It's not the russians, it's the jews.
>It's not the russians, it's the jews.

What kind of jelly should I put on my pb and j, peach, strawberry or grape? im feeling frisky

Can someone post the gif?

What happened? I've been camping inna woods since Friday

Wow this needs to be tweeted at drudge and cernovich

WWE meme kid that Trump tweeted was 15, and CNN is blackmailing him to apologize to them

bump

Strawberry

spread this shit far and wide

thanks, i got that shit in a squeeze bottle too. you got me all excited.

this guy is a cuck

but we can use this to bury cnn

because once again cnn made fake news

I beleive it that was an old ass gif i definitely saw in 2016

raspberry

pol thinks a tweet is a source

What is the credibility of this random twitter guys source? You have a better one?

i bet one of you have it saved to your hard drive from last year

Yeah thats the thing
They 1000% did NOT have to do this at all
And they certainly didnt need to EXCLUSIVE ALERT about it to the world

bro I listed all I have. I will remember when I hit up Food Lion tho

>You have a better one?
see
softvoice mcproblemglasses apparently created the image

We live in a world where the most recognized news organization in the world is threatening 15 year olds for posting things they don't like

okay then in that case try peach

In other news #CNNBlackmail just got another 1000 posts

>Everyone just apologises and bend over to bully's.

Do these people not realise they embolden CNN to harm more people by giving them what they want? Or are they so delusioned by their martyrdom that they don't see the harm they're causing

Fuckin lugenpresse man
For as much as they kvetch about not wanting it, they really cravenly thirst for this level of outrage

that image is perfect

He's a cuck from reddit, but look at the bigger picture here: not only did CNN dox someone for a meme, they did it to the WRONG person - a 15 year old kid

But we all know why HanAssholeSolo was targeted.

So either (((CNN))) will be forced to retract the story or admit their real reasons for going after AssholeSolo, thus making everyone think

He's inna basement too. I guess he didn't want his mom to hear.

Carl Ashton aka Softvoice McProblemglasses here. Hopefully CNN will see this and ask me a few questions. Best case scenario I get on CNN and go 14/88 on air

This is not proof that the hanassholsolo is 15 years old. The guy in this video is not hanassholsolo . ..

I thought that was a garage

Oh, I see what you want. Well for the time being that's hearsay, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true

See, unlike CNN, we're allowed to make mistakes.

It is, my lib roommate is in the room next to mine and I don't want him to know I make right wing vids or I'll never hear the end of it, we've already had a few drunk fights over trump lol

Who cares? CNN doesn't have to fact check or report their sources. Neither do we.

Considering OP wrote

>HanAssholeSolo is 15 years old
>>HanAssholeSolo is 15 years old

I have yet to see any actual evidence that he is in fact 15 years old, and this may lead people to wrongly believe he was 15 years old when he is in fact not and cause them to go after CNN for the wrong reasons. In which CNN can reply that Pol is where the rumor first spread, and that Pol is fake news. You can see why that might be problematic.

I can assure you that the reddit user in question did not make the video.

I fucked my ex girlfriend in the ass with this. Was a good time, although I'm was way too big for her and made her bleed.

HE LOVED TO PLAY THE PIANO

Look at the even bigger picture here. 15 year old kid was posting that picture. I think the Generation Z thing might not be a meme...

the guy said he was in his 30's in his older reddit postings before he deleted his whole account.

How the hell do you know he's 15?????

>Pol

post.
But Sup Forums is fake news. Sup Forums embraces fake news. Just look at all the "news" links they post.

Strawberry. Peach feeds money to Georgia (AKA rural and suburban retards) and grape feeds money to California (urban retards).

>L-L-Look at you, CNN
>A pathetic c-creature of li-lies and cr-crimes, pan-panting and swea-swe-sweating as you run through my la-law suits
>Ho-how can you challenge a per-perfect, imm-immortal meme-mememachine?!

This little kid at the 4th of July party I was at was talking about how he liked Trump and wanted to see Hillary in Prison. He was going into 7th grade. His parents weren't even at the party. I almost wanted to tell him to browse Sup Forums but he's too young

My fake news senses are tingling from the whole hanassholesolo is 15 years old narrative currently being spread. Actual direct proof or evidence would ease those senses, if anyone has proof please post.

/pol

>call the Sup Forums news "Probably Incorrect"

The key word is "potentially", don't spread this yet until we have proof or CNN will use it against us.

>What is apricot jelly?

Jesus, cracker. Whatteryoudoin?

>Be some punk ass 15 year old kid
>Make a stupid meme because you love wrestling and Trump
>Billion dollar news organization threatens to dox you
>Fear for your life because lefties are assaulting people and shooting politicians

I genuinely feel sorry for this kid. He's right to be afraid. The people he's angered are fucking evil lunatics.

If his identity were revealed he would almost certainly be assaulted, his family harassed, etc. He's probably terrified.

Can we have a source please?

>Carl Ashton
This guy is a meme. He puts on fake personas for his vids. He used to pretend to be a furfag and was featured in many cringe compilations.

That's whats turned out so great about the media, nothing HAS to be true and you can use social media posts as sources.

If he genuinely is a 15 year old kid then I would feel sorry for him too. We still don't know if its true yet or have any evidence posted here suggesting its true.

shit that is fucking gold kek

Honestly it's not surprising if average Sup Forums and The_Cuckhold poster is 15 years old.

I would heavily prefer not stooping to the level or tactics of "fake news".

Sup Forums made that up so we can get pity points for the guy. Pretty pathetic.

An anonymous source familiar with his thinking has confirmed that HanAssholeSolo is indeed an innocent 15 years old child with a face like a cherub.

Interesting that it took a couple of hours before posts defending CNN came up.

Sort of looks like a coordinated effort at damage control. Whatever happened to CTR?

Just like the media reports the 30 year old refugee in a kindergarten class.

Starting to look that way. It will piss off normies on twittnigger though.

Is it possible for a goy to get a job with CNN?

if this is true they are so fucked

>HanAssholeSolo
>HAN
>SOLO
GREAT MEME KID, THAT WAS ONE IN A MILLION

A source familiar with his thinking has confirmed it. This is good enough for CNN. That makes him 15.

I think you have a pretty good chance getting a journalism job if you dropped out of high school.

Oh, trust me, a lot of the posters on /r/The_Donald are high school kids. I used to lurk there a bit for news during the election before I reluctantly came here after the content went downhill and I would always see comments from people talking about their high school teachers and classmates

There's an idea, let's say he is a 15 year old refugee.

Oh yeah, it's great, but we should know what we're doing.

If you have prematurely gray hair.

PURE COINCIDENCE

An illegal. And point out that if CNN dox's him he will be deported by ICE.

My contribution. no bully pls

Just put your CNN hat on and run with it and then retract it between the sport and the weather in a few weeks time.

this gon be good.

Best bait of 2017!

m.imgur.com/a/hfUAo

To me this is proof he's 15 or retarded lol

>Billion dollar news organization threatens to dox you

Remember they found his identity and approached him first, if that wouldn't scare the fuck out of a 15 year old shitposter nothing would.

Looks like average Sup Forums poster, so both.

(((CNN))) did nothing wrong!!! Remember the Holocaust!!!

This can't be real. I want it to be real so badly. Please link.

He said he was alive in 1990