Khadr verdict has infuriated every working person I know.

The amount just seems completely fucking insane. $10.5 Million?

Working stiffs and good citizens could work 200 years and not make that amount, PRE-TAX. It's completely fucking insane, and half the media here is saying how its the right thing because the UN says it was bad.

I don't know if there is a big right wing shift happening but people are seething here about this.

Im talking about the average joe canadian replying to the articles about this not the stupid fucking liberal politicians and their band of outrage gashes.

But, I do agree its fucking stupid our soldiers aren't allowed to attend political protests or rallys or show any support either way in their private lives out in public.

>constantly blaming whitey

Indian chief David Ahenakew made a career out of bashing the White man--and the Jew media speak his views far and wide with approval--until one day Ahenakew began bashing JEWS and the media and Canadian media had a hissy fit, costing Ahenakew his order of Canada and years in court for "hate speech".

Not sure if sarcastic or not but as the average citizen what else am I to do?

I don't consider this a knee jerk reaction. I have a university degree, my hobby is reading, especially history and the like. I consider myself well educated in general, and well educated in the matter enough to know that we are about to apologize and pay 10 million dollars to an enemy combatant, one who killed American soldiers and now gets to live the high life in Canada. It's outrageous.

But again, what else can I do as an average citizen, other than write a firm letter to my liberal mps, telling them to politely go fuck themself.

Do not believe the CBC or the Toronto Star comment sections. They delete any and all comments not agreeing with the narrative by pretending the comments don't adhere to their hate speech policies.

>mfw
>youtube.com/watch?v=m8lSkYxXSv8

Being a self governing dominion in history's largest empire is hardly a slave colony

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:
>@WAMovement

Make the firm letter xtra-firm?

you're getting me riled up, i may even use an exclamation mark or two!

even small local media has facebook comments full of people supporting this bull shit. of course that's also where you'll see the people against it too but the very fact so many people support this bull shit just proves this country is completely fucked beyond repair. our schools have done a very good job brainwashing millennials, especially female

Maybe because i'm in Alberta the tone is different but all the comment sections from the local news here, be it global/ctv/the journal/the herald etc, were nothing but muslim bashing and Trudeau hating.

>I don't consider this a knee jerk reaction.

If you were involved, you have my respect.

It's about time we let these ungrateful primitives know that we have had enough of their head games and psychological warfare.

They would still be eating pemmican and throwing spears if we had not arrived here.

See

I was talking about the Khadr payout, not the Indian thing. Sorry m8 and sorry op for sort of derailing your thread.

They are managing these comments sections. 100% certain of this.

The Globe and Mail has some new comments system that seems to weed out any sort of strong opinion, so you end up with a very bland, polite, discussion.

And I know they have either a globe employee or a liberal party shill who is sort of well versed in all the topics, to put the very best possible spin on anything that somebody disagrees with.

The system is supposed to promote 'civil' comments. But in Canada the concept of 'Civil Debate' basically means the CBC invites three of their friends to appear on a panel, who already agree on everything anyway, and of course they all share basic Liberal Party assumptions.

fuck those natives
should of killed them off when we had the chance
gas huffing scum bags

check out anything from the east. people are praising this bull shit and saying how proud they are of Canada

I'm a Worst Case Ontaribro but I fully support western succession.

The East constantly bitches about them while shamelessly taking equalization payments. Then they flood western provinces in search of jobs while bringing their toxic left-wing voting patterns with them.

Western Alliance would be the thing that finally pushed me to leave this godforsaken province.

I'm really not surprised. If this country has any hope of surviving and holding onto its heritage and culture we need to uncuck the east...fast.

What did they even do, really? Interrupted a protest by singing the royal anthem? Isn't that just considered a counter-protest?

Am I missing something here? Because this seems like a lot of nothing.

>If this country has any hope of surviving and holding onto its heritage

The east coast has a better chance than Alberta which has third worlders all over.

Even the mayor of Calgary is a brownie.

because ((((they)))) are pushing identity politics. natives are pawns to keep the fight going. everyone and anyone getting triggered by this took the bait.

A FUCKING LEAF

Those facebook comments are unfucking bearable. Calling the red ensign racist and wrong. Fuck ""Canadians""'. Liberals might not give a shit but it's what Canadians fought and died under in both world wars. No wonder our Navy boatswains hold it with pride and celebrate it.

Haven't you been paying attention? The left spent all of the run up to Canada 150 sucking native cock and lavishly self-loathing our nation and its heritage for the sake of 4% of the Canadian population.

How do you think they are going to react to some people getting together and saying the obvious to a bunch of natives getting their powwow on in front of a statue?

This shit is working wonders on offending the normies

Sorry, but I can not and will not allow BC to join this hypothetical union. BC is the Ontario of the West, just with more hippies than bureaucrats

Well, Vancouver and the Island are a problem but northern/central BC is definitely just as conservative as Alberta (Prince George area).

I don't give a shit about the squaws, I neither hate nor care about them. I'm just pissed they call waving the red ensign and singing our old anthem bigoted.

nigger, i'm ready to go to war with your shitty fucking hat of a country of this.

Yep and we don't blame you.

Trump should sever diplomatic ties with Canada and put sanctions on us. Trade embargoes. The works.

He can't sit back and let the feds up here just give a hero's welcome to a US army medic killer.

you fucking should be. he killed an American solider and we're fucking rewarding him for it. that reward will also more then likely end up going towards killing more Americans or at least other allies. we're literally stabbing every single one of our allies in the back

This. Fuck our government and fuck liberal Canadians to hell. I want our smug faces rubbed in shit.

This. Full acceleration NOW

You know that's not how the US does things. If the US decides that Canada has become a liability the CIA will just start trafficking arms to Quebec separatists and sneak the tar sands out by truck in the dead of night.

A slap in the face to America for sure. Americans have a right to be pissed off.

I sincerely hope that murdered family's medic finds a way to extract every penny from him.

The situation is beyond fucked.

It's ours lads. The comments are either rather middle of the road or downright supportive.

Things are looking up

I don't have a facebook, might just make one to comment.

Whatever. We've had it too good for too long. We need a healthy dose of reality.

I have a twitter, people were pretty pissed off when the news broke. It only trended for a couple of hours tho. That was disappointing.

What part were they mad about?

Check Trudeaus Twitter. Filled with nothing but anger being directed at him. This is good.

All things considered it's relatively civilized, it's only a few people and the "likes" are fairly even. I think people are turning a corner.

Honestly, even in public people aren't taking it anymore. I saw some DECOLONIZE YUR MIND type posters with x's scratched out of them the other day, and I live in Ontario.

The whole thing. The money, the forgiveness of a terrorist, everything.

Show of actual Canadian patriotism instead of the nonstop 24/7 fawning over and apologizing to the fucking Natives for having created one of the greatest countries in human history

Oh I was talking about OP's story

Bingo. The Chinks and Hippies took over Southern BC but Northern and Central BC are very conservative and would still give you ocean access.

Manitoba should also get some level of consideration since they are majority protestant and just had a huge conservative wave in their last election.

I don't see that outrage in the comments, just cucks calling our old flag shameful and the men as harrassers. I'm actually mad.

The leaf sleeps so that others can be woke.

slap in the face? the slap in the face was letting the cock sucker out of prison early. now turning around and giving the piece of fucking shit $10 million is far beyond a slap in the face

It's really hard to get a straightforward, truthful comment posted on the CBC website (even when they do open stories for comment, which is very seldom) -- you have to really finesse it to get the point across in such a way that the moronic moderators don't quite see what you're saying. Takes a lot of practice. Even then after about 30 minutes of your comment being up they might take it down if it isn't PC enough. Don't know why I bother, but I keep trying.

They didn't even say shit, holy fuck this country is cucked

Can't argue with that, you are right.

Can't even sing patriotic songs on Canada Day anymore without triggering the thought police in Canada. So fucking ridiculous. This shit needs to end.

If you are interested in contributing to the WA platform, follow us on Twitter @WAMovement and dm us to become a member.