CNN Issue?

I'm on vacation right now and haven't had much Internet/TV access. I just got wifi and what is going on with CNN? Somebody care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_German_phonology#Vowels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_phonology#Vowels
youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA

>Trump posts a GIF of him punching CNN
>CNN reporter posts yesterday that they found the reddit handle that first posted it, and his immediately prior post was this horrible horrible anti-semitic image
>Next day, CNN comes out with another article that they doxed the guy who made the trump image
>Says they won't reveal his info as long as he doesn't post racist stuff online again
>In their own defense, the reporter tweeted "but he posted a pic of CNN employees with stars of david!", revealing that their real beef wasn't the Trump GIF, it was that the reddit kid named the Jew

CNN blackmailing a redditor and forcing him to apologize for supposedly making the gif of Trump beating up CNN.

>redditor naming the Jew
Might be one of us

Original picture without the gerbels quote.

>CNN and Trump back and forth getting more and more personal.
>CNN gets rekt by Project Veritas making it look like CNN is pushing lies for ratings.
>Trump celebrates this on twitter.
>CNN acting smug and ridicules Trumps "childish" behaviour.
>Someone makes a meme of trump doing one of his WWE stuff from back on the day on a person with the CNN logo shooped on his head.
>Trump finds this funny and retweets it.
>CNN acts the victem and pretends like this is a call to violence.
>Doxxes original creator of meme, threatens creator to apologize.
>CNN shamelessly announces this, gets even more backlash.
>Pretty much everyone, including lefties and SJW's are calling for CNN's heads to roll.

Read his apology. This faggot isn't ''one of us''.
All redditors are pieces of shit and useful idiots for the left.

It was me, the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Leave them alone CNN, I'm the one you want.

I'm aware of all this old stuff I was just looking for what recently happened. But still, pics are appreciated

Pure fucking insanity.

This is the blackmail statement

there's no words to describe how fucking disgusting that is. this shit coming from a fucking news organisation of all things just makes it that much worse. all over a dumb fucking GIF no one really gives a fuck about. really have to wonder what other shit they've done that we'll never know about

>gerbels
Is this an american meme? I've heard way too many people being way too comfortable actually pronouncing it like that. First time I see it in writing.

Lol I know how it's pronounced. It started because Lauren Southern (I think/hope jokingly) pronounced it like that in one of her recent videos.

Definitely didn't star with that. I've been hearing americans pronouncing it like that since the 90s.

its a fairly common pronunciation for it in english because english doesnt have an ö sound.
that said, spelling is gerbels is just autistic

It's a 15 year old kid supposedly

Yes, you have an "ö" sound. "A car". There's you "ö" sound. You use it every day, just not systematically and with different words.
But whatever, I'm sorry for the derailing.

>redditor
>one of us

You're not even "one of us" you fucking faggot

> extensive statement of apology
Makes me wonder why this person even spoke to CNN. Was it voluntary, or did he have no choice? Was this apology a moment of weakness or was it the result of an implied threat?

Rumor is it's a 15 year old. Easy prey to hold up personal info on.

CCN messed up big, its straight up blackmailing someone.

dislikes: donald trump, wrestling, Han from reddit fuck you Han stop showing evryone my fuckin deviantart you peace of shit

CNN LIED
Reddit and facebook share sessions
> The apology came after CNN's KFile identified the man behind "HanA**holeSolo." Using identifying information that "HanA**holeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.
THIS IS A LIE
facebook just told them who he was
READ THIS AGAIN NIGGERS
reddit uses out.reddit.com and sends a "behind the scenes" pointer to facebook servers from their side when you click on a facebook link
THIS TIES REDDIT USERNAMES TO FACEBOOK IDENTITIES
CNN ARE LYING
FACEBOOK EXPOSED WHO THE REDDIT WAS
and then they might put some deniability in there
FACEBOOK are actively working to dox people on ALL social networks through requests that tie t.co / out.reddit.com links to any service that is signed on to help track identities.

CNN has gone full Gawker

Nah. Apparently one of his deleted posts said he moved to Montana or some other bumfuck state in the 90s. He has to be older

> worried about personal safety
> we will publish should any of (((((((((((((((((that)))))))))))))))))) change
(using the word that)
fucking niggers

CNN has gone Full School-Yard Bully.

Linguist here. I can assure you that we do not have that sound, since English phonology does not make use of the rounding feature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_German_phonology#Vowels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_phonology#Vowels

That's how it happens when you are dealing with (((them))).

picrelated.

He was literally 15

To be fair it is completely below the dignity of the office of the President of the United States to tweet something like that and does constitute as a normalization of violence towards journalists, in this case CNN. Other than that they dropped the ball hard on this one, though.

I wonder how brave you're going to be when a multi million dollar news company has your personal information and is threatening to reveal it. There's a lot of crazy on the internet, lad.

cnn literally blackmailed a 15 year old for making a gif

user, are you telling me you pronounce car the way you pronounce hören?

bumpers

discord,gg/yESmFbY This is the official Anti-CNN Discord Server! #CNNBlackmail

CNN offices were gunned down

youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw

Lmao this cannot be real. Someone put a CNN logo on a WWE gif and this is how CNN responded?

kek

Don't tell me you don't go to Reddit time to time. It's a website with tons of shit. Yes most of them are annoying. I'm sure 10% probably use Sup Forums..

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, CNN has got to go!

I will keep this brief and no I will not green text. When CNN broke the story about Trump and the Russian Hookers I was curious about how gullible they were. So I used a throwaway pre-paid phone to call the CNN's news tip hotline.
Basically, I told CNN that Trump would let me play free Golf at his club if I let him smell my asshole.
I was amazed how serious CNN took my story.

They tracked down and threatened to doxx a 15 year old r/t_d fag for posting a meme about CNN being all Jewish, but people think it's about a much more popular and innocent gif meme he made about Trump taking down CNN WWF style and then they wrote an article about how they did it for some dumb ass reason. The best part is the CNN guy who went after this kid is a Jew.

CNN went full purim on a random shitposter for making the Trump wrestling gif and noticing (((patterns)))
They blackmailed him into a forced apology and threatened to publically dox him if he ever posted hatefacts or criticised CNN again

>who made the trump image
Did he really make it. It looks like something that would have come up during the election.
Where's the proof he posted the other pic as well?
Archive link?

This is fuckiing critical. Everyone, read his post. Many businesses track your internet traffic. They do this by monitoring which website you ping to as you leave the site. This was even going on as far back as 2011. A group in at university did a presentation on Disney, and the pointed out this exact tracking method. You can bet your fucking asses that reddit is doing this. all the information is supposed to be anonymize do, but they can pull you if they want to, and it's probably illegal to do so. But that never stopped corporations before.