Two mormons got on the bus today

>two mormons got on the bus today
>literally acne ridden teens
>they strike up a conversation with an older gentleman
>they ask him questions like whats ur job?, whats ur bus stop?, what is your family situation like?, do you go to church often?, why not?
>i get fed up
>I say 'why dont you tell him about the part where you have to pay 10% of your income to be able to enter the temple'
>the mormon replies 'that's not mandatory''
>his partner replies 'yeah, that's not mandatory at all'

I accused them of lying. But were they telling the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You were talking to Mormons and the best you could come up with was the 10 percent thing?

Of course it's voluntary you autistic faggot.

this to be honest mate

>where you have to pay 10%
I think it's a lot higher than that.

you should have ripped the bus seat from the floor and appear to insight violence against them.
thatll show them

Why didn't you call them out for being heretics?

i read it was mandatory on multiple forums and on wikipedia

You're a real piece of shit, OP. Mormons are some of the nicest people I've ever met, even if their religion is white Islam.

>he stops my autistic tirade in it's tracks
>i look down in defeat and begin to sit down
>"yeah.. y-you too..."

i yelled GO BACK TO YOUR CULT AND GET OFF THE BUS

they said 'have a nice day' and i said 'i hope you dont' and they got off

>break a bone
>>whoops lol u can't take anything for the pain, cuz muh Joseph Smith said so, just deal with it bro
really divides my cells

Tithing is voluntary* you mong

*some social pressure may exist

Things that never happened: the post

op seems like a dick desu senpai

Tithing is optional, it's not some Scientology getup

Mormons are good white people for the most part and they make lots of white kids that grow up to leave the church, be nice to them

Mormons are the only white people in America who produce generally non-degenerate daughters.

So they're fine by me.

why are you such a cheap cunt?

what's your issue with charity?

You sound like a dick desu, even though you didn't do this.. Why would you REEE at people for being delusional or confused?

>harassing young men on the bus for being christian

Absolutely degenerate. Something a SJW would do.

im angry because I see them often and they usually target black people who are obviously low income

ive also noticed they use the same routine and line of questions which all leads to them advertising the mormon church.

As others have said, Tithe is optional in general, but you do have to be paying it to be allowed in a Temple.

It won't really make a difference to you going to your local branch.

Temples are the big beautiful white buildings, and have a different set of rules and significance.

Sound like they assumed you are a retard (probably true), and didn't know the difference between a Temple and a local branch.

kolob, fractal priesthood and godhood, and underwears are hotter topics faggot

Pretty sure Morons don't believe in the divinity of Jesus, and thus aren't Christian. They're Muslim-tier. They believe in the word of one guy and think Jesus was only a prophet.

Mormonism is kooky as all shit, but hell, they are the only religious group with an above replacement birth rate so I don't judge. Obviously they are doing something right, since it brings more white babies into this country.

Does Sup Forums dislike Mormons?

I do not really know much about them to have a solid opinion. Their religion does seem really stupid but all the Mormons that I have ever met have been really nice and attractive.
A few years ago I had to go to an event organized by Mormons and staffed by high school/college-aged Mormon kids. All the boys were blonde Chads while all the girls were 8/10 minimum.
Do they have some sort of an eugenics program?

90% of mormons are in it b/c that's their immediate local culture, everything revolves around the mormon church, its basically a giant cult, although far more bureaucratic and decentralized than most cults.

>magic underwear
>praying for dead souls
>golden tablets
>becoming god and making spirit babies on planet wakuwakudido or w/e.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

you are a moron and a liar

>far mor bureaucratic and decentralized than most cults

hey bud do you know what a cult is

>the mormon replies 'that's not mandatory''
>I accused them of lying. But were they telling the truth?

Sounds like bullshit to me.

D&C 119:3-6
3 And this shall be the beginning of the tithing of my people.
4 And after that, those who have thus been tithed shall pay one-tenth of all their interest annually; and this shall be a standing law unto them forever, for my holy priesthood, saith the Lord.
5 Verily I say unto you, it shall come to pass that all those who gather unto the land of Zion shall be tithed of their surplus properties, and shall observe this law, or they shall not be found worthy to abide among you.
6 And I say unto you, if my people observe not this law, to keep it holy, and by this law sanctify the land of Zion unto me, that my statutes and my judgments may be kept thereon, that it may be most holy, behold, verily I say unto you, it shall not be a land of Zion unto you.

Next time double down and call them liars.
Also, try to open up with something more inflammatory like how their belief states Native Americans are descendants of Jews, or how they believe dinosaur bones came from other planets.

Clearly you haven't been to Utah.

No they believe in Jesus. They do read the King James Bible and believe it's the word of God. But they've got other text that makes Jesus an alien. And they all say they don't worship Joseph Smith, but they really do. Anyone that is in/was in the general authority is treated like a saint.

Why don't you mind you're own business? They weren't bothering you.

of course they only prey on the most deplorable vulnerable looking people. the guy was being nice and didnt want anything to do with them but they kept pressing him to take their card even after he had refused. thats when i stepped in

>No they believe in Jesus
That's a false equivocation. I said the divinity of Jesus.

So he either accepts it and actually calls them or just tosses it.
Not like he's signing a contract.
I have tons of cards like that from local baptist church around me. I politely accept them just so they can leave me be. I never call though.

just be nice to them faggot

You can take meds prescribed by a doctor breh. Actually, Utah has the highest per capita prescription pain med abuse for that reason. Other drugs are discouraged, get drugs from doctor, drugs feel good, do all the drugs, praise Moroni, repeat.

>older gentleman
they want the inheritance
it's all a MLM religion scam
kikes steal your taxes
mormons and others steal your money
that's all religion was
the first MLM scams
islam is multilevel marking like AMWAY, but with added "rape and kill everyone who isn't buying your shit" added to it, and "rape and kill anyone who leaves AMWAY"

They will not give you a temple recommend unless you pay your tithing. They ask you up front, you can lie but defeats the purpose.

mormons are a piece of shit criminal cult

I wouldn't mind a Mormon girlfriend but other than that no way

I white'd two american mormons here. I mean they looked white, but they were american, so I know they were genetical mutts.

*tips fedora in your direction*