WH Insider user Here

Not many happenings this week Sup Forums. Not as of right now anyway.

However, I did get some news this morning that is very interesting. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas (I know it is months away) you can look forward to contests to go up on the WH website for designs. New money will be made, new designs. It will take a few years to get everything worked out. But when I say "new money will be made" I hope you understand what I'm hinting at.

That is all, it is almost 2 am and I need some sleep.

I'm feeling sleepy too desu

I have got to find a way to monetize this larp shit. You gullible retards will believe anything OP says. He doesn't even need a tripcode, just the hint of being an insider makes you mongoloids lap it up.

PatreonGate? Kickstarter insider? Gimme some feedback Sup Forums

Reagan on the $20.

>Meme War 2 starts
>North Korean ICBM
>WH user appears again.
It's been one hell of a day.

If they don't get what 'New Money,' means, I ain't gonna tell 'em.

Hint: Old Money means folks who have inherited their fortune from time past.

Old money are the Blue Bloods, the Christians who came here to the USA and made their fortunes. Old money is also, in Europe, Christian royalty and other Christians. New money is Jewish. They married into old money families, plus created their own wealth on wall street, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, etc., so now they own all the money. They are new money. So, not sure what WH insider is getting at. (I know, I know, don't end sentences in a proposition.)

LARP faghot

If OP is legit, pretty sure that means that a lot of new politicians and big players will be coming into the limelight and replacing the "old money". Essentially draining the swamp I assume.

What he means is Trump will issue US Treasury Notes as new legal tender as the government has the right to do, side stepping The federal Reserve (not federal) And their phony Jewish federal reserve notes. Same thing that got JFK assassinated.

My wild guess is a contest to create a new digital currency for the US gov.

Hey

When Donald gonna sign a presidential order banishing CNN to some shitty third world country?

Check'd
The legislation JFK brought in was never repealed

What do you benefit from by coming to a forum and lying? Is it just attention you want?

>new money will be made
>new money
>be made
Shit

>Kennedy picture
>"new money will be made"

God, I fucking wish that Don would load up a few Little Birds with Delta ops or whomever and land them on the roof of the Fed to seize the building and nationalize the whole institution.
But he won't.
And you're not a real insider.

He didn't fall for the trumpcoin meme did he ?

Shill, you pulled this shit too early. Not one single person has expressed interest in this post yet and you're turboshilling already and in the dumbest way possible...

Hurr durr, it's sooooo easy to fool you guys, tell me how to do it because it's so easy!

>implying
newfag
Sup Forums is always right because we have friends in high places.

Ben Franklin will be replaced by Nikola Tesla. A new $1000 bill with Trump will be introduced.

>But when I say "new money will be made" I hope you understand what I'm hinting at.
Are you US turds that retarded? He's talking about Donald Trump crashing the FED with no survivors.

Can you imagine the butthurt if Sup Forums memed Pepe onto a US bill?

Are you calling me a newfag when you just said "we" as if this is some locked down private group that you're a part of? Fuck off back to the_donald you underage cock holster

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But yes I said we because they provide Sup Forums with information, not just me.
Fucking sperg

Not sure whether WH user is real but this ain't it.
Name wrong.
Syntax wrong.
Dumb subject.
Nothing to say.
Bad, bad, bad timing.
Not even a good try.

Sounds like new treasury notes to me and the government is going to open up designs to competition. Could be a larp but I hope it's true.

If anyone else wanted proof that this board has been fully over-run with underage Reddit faggots, look no further than this le epic kekistani dickhead

Go prep your emu nigger.

Trump will be a legend if he does what Jackson did.

>1 WORLD CURRENCY

Kill yourself LARP faggot

>It will take a few years to get everything worked out. But when I say "new money will be made" I hope you understand what I'm hinting at.

Gas the Fed; T-bills now!

Newfag doesn't get copypasta. Sad!

I understand that it's Reddit tier copypasta

Can you at least specify? I have know idea what your are saying.

It's ancient copypasta you retarded nigger.
When did you get here? A couple of years ago?
Fucking faggot.

Ancient copypasta that is now normie garbage. You just keep proving that you are a Redditor faggot who should be hanged.

TRIPCODES NIGGER

Fuck you nigger, I migrated to Sup Forums from /x/ 6 or 7 years ago. You want trashman? How about I go start up a thread on chemtrails, flouride, and the masons?

Hopefully he means Jackson back on the $20 instead of the dindu

>airshit
Oh boy, are you lucky this isn't /k/.

- If you live in a nice place with soft water that isn’t fluoridated or chlorinated you may go without a shower filter but for others you can’t. The shower filter will remove all the heavy metals and minerals, chlorine, fluoride and all kinds of other crap. Probably estrogen and female hormones too. Just get any cheap shower filter and put it behind your shower head. I have a 13 pounds filter that reduced itchiness and dandruff problems. That is if you shower regularly. Other cures for dandruff are tea tree oil and sea water.

- You can make your soap from lye and fats. There are two methods like in alchemy. The wet method which takes a couple of weeks for the soap to become non corrosive. And the dry method where you boil and dry the soap in 1-3 hours. Thus you will obtain natural clean soap without any toxic chemical additives that will clean better and be healthier for your skin. You can use all kinds of essential oils and scents too, even herbs. Using potassium lye will yield liquid soap. So stay away from ANY COMMERCIAL SHAMPOOS. They are full of toxic cancerous shit like sodium laureth sulphate and sodium lauryl sulphate. What you rub in your head is absorbed in your skin, remember that.

- Furthermore too much calcium will make bladder stones. You get enough calcium from milk and cheese anyway. What you should be concentrating on is GELATIN. Gelatin contains collagen. Gelatin will keep you young, moist your joints and bones. Repair your cartilage. This is the big secret my friends. You can obtain gelatin easily from gelatin types of candy (as long as they don’t contain poison ingredients, mine are with glucose fructose syrup). You can also eat stuff like broth soup, schkembe chorba and pig feet. Lukum, a gelatin candy also contains gelatin. Be careful with other ingredients when choosing a candy, don’t get jewed. Alternatively chicken soup also has gelatin. Did you forget how chicken forms goo when left cold? This is why chicken soup helps with cold you stupid goy. But wait, there is another big secret.

- The other big secret is your water quality. Not only drinking water but bath water. You should alternate between reverse osmosis water (or distilled water, pretty much the same – pure h20, almost in the case of reverse osmosis) and water with low mineralization. Mineral water which contains natural calcium fluoride of around 0.5ml per liter may be consumed very rarely. I my self drink only reverse osmosis water and if you think that it’s making me sick let me see you squat with 100kg. In fact while you clog your body and blood with hard water and chlorine i remain young, flexible and strong. I MUST CRUSH YOU BATMAN!

- Banana peels and lemon peels may be used to whiten your teeth, apart from hydrogen peroxide and miswak sticks. Banana peels actually contain potassium and other needed elements to make your teeth strong. The inner side is to be used.

- It is wise to get educated on types of tooth fillings and the whole process. Many dentists will jew you on purpose, use cheap fillings and resins. Even if you buy quality fillings online the dentist can still get angry and not put the resin properly to make your filling fall after a week and say “See, you should trust my fillings!”. The only logical conclusion is to have a friend dentist who will not jew you. Exchange favors.

- A big secret that the goy should have never found is that egg shells contain everything you need for calcium. They contain calcium, phosphorus and vitamin d3. Yes, you need these 3 to properly absorb calcium. Now if we really absorb the calcium from the egg shells is questionable, so i would leave that for you to research and decide yourself. I usually put an egg shell in my protein shake so it can be grinded to dust. If you just eat the egg shell it can be crunchy and it may slice and dice your insides. So you really shouldn’t pay for scam supplements fill of filler crap like magnesium stearate which will clog your insides.

- They may spray you with chemtrails (aluminum, barium, strontium dust, even reports of dried blood) all they want, but you will now know the secret. You can use active charcoal pills, bentonite clay, cilantro, chlorella, wheat grass, hemp powder to detox and get rid of all the toxins in your body. Active charcoal will also quickly destroy any stomach virus and stop the diarrhea.

- You can make your toothpaste very easily, in a dust form at least. You can simply use sodium bicarbonate and a little salt. You can also add bentonite clay, as it is very good for the teeth and a detox. To form a paste you can add hydrogen peroxide and distilled water. The past would harden the next day so i prefer making a dust. Then i would water my toothbrush to get wet and push it into the dust. Then i simply brush my teeth and it turns into a goo.

- Another thing, the best thing you can do is order “miswak sticks”. They are a type of root that muslims use for teeth and mouth hygiene. The root while smelling awful will almost stop cavities, prevent new cavities, stop tooth ache and make your teeth stronger and very, very clean. It is simple to use. Keep your miswak stick closed when not used or it will dry up. Just remove a little of the crust with a blade and chew on it diagonally to loose the bristles. When kept in water for 5 minutes it will be the perfect soft natural toothbrush that cannot be replaced. Natural toothbrushes like the miswak and those made from pig hair are superior to plastic bristle craps. You can disinfect them by dipping in hydrogen peroxide or spirit. Your dentist professionals will jew you that natural toothbrushes get germs quickly but what now? I usually use miswak sticks dipped in hydrogen peroxide or distilled water. I dip it again and again to get rid of the plague that gets on it.

500 dollar bill AWWWWWEWWW YERRRRRRRRRREEER

- I myself own an ice cream maker. I will never poison my self or my family with store ice cream full of preservatives, soy lecithin and other shits. It is very easy to make ice cream if you have the machine to freeze it. Simply use a banana, sour cream and a sweetener. Glucose and a dash of vodka will keep it from getting hard in the freezer.

- Vaccines nowadays are full of toxic additives on purpose, to make big pharma money and to depopulate you. Do not forget the German parliament ordered clean vaccines for themselves. Do not be a stupid goy. Remember what happened with Rick Perry’s vaccines and the swine flu vaccines. Once i saw a guy comment how he overheard the assistant of his Jewish doctor order vaccines for themselves asking for “clean vaccines”. When informed that the supplier didn’t had any clean vaccines the assistant said “well call us when you have”. Notice how instead of ordering normal vaccines when informed that they were out of clean ones the assistant preferred to wait for the clean vaccines. Do not hate the Jew for being smart and knowing what is good for his family. You are the stupid goy that willingly injects his children with MSG, ASPARTAME, ALUMINUM, MERCURY and other poisons. You don’t have to be a doctor to notice that mono-sodium glutamate and aspartame have no place in a vaccine. Whatever “use” they thought of them is a lie. Work on having a strong immune system and avoid the yearly flu (That is probably designed, wonder about chemtrails?) and AVOID VACCINES AT ALL COST. Be wary of doctors who will try to call the child police on you for refusing to vaccinate your child. LIE TO THEM. Tell them you will come another time and to not be pushy. Snicker behind their back for you outjewed them.

FAKE AS CNN
WH Insider would never 1 post then leave.

Take the redpill niggers.

He's just pointing it out. Jesus Christ, I leave this shithole for an entire month, come back, and people are still spouting shill.

But it IS one shill, and i will keep posting the truth, fuck you.
NO, it is basically not just fat. it is feminizing soy poop, sprayed with roundup and other pesticides, sprayed with “degumming” chemicals and this ends up in your chocolate for no reason at all.

roundup and genetically modified soy is not produced naturally in the body. What you just said is complete and utter bullshit to convince people is fine to consume shit fillers with your food that fuck with your hormones.

"soy lecithin" is not produced naturally in the body. Im sure it may break into carbs, protein and fat too, but that does not make it naturally occurring in the body. A modified xenoestrogen sprayed with cancerous pesticides is not something that should be added to your food or occurring in your body.

WHAT KIND OF A CRAZY WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHEN JIDF THINKS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH A LIE LIKE THAT?

I'm pretty sure this is what he is getting at too.

>New money will be made, new designs.
The way it's phrased here shows that 2 aspects of the money have changed. Not just the design is new, but the money itself is new.

The contests that will go up will be to help design the look of this new money.

Huge news if true. Big enough news that I don't even know what to say.

He's done it before. He started doing it after his threads got little to no attention. I'm sure this upset him so instead of sticking around for no one to reply he just drops his info and moves on.

But I'm not saying I know for sure this post is real.

Posters on Sup Forums will defend it’s use as a “Emulsifier” and even claim chocolate CANNOT be made without it! Yet i have eaten chocolates entirely made from cocoa butter and cocoa, which is how chocolate was supposed to be made. Obviously i don’t mind the addition of dry milk and sugar as i prefer milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate. But when i find that companies are putting “emulsifiers” with possible feminizing and carcinogenic properties i get angry, real angry.

Soy lecithin does seem to make the chocolate more smooth and resistant to melting. But even 1% of it is too much in my chocolate. And the funny part is they don’t even write the amount of soy lecithin they put in most chocolates. The way they write the percentages of cocoa mass, dry milk, sugar and cocoa butter it makes 65% of the chocolate, so i have to ask what is the other 35% of the chocolate made from?

I will simply not pay my hard earned money to a company that cares to make 1% more profits this month, make their chocolates last a little longer, not melting in hot weather instead of caring for my health and their image as a company that makes good chocolate. It is disgusting that big name companies like Lindt and Milka that pride themselves on making fine chocolate succumb to use soy lecithin caring only about the artificial taste instead of making real chocolate.

Also I doubt it has anything to do with crypto - Trump said that Bitcoin and other crypto are still too new. But then again Putin is messing around with Ethereum and I am sure him and Trump keep tabs on each other.

Someone else come in and school me on what this all means. I've got nothing else to add.

>gorilla warfare

calm down new fag kid lol

yes, we know all about your bullshit. are you mad?
at least im not paid 10 cent perk hour to suck nwo dick faggot

Nothing works with these "people".
i really dont know what is proof for them. I guess the aliens must go in their bedroom and beat them or something and they will just say it was people on costumes or a hallucinogenic dream.

Yes, i believe the freemasons do cover up alien proof. Ive seen it on the masonic controlled ATS website.
They have proved to be an enemy to mankind trying to cover all kinds of conspiracy and needed knowledge.

>But when I say "new money will be made" I hope you understand what I'm hinting at.

I'm thinking it begins with AUDITING THE FED

>new money will be made
TrumpCoin when?

This is what I gathered too.

They wont ever make higher denominations again. The reason they got rid of big bills was to prevent it from being used in trafficking.