Twitter Suppressing #CNNBlackmail Search

Twitter is going to be next.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Socioeconomics
twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its #1 trending but the amount of 2077 tweets hasn't changed in hours

mother fuckers
there are hundreds of thousands of tweets under their fucking fake autocompleted hashtag of CNNbackmail.

I noticed this too. When I would type it in it would REMOVE THE "CNN" I swear to God

I thought I could trust Jack Dorsey....

2077?

Redpill me on what happened with CNN today? I was doing what burgers do best and eat burgers on the 4th

They're holding a kid hostage in their headquarters or something.

What why? Wtf did the kid do did he escape andersons pooper scooper sex dungeon or something

CNN tracked down the real identity of the redditor who originally posted the Trump-CNN-WWE gif. The redditor had also posted pic related on reddit. CNN writer forces the redditor to issue an apology on reddit, and then posts a story on CNN saying how they know the guy's real name and will not publish it, but only if he keeps saying he's sorry and nothing else changes. Effectively, CNN blackmailed him into apologizing/staying silent/creating memes. Now #CNNBlackmail is trending.

yup

lmao no, but maybe

Make the term trend EVERYWHERE fuck twitter

Holy fucking shit a fucking redditor fucking redpills normies on CNN being Jew controlled and they're going autistic about it FUCKING KEK

he tried to sell illicit wrestling gifs, they tied him up and force him to kowtow in apology before moloch statue in cnn dungeons

How did CNN get a hold of him did they get cops involved or something or did (((they))) had a hand in this

Supposedly they found some identifying information on his reddit page.

the kid didnt know that the guy he tried to sell gifs to was a high-ranking cnn member, big mistake

and it's gone

Damn that sucks wish I had a Twitter but mine got shoad in the great meme war :(
But if a redditor goes down in history for naming the Jew in front of thousands nay millions of normies that would be Fucking huge

>being on Sup Forums
>asking how someone possibly could get doxxed

nah, man, you seem to misunderstand, the point here is that cnn blackmails him with publishing his personal data unless he apologizes, they shot themselves in the foot like retards, some people will be fired if they were not already

I swear, how have we managed to hold as much patience as we have with Twitter for these two or so years? It's a fight every goddamn time.

The people of the world seriously need to #DivorceTwitter.

So normies aren't pissed at CNN for founding out for being kikes and doxxing a kids life but just for the doxxing damn really activates my almonds

>image
god dammit, I've been JQ conscious and anti CNN for a while but seeing this picture and today's events make it so fucking impossible to ignore. How can people see this information and not think there's anything going on?

A HABBENING THE LIKE OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE

THE HABBENINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

HABBENING CON LEVEL 5

>Top trending now
#CNNBLACKMAIL
>Top trending 1 hour ago
#CNNBLACKMAIL
>Top trending 2 hours ago
#CNNBLACKMAL

> the median household net worth of the typical American family is $99,500, among American Jews the figure is $443,000
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Socioeconomics

OYYY VEYY! THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!
THE INTERNET MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!

twitter.com/JYSexton/status/881619803080986626

this has 15k RT what's going on goy stop it NOW

It's 3rd over here, for some reason we have MasterChefBR and some muslim shit ahead of it.
Still hasn't passed 2077 of course.

What subreddit did he post that to? (((T_D))) wouldn't allow such wrongthink to be posted there. I'm starting to smell BS in this story - is CNN trying to frame opposite as anti-Semites so they can disregard us? Does this mean they're aware of more inbound leaks via O'Keefe?

bump