CNN Blackmails Teen Shitposter, They Must Be Made to Taste Their Own Medicine by weev

HOLY SHIT IT'S GOING DOWN THE DAILY STORMER HAS DECLARED WAR
dailystormer.com/cnn-blackmails-teen-shitposter-they-must-be-made-to-taste-their-own-medicine/
>Just like CNN tracked down this child and used media exposure as a bludgeon against him for posting (truthful and funny) things that they don’t like, we are going to begin tracking down their families as a bludgeon against them for publishing (seditiously fraudulent) things that we don’t like. All’s fair right? This is what media is allowed to do now right?
>CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.
1. Publicly fire the K-File team: Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, Chris Massie, and Megan Apper with a denouncement of their threats against a private citizen and child.
2. Make financial amends to HanAssholeSolo with a college scholarship in the amount of $50,000 USD as compensation for the emotional distress you have done to him.
3. Assure the public he and his family will never be harmed by your organization.
>If you do not do this, we are going to be tracking you down just like you tracked him down.
>You are fake news, and we are the real media. As journalists, we have the right to track people down and seek comment on your criminal associations. We now have jackboots on the ground in every major metro area in the world.
>We are going to track down your parents.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.

>We are going to seek comment from them all, because you are fake news terrorists engaged in a seditious plot to undermine our President and the 63 million people who voted for him. HanAssholeSolo was a private citizen, but none of you are. We are going to see you brought to account for this, because that’s what real media does: expose criminals.
>Any CNN employee that does not want to be tracked down alongside their families will have one additional week to quit CNN and denounce their act of blackmail against a private citizen. After that, it is game on.
>Do you understand what is coming? This is going to be ironic punishment. You are going to have the exact thing done to you that you’ve been doing to us for ages. You have an easy chance to stop this, so don’t say that we don’t play fair, and don’t pretend you didn’t have it coming.
>Kill yourselves, kike news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get.

Wow, the stormfags are trying to stay relevant. Sad!

...Stormfags are denizens of Stormfront. The Daily Stormer is a distinct periodical and messageboards with no direct relationship to the former. It's not appropriate to refer to them as 'Stormfags'.

Get our nomenclature right before you shill, shareblue.

Yeah yeah put as much shit on the line as weev and then come back and try to talk shit.

BUMP-fuck you guys for shitting in storm front- we need everyone united against MSM. They will see what happens to CNN and hopefully learn

>implying they're worse than kikes

Daily Stormer isn't Stormfront though, they aren't even associated.

KEK is hard up in this thread

Yeah, I don't pay attention to them at all anymore- the enemy of my enemy is-stil my enemy but in this case, side points are meh? Who gives a fuck ATM

Neofag already had catfishers spreading his nudes to his friends and family in fagbook.

Ok... regardless no one gives a fuck about that website or the manlet fed anglin. It's shit.

Wew Kek had spoken. Stop with the divide and conquer shit. We are all on the same team.

I am drinking CNNs blood, arigato kamisama

I concur. CNN most be crushed, they have never been more vulnerable but we need numbers to do it. Everybody's invited to this party. Grab the fucking right wing boomers who camp Yahoo News comments, the raid is on and we need fucking bodies.

Well! With names like Daily Stormer & Stormfront, it's easy to see how they're so easily confused!

Easily confused if you're not familiar with them, I'm not sure how you can browse Sup Forums and not know the Stormer though.

>stormfags
>>>/reddit/

HAIL ANGLIN!
HAIL TRUMP!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL VICTORY!
CNN KIKES WILL BEND TO THEIR KNEES!

Hi

found this a couple days ago here dunno if it will help

>It's afraid
IT'S AFRAID!

digits have spoken

> Daily Stormer

Nice

How long until I'm banned? Or tracked down by CNN?

This

Hail Victory !

K(pedo)File is now lying about his threats to a child.

Hi Shareblue, are you looking for a false-flag pretext?

CNN is fucked.
Grovel or die worms.

kek, I'm not a nazi but i still like this guy / his website

there's always dank memes around

Anglin is pretty based for a Russophile skinhead.

i didnt mean to reply to this faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG THIS IS EPIC!

WE R LEGUN
EXPECT US

We can easily make people care with this kind of thing.

I fully support spamming CNN also
HAIL PUTIN
HAIL STALIN
HAIL VICTORY