MSM to call HanSolo anti-semite as justification for (not)threatening him

Heads up guys; just so you should know, the left has already started working on their counter-attack on CNN blackmailing/threatening the creator of the Trump wrestling meme.

According to a friend of mine who has a job working at PBS's news devision, they are going to flood the airwaves and internet with the "CNN: So Jewish" meme pic to pretty much justify what they did to HanAssholeSolo.

Also, according to my friend, they are indeed fucking threatening him. And his family. Basically, if he doesn't continue selling the lie that the apology was voluntary and not extorted through threat of doxing, they will indeed dox him and drag everyone he loves through the dirt too.

So expect this pic to be the only thing being covered in the next couple of days, when the story is discussed in the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482113689382912
twitter.com/donie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copy it. Paste it. Everywhere.

Post proof of the Blackmail, just for easy access. 'm in a twitter battle with a landwhale.

being racist =/= not a crime

hate speech =/= not a crime

blackmail & extortion = crimes

we could repurpose those fake nazi pics and put the cnn logo on the heads of the nazis.

are they fucking retarded
holy shit the last thing they should do is fucking double down on the jewish shit its literally going to make the normie anti media sentiment turn into anti jewish.

please be real

CNN doesn't belong in America. The end.

These anti-semantic memes need to stop right fucking now!!!

so... a poorly made photo of CNN beating a kid means normies will believe CNN beats kids? That's a serious case of autism you got there

Good. It will redpill many normies who look into it.

As much as people get shitted on for being racist or sexist, antisemitism is still the cobalt nuclear weapon in the arsenal of destroying someone publicly.

Even super rich people like Mel Gibson are not immune to getting their lives fucked up beyond repair one they get branded an anti-Semite.

It's the ultimate weapon of destruction you can use to destroy someone.

This can't be real. The left can't be capable of this many mistakes.

>CNN making Antisemitism mainstream again

Please be real

If proof exists, it's already been destroyed most likely. Most news rooms that do underhanded stuff like blackmail people to give up information and force them to do shit against their will, don't keep records. And if they do, they keep them so close, they might as well be stored in their asshole, like a hidden shank....

>Even super rich people like Mel Gibson are not immune to getting their lives fucked up beyond repair one they get branded an anti-Semite.

Yeah, but it's only because the (((media))) is the one to destroy that person. Maybe people will start putting 2 + 2 together and not getting 5?

oh it's real Gen Zyklon has hope

Couldn't doing this potentially backfire on CNN? Think about it. The general population already has a huge distrust of them, plus if the kid is actually 15, then they'll get literally every parent out there to immediately recoil against anything they try to push. Plus, the image isn't false, is it?

By pointing out that most people that work there are Jews (something normies probably don't know about/think about/have visual proof of), that would immediately raise red flags. Remember, the only thing most people hold above everything else are children.

So, if this kid is 15 and he posts proof of them being Jews, parents will side with the kid and have a knee-jerk reaction to be wary of and angry at the people seeking to harm to kid, which, in this case, is a multi-billion media company owned and operated by Jews.

hope this is true, this is their worst option, but they've been backed into a corner it seems

the correct response is of course to point out that it's not anti-semetic to identify jewish privelege by showing who runs/owns and is employed by CNN

Wouldn't sharing that pic backfire spectacularly? Then every normie would be aware of their Jewish overrepresentation

It won't make it mainstream.

Like I said above, in the sliding scale of acceptable racism, attacking Jews and hating Jews is the worst thing you can be accused of.

Even the right don't put up with Antisemitism and you have cucks like Richard Spencer and Tommy Robinson, that preface nearly all of their crap with "I may hate X and think X is a threat to white people, but I still love the Jews and consider them great people and will fight you if you dare say I don't love them!"

Fox News employs a lot of Catholics. The owner is Catholic. The owner of CNN is Jewish. Not a big deal.

They already took down the revolutionary page! I'm out of retirement and ready to serve.

Isn't it illegal anyways to release the name of a minor without consent? How the fuck are they getting away with doxxing a 15 year old

So CNN is nothing but dirty Arabs

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482113689382912

that was during Obama's media.
This is post Trump Election media. People have been pelted with every fucking label under the sun, "anti-semite" will just be another thing in a long list of things that you desensitized.

the thing is, i've seen a lot of jew hate on Sup Forums, and i don't buy it.

but i didn't realize how utterly fucked the media was until I saw that graphic. how could an organization that promotes "muh diversity" and the resulting quotas have so many jewish people?

if jewish people are 2% of the population, the white quotas that their diversity narrative pushes will never affect them, but it will sure keep out non-jewish whites who aren't picked first by the self-selecting jewish majority.

turns out the left really is a master of projection. they were alleging white privilege when really they were projecting their own privilege the whole time.

just disgusting.

>they are going to flood the airwaves and internet with the "CNN: So Jewish" meme pic to pretty much justify what they did to HanAssholeSolo
I doubt they want to expose themselves to goyim this way.

Hitler/Nazism made Antisemitism so utterly toxic, only the lunatic fringe still supports it.

The Jews of CNN meme is the perfect weapon for CNN to bury their blackmail story, since anyone who sees it will instinctively deem HanAssholeSolo as deserving whatever hell CNN puts him through.....

Without it, we would have a good chance. But them having said meme, means they can just throw it up on the screen and basically make HanAssholeSolo seem to be a complete monster.

the thing is they didn't release his identity. BUT, they had a line in the article that said they might if he changes his behavior after apologizing to them.

In other words, they didn't dox a minor without his consent, he just fucking blackmailed him.

>CNN is so dumb that they're going to make their viewers hate Jews

This is year is golden

So they're going to use the excuse that by acting like a 15 year old trump supporter he's agreeing to release his info? Typical Jews.

I hope they fucking do put that picture all over the media. How the fuck are they going to frame it?
>W-we're not *all* Jewish
>Wh-what's wrong with our entire company being Jewish
>T-that's not true
>Oy vey it's like addudah Shoah!

There's no fucking way they'll be able to put that all over TV and the internet and not have people say "Hey, maybe there is a Jewish conspiracy"

I don't know, man.

That graphic is pretty extreme. CNN doesn't even deny its veracity.

I've been to bar mitzvahs and didn't even see that many Jewish people at the same time.

From a company that cries diversity at every turn, seeing that was like getting snapped out of hypnosis.

They're hurting Jewish people by showing that image. Being associated with CNN's brand is denigrating.

That is interesting. In my country, it is a criminal offence to publish the identifying details of a juvenile offender.

I'm 95% sure thats the way it is here in America too. If the person is less than 18 you have to go to court or go through a family lawyer or something to release a minor's name unless the minor was tried as an adult in court.

!!!

SPAM THIS

!!!

No one came here and left un-redpilled years ago. The new watered down "Sup Forumsplusreddit" is far less informative, and is full of horseshit astroturfing, but eventually, chances are, you will learn Sup Forums is always right. Just remember, this isnt Sup Forums anymore. Its Sup Forumsplusreddit.

We need to piggyback any Jew memes that go public with our own memes too. real grade A effective stuff

Yes, and when they constantly accuse others of anti-semitism, they are really just projecting their intense anti-gentile hatred.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

CIA false flagging shill

Another CNN producer admits to doxxing and threatening someone else!

twitter.com/donie

Good. This will blow up in their faces because they aren't (((diverse)))

pic here

When you say Teddit, you mean T_D and when you say T_D you mean Sup Forums undercover plus the normies we brought in from /r/conspiracy, KiA, and so on. There is simply a bigger volume of normies than you are used to, but it's still just Eternal September. Stop being so damned dramatic about it and pick up a shovel.

>Post proof of the Blackmail, just for easy access.

this is not real and actually, nobody cares. Just stop it Anonymous.

>"CNN: So Jewish"
but why are they calling the gif anti semetic

Let them do it. By posting the pic they will be revealing themselves to be a literal Jewish Conspiracy, creating millions of newly awakened anti-semites. It'll be glorious.

I didn't know Kate Bolduan was one of (((them))) and accidentally fapped when she was on. What do.

Pic related.

Original pic.

God that'll be so fucking funny.
CNN is in a tough spot right now.

tell me people are replying with this one.

because Jews are somehow the #1 victims

I've seen it a few times on twitter

I don't know man. I think deep down most people are actually repulsed by Jews, they just repress it.

Truly, this is the best timeline

So let me get this straight, cnn jews got so buthurt over a meme that they tracked down a dude who happends to be a minor and threath him with doxx so he made a apology statment and now they tell people how good they feel about it ?

Wait, why did the kid who made the gif come forward in the first place?
How did CNN know it was him? Did he really dox himself on plebbit to that point?

What the fuck

That's no justification.
We're still going to fuck them and hopefully the kid takes legal action.
Trump should send him a lawyer. He has the resources to find the kid without letting the world know.

>they are going to flood the airwaves and internet with the "CNN: So Jewish" meme
I really hope they're this stupid.