What compelling evidence do we have that the plubbit user in question is 15 years old?

What compelling evidence do we have that the plubbit user in question is 15 years old?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482075206651904
m.imgur.com/a/hfUAo
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
archive.is/6piAK
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
archive.is/UDioL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He writes and talks like a 15 year old.

I mean, desu,, so does trump be he's 71>

Who cares? CNN would have to dox him to prove he wasn't so they're fucked either way, they can't win, it's beautiful.

In that case 90% of Sup Forums must be under 15.

Reminder: this is what CNN was triggered about.

Oh well that couldn't possibly be the case.

Does this sound like a 15 yo or do ya think they made him post this shit they wrote?

"To people who troll on the Internet for fun, consider your words and actions conveyed in your message and who it might upset or anger," he wrote. "Put yourself in their shoes before you post it. If you have a problem with trolling it is an addiction just like any other addiction someone can have to something and don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Trolling is nothing more than bullying a wide audience. Don't feed your own self-worth based upon inflicting suffering upon others online just because you are behind a keyboard."

kinda hard to give evidence of that without doxxing the poor lad

None but it is hilarious.

Yes.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/882482075206651904

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE KIKES?

m.imgur.com/a/hfUAo

He's either retarded or 15. Both are bad voodoo for cnn

He supports Trump. he makes memes. He's 15.

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE, KIKES?

Full size of image

"It sounds like he was afraid for his life," i added

what did this kid do?
where's this gif that's so horrible?

none :(*

A good way to redpill the ledditors would be to post this pic in the comments and ask "is this what he's in trouble for?"

He created a meme that was tweeted by the God Emperor himself.

This is what made the Jew shit itself.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

If the picture is from December in Ohio why are the trees full of leaves?

this is a valid point

he made the GIF that trump posted of himself wrestling 'CNN"

We've had years where we didn't even have a first snow till mid January. Our weather has been fucked long before "muh climate jew" became a thing.

>Ohio
>plz kill me

I'm not trying to say that CNN was in the right and I think they should go down.

But there seems to be no evidence that the user in question is 15. I see it posted all over and it never gets sourced.

see
Plus the way he talks about the hubble here, no way he's 15.

Plus this:
>An examination of HanAssholeSolo’s internet history offered some clues about his identity.
>HanAssholeSolo has identified as as a fan of the Half-Life series of video games, an ex-smoker and a military veteran.
>The user appears to live in Tennessee and to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
archive.is/6piAK

>"Holy s---!!" the user, who claimed to be 37 in another post, wrote Sunday morning.
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
archive.is/UDioL

The source for the he's 15 claims was just a single post from here saying that he found it through his post history, but that clearly contradicts all these.

Thank you!

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS, A MOLE GOT US TO ARGUE OVER HIS AGE WHEN THERE'S NO BASIS FOR ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT, STOP FOCUSING ON HIS ALLEGED AGE, DON'T EVEN MENTION IT...

Stop it. Please just stop. All of you guys are activily discrediting everyone else by being retarded.

Stop letting them divide and conquer us...

Exactly

He is 15, gay and was an anchor baby.

Fuck off shill

It just might be

kekus maximus

He identities as 15 you fucking bigot

The Hubble launched in 1990. His minimum age would be 40 years old.

he wasn't 15
don't be fake news
→

He will regret those words when a thousand memes descend upon him and the shitposters strike him down with great vengeance and furious anger.

Does it matter if he is 15 or 55?
Doxxing is illegal
Also guess what goes in "Options" field

Also what CNN did is only illegal in ny, does that mean CNN isn't really fucked legally? I just want them to go the way of gawker

why does this fucking bullying kike still get a qt jewess gf? life isn't fair

T
H
I
S

Why do we not dox him ourselves? Are we then to beafraid of truth but for the bloody minded pleasure of being proven correct where we are oft ridiculed?

(((They're))) afraid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA