CNN Has Free Speech

CNN has the Freedom of Speech!
Yes, even if you don't like it!
Get over it.

butbutbut our hashtag!!!

it's TRENDING!!!

I want a participation trophy! not just anyone gets a hashtag trending!

It isn't freedom of speech to blackmail a private citizen
If you don't like us toppling CNN, GET OVER IT

Either you're pro-free speech, and believe CNN has the right.
Or against Free Speech, and don't think CNN has the right.

Pick one.

How not?
CNN has the right to publish contact information on their private website.

Freedom of Speech bitches!

Yup they have the freedom to dox a 15 year old kid.

We have the freedom to call them on it. Or should I say their advertisers?

i agree, we should all support (((capitalism))) and the (((constitution)))

Yes, they have the Freedom of Speech, including Freedom of Speech to dox a 15 year old.

Freedom of Speech even when you don't like it!

They have free speech technically, but with Sup Forumss 11˝ Girthy cock in their mouth nothing they have to say will be audible anyway.

Faggot RPer shills should be hidden and ignored, don't wear your countries flag? Get fucking hidden, nigger

I agree CNN™ should be able to do whatever it wants

So brave of them to hunt someone down and then threaten to ruin his life because of a fucking shitty gif he posted to Reddit.

They CAN do it, just like I CAN send death threats and dead animals directly to K-Files house. But should I? That's the question.

Sure, Sup Forums can do as it pleases.
But they have the Freedom of Speech.

>Or should I say their advertisers?
No advertiser is going to give 2 shits about a random redditor that got caught posting a bunch of racist and antisemitic shit. Doesn't matter how many angry letters you write.

But please write a bunch. Sign em too.

Freedom of Speech.
"Should" is subjective.

SHOULD people post Nazi memes? They do.
SHOULD CNN post his dox? They can.

There's a spy creepin' around here

Blackmail is illegal, faggot.

That spy is called Free Speech.

Blackmail, intimidation, and coercion are not protected speech. They have never been considered protected speech in the US.

This is USA and nobody has the legal right to publish private information without consent. You're a fucking moron. CNN doesn't get a free pass just because you feel like they should

Yes, we all have free speech

>L-L-Look at you, CNN
>A pathetic c-creature of li-lies and cr-crimes, pan-panting and swea-swe-sweating as you run through my la-law suits
>Ho-how can you challenge a per-perfect, imm-immortal meme-mememachine?!

Blackmale entails violence.
This wasn't violence.
And you spelled it "blackmail" lol

> Should CNN post his dox? They can.

Yeah I just asked you that same fucking question retard. Can doesn't mean should. CNN isn't entitled to this person's personal information. They are also not entitled to make him post an apology and continue to hang this above his head for continued cooperation.

Yes they can.
Again, Free Speech.

They can exercise their Free Speech as they choose.

Threatening to DOX a ten year old is not covered by free speech. It isn't something like protesting, it's threatening a kid. Under your own logic, you should be able to find a child in the street and threaten them with no consequences.

Blackmail and coercion isn't protected under free speech. I don't know why you keep repeating it like some kind of annoying autistic robot.

Shut up Donald poster. Go back to the Autism board.

I'm on #TeamFreeSpeech on this one.

FREE SPEECH
R
E
E

S
P
E
E
C
H

There it is.

The baitiest thing I've heard all day.

That entails violence. This isn't violence.

Free Speech BITCHES!

Not even trying to hide your shareblue-ness

Also, didn't Sup Forums basically invent doxxing?

Coercion via threats is not protected speech, you kike filth.

No they don't. It's illegal to release the information of a minor

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence.

Freedom of speech also does not protect you from non-government entities.

Doxing is also still a crime in many (most) jurisdictions in the US, intimidation or coercion is a crime in damn near every jurisdiction, and coercion of a minor is a federal crime.

so does trump you fucking mongoloid

>No one has the right to publish personal information without consent

Look at Pol and Encyclopedia Dramatica and tell me if the US actually gives a fuck about doxxing. Nobody cares except when it happens to their goy.

Speech Freedom Fgg

Yes they do.

And so do we, and we can use our speech to lawfully punish them by discouraging others to listen to them

Did they? :)
No?
CNN wins.

Blackmail isn't free speech.

this thread is now about white women loving big black dicks.

you're all tiny dicked white nationalists who would be scared to say the racist shit you do. hanassholesolo is another beta white nationalist who apologized and deleted his posts because he didn't want ppl knowing about the racist shit he posted

one less white girl to be dating him and instead will be taking some BBC lol

Blackmail doesn't have to entail violence, black male does. They're two different things you baiting faggot.

Fuck your free speech. Smash CNN.

Lol I like this right wing version of SJW's. This is cute.

Yes. They have the ability to say whatever they would like. You win.

freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.

it just means the government can't arrest them for saying stuff.

we can still fuck them up.

it's in the constitution

I'm literally speechless!

That's fine
Free Speech!

Freedom of speech is not freedom of propaganda

They have freedom of speech, but not freedom from the consequences of that speech.

Leafs are disguised as dixiefags. Neat.

I hope this kid sues ala Hogan v Gawker

>Mah share blue

Anymore come backs you have for me or are you going to virtue signal like everyone else does.

Oy vey!

everyone who has a non geographical flag is a fucking leaf or poo

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Maybe this will be a lesson to you edgelords on here that your "trolling" carries real world consequences. Stick to sucking donny's cock. That's what you were born to do anyways :)

white women prefer big black cock and not pathetic sissy white nationalists to scared to reveal their political/racist views outside of anonymity lol

This is like the Right Wing version of SJWs complaining.

You hated on YouTubers for YEARS

Now you're whining when it happens to your "team".

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Free Speech!!!!!!!

they have broken the law, and have attempted to infringe upon the rights of others.

>It's a crime wah

Chris Chan and Darksydephil are doxxed but nobody arrested their doxxers. Nobody really cares in the US.

This is true.

You are right they do have free speech, but that does not mean they are free of consequences, when they knowingly hold a threat over someone (In this instance publishing his personal information if they decide arbitrarily they do not like the way that the person in question is acting) then you are using your free speech to effectively blackmail that persons compliance.

Now I know this is a shill thread but with that being said nice bait for making me respond.

what are coercion and Blackmail

Its not extortion or blackmail.

It's 2am

Stupid nigger

Thanks for turning my country into a soviet death trap. I look forward to liberating it.

white nationalists = scared betas who would never say the racist shit they do outside of anonymity.

no wonder white women prefer strong black men

>point out how you're a fucking shill
> virtue signaling
Wat ?

If you believe in absolute freedom of speech (and there isn't one, but whatever), this means whoever posted the meme did not violate ANYONE's rights (and he didn't anyway, but whatever).

This means he did not break any laws. On the contrary, HIS rights for freedom of expression were violated.

This means CNN acquired his information from reddit unlawfully.

Thanks for playing friend, try again.

So do we. Nobody is calling for CNN to be outlawed

preeeetty sure doxxing someone and then blackmailing them is not a form of "free speech"

cnn commited crimes that aren't protected speech so go fuck yourself, this is clearly coercion and if it turns out the person doxxed really is 15, prepare your anuses for a gigantic lawsuit.

Lol absolutely. No way this is not The_Donald trying to recruit us as their personal army and being autistic in the process.

They don't fuckup. They are not an individual. They have freedom of the press and that comes with responsibilities.

You are right, if you do play stupid games you do win stupid prizes, this is why Donald Trump won, the leftists in America decided to play the stupidest game of them all, identity politics and caused such alienation of the US people that it got Trump elected. Perhaps leftists should stop playing these stupid games before criticizing others :^)

Actually they don't. Since they are using it to blackmail this guy, it qualifies as coercion. Coercion is illegal.

That's not how extortion or blackmail work.

It is violence.

By that logic, Sargon of Akkad could go to Milo Stewart and say "I won't make a video about you if you apologize". And if it, Stewart, does, then its extortion and blackmail.

Nope! Not how it works! There's no tangible harm.

The courts would never try CNN over this.

Its CNN's Free Speech. You know it.

Stop being a snowflake.

No it doesn't. Show me in the definition either literally or legally where blackmial or coercion has to involve "violence"

That's right. You can't. Because this a fucking textbook example of it.

When you bully a kid for exercising his right to free speech, you don't deserve to call bullying him into submission and threatening to spread his private information "free speech".

You're just being the "fascist" these people are so quick to denounce.

Yeah?

it's fascinating how a white virgin like you can't get laid but you still believe these dumb memes that women want white men lol

the only time women want white men is if they have money or their families want them marrying a white man. but even then they still fucking black guys behind their husband's backs

its coercion you retarded fuck, which isn't protected speech and is illegal.

same nigger every day, day in and day out

Oh wow so your saying that you are a schill for the The_Donald. You can go right back anytime :) be sure to tell them never to come back.

oh but it is, research a little you dumbass

>Freedom of Speech
Does: protect you against government persecution for communication that isnt libel or slander

Does not: protect you against backlash from citizens

Why cant you faggots understand this

Donny has his cock so deep in these republicucks that anything that can remotely be tied back to defending Donny's honor is enough to get them riled up for your cause. God, I need to figure out a way to make money off these stupid hicks' blind loyalty ASAP.

Not when it breaks the law.
Too slow to respond
You reacted too late
cat's out of the bag
my little leftie mate

Oy vey!

Going through communications believed to be private or anonymous and using them to blackmail someone is free speech? Okie dokie.

This.

Free Speech
Love it or Leave it!

Thats not how that works silly

> t.another white virgin trying to believe memes just to feel better about himself lol

this is as retarded as the lgbtqp+ siding with islam

Doxxing isn't the problem, it's blackmail. Blackmail is illegal, especially with a 15 year old.

Lol you can't even own up to the stupidity of the fuckface you voted for. Your attempts at trying to turn this into a "look what you made me do, libcuck!" is not going to work because we can all see donny's little orange cunt deep in your whore mouth fucking faggot hick :)