THIS is what CNN was triggered about

NOT the WWE gif. Make sure the normies on twitter know when you tweet about #CNNBlackmail

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donie
mobile.twitter.com/ManicWagon/status/882454475012661249
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzCwf38jPry5Rnlv-rShsfSI-LW89M4B9MpH57VUsMI/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, nah. I was in the other thread dude. You're not fooling anyone.

What do you mean? Read the CNN article...it goes on about how the user made "anti-semetic" posts...there was nothing anti-semetic about the WWE gif...they were talking about this.

do you have a fullsized version of the right
photo?

>not posting the frog version

We do.

hit the nail on the head.

On their shows they kept complaining about the reddit users history of "anti-semetic" posts

That's why they've been kicked out of over a hundred countries around the world, and through the centuries. They are all about controlling the majority.

Pic related. Only a partial list.

Done.
What do you think?

Good. There are a lot of examples of them trying to call out diversity elsewhere.

The shill actually posted it for all to see.

Those whom Kek would destroy, He first makes mad.

thanks, testing.

Wonderful success, thank you for your contribution.
Here's another one I made.

and

One (1) upshekel for you

Another CNN producer admits to doxxing and threatening someone else!

twitter.com/donie

That jewish rat doxxed
>mobile.twitter.com/ManicWagon/status/882454475012661249

>Lead photography by Agurovic
The eternal Serb strikes again

How are facts anti-semetic?

Aren't most of those "White Males" in Trump's cabinet Jewish?

Pure (((coincidence))) goy

If we can red pill the public about CNN's jewishness then we can do the same for ((((nationalist-globalist))) Trump

let the redpilling begin

Jews always fear the light

there's nothing anti-semitic about it. if anything, it's pointing out reverse anti-semitism.

Yo wtf I didn't know CNN was THAT jewish

>Fischler

So Jews hire each other, so what. They always do that. You can call it not fair, but that's the way it is.
Also, there are probably hundreds of employees who aren't Jewish that just aren't pictured.

Nice Try

>So Jews hire each other, so what.
>so what
The fact they won't let anyone else. A company can't just hire men, they have to be diverse. A company can't just hire Whites, they have to be diverse. Imagine a company hiring mostly Catholics, how would that go? Especially if that company was a media company with the huge platform CNN has. You think they would be alright with that? Give me a break. They do whatever they want but prevent everyone else from doing the same.

Has anyone investigated whether this is accurate?

That's a whole lot of sand goblins

This seems like a wonderful way to introduce the alt-lite to the JQ. Approach it from a "reverse racism" angle, i.e. "why can you identify whites, but not jews"? Usually the JQ requires a background in race realism, but this might be a convenient shortcut for libertarian-inclined normies.

Ah, I love the Streisand Effect in action.

>Goebbels quote

I hope you're just trolling and not that stupid.

we have this little thing called Equal Employment Opportunity in America, and it's not about one goy janitor for each executive hired.

This wasmy conclusion in the first thread on this earlier. I got called out for being a retard. This is why they are scared shitless because people, especially young people are waking up to the bullshit and if some young person who is on the fence sees this image and then goes and does research will be "redpilled"

>Make sure the normies on twitter know when you tweet about #CNNBlackmail
Enough with trying to make the normies name the Jew, it'll never happen.

Is that grey fox Andersen Cooper a jew?

There's nothing illegal about hiring people in your religious community, unfortunately.

No. He's a gay Vanderbilt though, for what it's worth.

bump

It's not illegal to have a lot of Catholics working for you, lol. You can find lots of companies where a lot of people are Christian.

They've done it hundreds of times before, what makes you think they can't do it again? Never underestimate the normie.

How many articles on (((white privilege))) have they done since Trump was elected?

why nazi scum hates jews?

They fuck with currency and culture, and produce nothing of value.

And why its bad thing?

sure, whatever you say.

>And why its bad thing?
Are you stupid?

No, explain me, why being a jew is bad. Or are you just jealous of them?

when the truth means that semites get stopped

the religion isn't open-enrollment, unfortunately. by hiring within their "religion", they are actually hiring within their tribe, or race.

Jews are the reason you're still a peasant country

watch how they shrink, they've been found out etc

So whites hire each other, so what. They always do that. You can call it not fair, but that's the way it is.
Also, there are probably hundreds of employees who aren't white that just aren't pictured.

They sure are!

They have separated our white brothers and sisters from the EAST with KIKE meme'd propaganda for the last 100 years. Then Kikes over here so the same shit towards Russians.

DAY OF ROPE WHEN?

Who said anything about Jews being bad? I never did. And "bad" - that is your word. Second, jealous? No. Why should I be?

I said you were stupid in response to you asking why it is bad to have your currency and culture destroyed.. If you don't know why that is bad, then you are a stupid idiot. And have fun living in a land with no culture since you see nothing wrong with that.

call him a jew and watch him recoil ....

Thieving nations demographics and money is not good for the people of those nations. It only serves KIKES and I don;t consider thief earning something. Maybe you do maybe you're a nigger or a kike!

YOU ARE A KIKE OR A FUCKING RETARD!

Facts are anti-semitic when Jews say they are.

>CNN getting fucked on Independence Day
pottery

Counties that jews were thrown out of

THE HOLOHOAX

You guys are retarded. It's not "the jooz" it's globalists vs nationalists.

Exhibit #1: Trump loves Israel, CNN hates Trump
Exhibit #2: Obama hates Israel, CNN loves Obama

Conclusion: CNN hates nationalists. Stop confusing and discrediting the simple fact that it is a battle between NATIONALISTS and GLOBALISTS. Take your "jooo" shit elsewhere shillfags.

Cohencidence?

They make sure they get both the benefits of being white and non white. They push themselves up but make it so whites cannot.

What did he mean by this?
Are Sup Forums just a bunch of jealous neets? Or is he JIDFing u?

Something like that...

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TMRW

Jews aren't the problem in the world. The rest of the world is.

P.S. That famous towel head that is always inciting violence saying behead this behead that. He is a Mossad kike agent. Really makes you wonder how many shekels it took?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzCwf38jPry5Rnlv-rShsfSI-LW89M4B9MpH57VUsMI/edit?usp=sharing

find the advertisers and reply to this comment with the info you got, i'll update it as its updated

>thinks its this simple.

You have to go back magapedo.

>Jews aren't the problem in the world. The rest of the world is.

meant for

>redpilling inadvertently
Wow they're really fucking stupid.

I call it the TRIBAL MONOPOLY ON FAKE NEWS!

Anyone want to listen to some FAKE JEWS today?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

cnnblackmail
cnnblackmales where are they?
cnnsowhite

Why does Trotsky look like a nigger/jew?

Oh! Because they are a nigger/jew.

discord,gg/yESmFbY

Official Anti-CNN Discord Server!

#CNNBlackmail

Racial Quotas are for Goyim only.

Not for chosen kikes!

They are to cheeky to have their own rules forced and applied them.

They would rather EXCLUDE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL EXECUTIVE NIGGERS THAT LITTER THE PLANET FOR A HOOKED NOSED MEMBER OF THEIR TRIBE!

>Be CNN
>Tweet out a meme that redpills people on the JQ in an attempt to show examples of anti semitism

God these people are dumb as shit

You got a 77 that time.

>showing CNN personalities with Jewish stars

What kind of weird wording is that? It just exposes them as jews, that's it.

CNN false flag incoming.

They are going to shoot up their own studios like they did at comet ping pong.

Notice how the pic they tweeted out was blurried and cut off the bottom of the picture...which showed the whole fucking point of the meme

>trying to cry antisemitism without acknowledging that so many people at CNN are, in fact, Jewish.

Let's hope we get some serious Streisand Effect here.