Guy CNN doxed was 15

HAHAHAHAHA HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuLtEToDKHY
youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
theguardian
archive.is/6piAK
businessinsider
archive.is/UDioL
pastebin.com/twAStbnU
twitter.com/donie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source besides a literal nazi website?

XD
bump

It's not the russians, it's the jews.
>It's not the russians, it's the jews.

!! !!

Sup Forums post is not a source user

LMFAO

but really though, I saw in another thread he was actually an 8 year old transgender poodle

That isn't a proper source, someone said they didn't find such information on the post history on fullpol.

> implying pol is not always right
Rumour is on twitter now.
CNN is going to crash and burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuLtEToDKHY

this twitchy cuck made the gif apparently, not the plebbit user

>the President of the united states retweeted a 15 year olds gif.

yup, though havent you noticed that we live in a post-truth society? fact is, nobody cares what is true anymore but muh feelings. and someone decided to exploit that

We need a fucking sauce or fuck off.

This is glorious, Sup Forums is back

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

BEST
TIMELINE

>15 year old tweets a wrestling gif
> CNN and buzzfeed charged with conspiracy to blackmail and dox a child and get fucked in the court of public opinion (and maybe actual court)

>15 year old kid is getting $250k in settlements just because Trump did a tweet

im ready

>literally Sup Forums youth
AHAHA THE MEMES ARE REAL

fake & gay

bump

It'd explain why they didn't immediately dox him, just threatened to

muh fucking digits too. Praise be is this the end for CNN?

Here's a more adult gif for CNN. They can go ahead and dox me, I don't give a fuck.

Why not sue for millions?

Claim all sorts of damages, relocations, going into hiding, changing identity ect ect.

Aim for the stars because even if you fall, you'll fall from a height so great most men will never reach it.

>kid was 15
>making sjw triggering memes
>liEMEkes trump

GEN Z IS NOT A MEME

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

Will Alex Jones have this kid on tomorrow, or will it take a few days?

Hello redd1t!
What makes you think it's true!!?
IF I SAID HE WAS 40 YEARS OLD WOULD YOU CAP THIS POST AND BELIEVE ME!!?

The Memejugend is real boys!

How did they find who he is?
Did he reveal his identity on reddit?
How dumb can you be?

Remember that time Sup Forums claimed they made up the Trump docs and tried to take credit?

Or how about people claimed they were responsible for the French election leaking?

>An examination of HanAssholeSolo’s internet history offered some clues about his identity.
>HanAssholeSolo has identified as as a fan of the Half-Life series of video games, an ex-smoker and a military veteran.
>The user appears to live in Tennessee and to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo

>"Holy s---!!" the user, who claimed to be 37 in another post, wrote Sunday morning.
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7

Are you denying that we gave Kike Eichenwald a seizure?

Always archive shills

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
archive.is/6piAK
>businessinsider com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
archive.is/UDioL

He isn't fucking fifteen. He would be a teenager in the year 1990 when the Hubble Space Telescope launched, most likely making him in his 30's or 40's now. Calm your asses down.

I love it. Don't you marvin?

Guys I just woke up
Did CNN really threaten to dox someone because of a shitty meme? I thought you guys had 1st amendment and shiet

What's awesome is CNN can't completely refute the claim without doxxing him, right?

>Not using a goddamn proxy
>Not using multiple accounts

goddamn normies are fucking stupid.

Checks out with this other post.

this is exactly why Sup Forums is shit now. normies and plebbitors can't distinguish trolling from reality, they see something, assume its real and then run off to social media to spread the lies.

No one has even corroborated if hans w/e even made the stupid gif. where is the evidence that he did? maybe he just claimed it was his own thing for e-cred.

HAHAHAHAHA AND HE WAS A FAGGOT TOO
SO TRUMP NOW POSTS THE THOUGHTS OF 15 YEAR OLD QUEERS IN THE PRESIDENTIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT, HAHAHA

H-HOL' UP

ARE YOU SAYIN'

THAT Sup Forums WAS LYIN'?

We do. Did you think the "CNN is fake news" memes were bullshit? They're moral trash

Where the fuck is this gif from!?

wow, if this kid kills himself over this that would be so fucking gold, would be a lot more effective than faggot redditors spamming shitty memes

At least he isn't having sex with a 15 year old queer. Democrabs BTFO!

What matters is that CNN believed he did and then extorted him.

Obviously.

Fucking shill.

all that proves is that you share an ideology with retarded teenagers, which comes as no surprise to anyone whose been on this board and isn't a retarded neet

Should we tell his family to kill themselves a million times for hurting cnns feelings?

That oughtta help his case.

Holy fuck yes

it would be a shame if people did the same thing to them or something
pastebin.com/twAStbnU

Post about who runs CNN, you're an anti Semite!

Post about who is in Trump's cabinet, you're fighting for equality!

I've had enough of the Jewish #LyingPress. Donald Trump must destroy these organizations once and for all, even if he does nothing else, discrediting and gawkering these Jewish media companies will have made a bigger impact than any other president.

does anyone even have proof that the jew image is factual? I mean, seriously

See I have proof for every single one.

he's not 15, you all are getting played

lmao am I understanding this correctly? a news channel is blackmailing redditards? your fucking country is a joke

Another CNN producer admits to doxxing and threatening someone else!

twitter.com/donie

According to an abc news article, Trump did not get the gif from reddit. There's no evidence that he actually made it, it doesn't even seem to be the same gif. That irrelevant tho. They tracked down a random poster on reddit, called his house and threatened to publish his name for exercising his free speech in appropriate subreddits. CNN deserves to be sued. You literally can't track down a meme creator.

>What makes sense in this ride of unpredictable circumstances

We will meme it into reality

>one thing is creation, i want off

Han??

I thought John Podesta preferred to fuck male children?

I suspect this. We don't have any confirmation of this.

now that's a start, i keep asking very basic questions about this fucking bizarre non-story and constantly get replies like:

calling me a shill. idgaf what happens to cnn, i hope people freak on them over this, i get it, but spreading misinformation will only come back to haunt you. Instead of jumping on any excuse to be outraged, just start questioning the basic premises first.

cnn is trash and fake news, but spreading fake news isn't going to hurt them, it will just give them an out.

>citation Sup Forums
kys cunt

>he thinks people believe the memes

Until you learn what our enemies learned a long time ago--that the truth is what is useful and reasonably plausible--you have to go back.

If it is a rumour and proved to be false cnn will use it to debunk the entire thing. Are you honestly retarded enough not to see this.

>cnn commits a felony to silence a child

He's 15 and the Russians did it.

Maxine Waters could state otherwise in a congressional hearing and I still wouldn't believe otherwise.

>Sup Forums suddenly cares about doxxing

hmm....

And it works out brilliantly for him. He can literally turn shit into gold.

God, just shut the fuck up you faggot. No one fucking cares what you think. You're like that guy that always says, "guys, are you sure this is a good idea?". If he was fifteen or twenty-eight, WHO CARES? If someone got that detail wrong, WHO FUCKING CARES? Pedantic little fuck.

>Kraut doesn't care that a large entity is trying to control individual speech

Nothing new here.

>libfags suddenly don't like the "you have free speech but not freedom of consequences from your speech" excuse they frequently use to ruin lives

they dun goofed really bad this time

>The average MAGApede is a 15 yo star wars "geek" from reddit

Thanks for the confirmation

Don't spread fake news, be better than (((CNN)))

Hans posted the very first version of that gif that CNN could find, so CNN says anyway
Even if he didn't make it who cares? They doxed a guy and threatened to publish his personal information along with his posting history.
This means he would be completely fucked every hour of every day *FOR MAKING A GIF* (thats their reason, anyway)

wow

It's 2017. Everyone's coming around to the truth. Rejoice user

He'll probably hire him too

Yay

THREAD REMINDER
summerfag edition
CNN=JEWS

i dont know which of the possibilities is more depressing, a 37 yo posting like a teenage neckbeard edgelord or teenage neckbeard edgelord getting doxed by major media corporation

I'm 38 and u can eat shit. This kid just entered the cheat codes into his life console.

Coming from the country who wears frufru caps. Tell me, do your long slimy locks get in the way while you attempt to "cleanse the wound" of a freshly circumcised baby wiener? Disgusting, disgusting kike.

DAVE HERE,

STEVE SAYS IT'S FAKE, BUT THE GUY WAS ONE OF OURS. IF CNN DOESN'T DOXX THE GUY, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S 15. IF THEY DO, THEN THEY FACE PUBLIC BACKLASH AND LOSS OF CREDIBILITY.

IT'S NOT WHAT'S TRUE, IT'S WHAT THEY CAN'T PROVE.

HI STEVE.

>news channel
More like
>jews channel

why the fuck would this retard post this? he's not even denying it. does he not realize that some people will start thinking about the implications?

discord,gg/eJBXMuy

get in heree