LOL IT'S OVER

Andrew Kaczynski FOLLOWS THE CHURCH OF SATAN, KEK.

>Satanist-Kike

jews dont worship sat-

Is he /oneofus/ now?

kek

no, he's a subversive jew

PIZZA
I
Z
Z
A

Revelation 3:9
>Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

checked

WEW

>worship Satan
>sell soul
>lose election
>lose job

Probably just a frankist or a sabbatean. Frankists make me sick.

figures as much since (((ANTON LAVEY)))

Praise be to God! Amen

quick, send this to every boomer

this is /x/-tier bullshit

>Andrew Kaczynski

SUPER-BUMP

get out

Post >yfw we were right about all of it.

Fucking beautiful.

Kalkstein is beri borishu namu kurwa

Masons / Jews / Illuminati all worship Satan / Moloch
of course many Jews believe they worship God, but they follow a false teaching. Watch some Pastor Steve Anderson if you want the truth about Jews and what they believe.

He's probably one of those Satanists that justify it by saying shit like "Satanism encourages you to just embrace who you really are and not let yourself be controlled by religious constraints!" As if it's not just another creepy cult.

REVELATIONS 3:9

Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

this kek
Amen.

FUCKING PEDO KIKE

PIZZAGATE PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN

Jesus Christ the bible fits too well with all this meme war shit

These guys aren't even satanists actually. They took that guise to scare off normies from their shit.

Why don't you listen from an Orthodox Jew, no we don't worship some Satanic god. Jews in the Media are Jewish satanist, and Jewish satanism is what we call frankism and sabbateanism. These were cults ostracized and exiled from Judaism. These cults have been universally hated by Observant Jews.

cap it before this faggot changes it

Okay, thanks for the info.
Do you believe in Genesis? What parts of the Old Testament do you believe and follow? Do you believe in the flood? Im just curious if you believe the Bible or the Talmud

HOLY FUUUUUUCK

That really doesn't mean anything. When I had a twitter account (before I got banned), I followed a lot of liberal Jews because I wanted to be the first one to BTFO their tweets if I happened to be online when they were tweeting.