BREXIT - there is a 50% chance of no trade deal at Brexit

How do Brits feel about WTO terms? How do Brits feel about crashing out of the Customs Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/824663/EU-Brexit-Repeal-Bill-Commons-David-Davis-Queen-s-Speech
express.co.uk/news/world/824482/European-Union-migrant-crisis-MS5-MP-Warns-Macron-threat-Brussels-video
express.co.uk/news/uk/824593/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-slams-absent-MEPs-European-Parliament-Strasbourg
express.co.uk/news/uk/824758/Scotland-NHS-SNP-crumbling-hospitals-report
express.co.uk/news/uk/824600/brexit-britain-economy-eurozone-european-union-france-germany-devolution-county-councils
express.co.uk/news/world/824721/european-union-turkey-migrant-deal-extension-costing-3-billion-euros
express.co.uk/news/world/824718/European-Union-Japan-trade-deal-Shinzo-Abe-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Donald-Tusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Lothian_question
snp.org/your_team
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-vote-leave-director-dominic-cummings-leave-eu-error-nhs-350-million-lie-bus-a7822386.html
ft.com/content/7ea635fa-5fda-11e7-8814-0ac7eb84e5f1
archive.is/X8a3s
archive.is/Jh9wU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_A-Series_engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

However we tell them to feel.

Britain is fucked. We basically own them now.

But your flag is American, not German.

It hurts your EU countries more than the UK.

He says, as if Germany is a world power.

Dont give a damn about any of it. Id rather live hungry in rags than be controlled by the likes of the unelected overlords in Europe.

at least we'll exists in 5 years time.

what do they need from the continent?

oil? the Brits got BP
sugar... the former colonies
grain... former colonies/'murica
tea... asia
fruits... colonies. Do they need Mediterranean fruit.
sherry... Spain... oh no. They're cutting off the booze.

>hiding your flag

Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.

>It hurts your EU countries more than the UK.
Actually, it doesn't. We are fine with WTO terms, as we have competitive products. The UK is not fine with WTO terms, as there are foreign companies producing goods in the UK which are largely exported to the EU. These companies (e.g. NISSAN exporting 85% of the cars assembled in the UK to EU customers) will relocate to the EU.

>unelected overlords in Europe.
If you are a Scot or North Irish or Welsh person, this is exactly what happens for you in the UK. Unelected overlords in London govern you.

If by we you mean niggers and kebabs, sure

>at least we'll exit in 5 years time.
corrected that for you

Theyre the same government that the English have. And theyre the government I voted for. And even if my vote counted for nothing I still have a vote, unlike in Europe.

The Welsh voted to leave and each of those regions have devolved governments.

You absolute fucking retard.

Also I see you like to spam. Here have some spam.

express.co.uk/news/politics/824663/EU-Brexit-Repeal-Bill-Commons-David-Davis-Queen-s-Speech

express.co.uk/news/world/824482/European-Union-migrant-crisis-MS5-MP-Warns-Macron-threat-Brussels-video

express.co.uk/news/uk/824593/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-slams-absent-MEPs-European-Parliament-Strasbourg

express.co.uk/news/uk/824758/Scotland-NHS-SNP-crumbling-hospitals-report

express.co.uk/news/uk/824600/brexit-britain-economy-eurozone-european-union-france-germany-devolution-county-councils

express.co.uk/news/world/824721/european-union-turkey-migrant-deal-extension-costing-3-billion-euros

express.co.uk/news/world/824718/European-Union-Japan-trade-deal-Shinzo-Abe-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Donald-Tusk

Want more spam baby cuck nigger? Got plenty more that show how cucked and pathetic the EU is.

Shouldn't you be out building a wall Pablo Picasso?

Silence nigger.

>If you are a Scot or North Irish or Welsh

Other way round. They get a vote on English things not the other way round.

Absolutely Anglo, seriously though we should just become one and get it over with, we can import every white to the states and airlift everything historical then jam all the Mexicans and niggers on your drizzling dank shithole and let them go communist and merge with Europe for laughs.

>Theyre the same government that the English have. And theyre the government I voted for.
No different than in Europe then. The Scots get a few token MPs who are not in government - while people the Scots haven't voted for at all, are in charge of the whole UK, making overlord laws that affect the Scots but in which the Scots have no say whatsoever.

Seriously, no difference to Europe... except that the Tories actually sit in the EU parliament majority backing the EU government in which the Tories have a say.

>They get a vote on English things not the other way round.
They do not get a vote on British things which affect them. The English essentially govern Britain without any influence from the other 3 countries in the union.

You really have no idea how it works here.

Stop posting you stupid cunt nigger slime sucker.

No, they get to vote on English only things you fucking retard. Things that do not affect them at all but affect England, we do not have EVEL yet.

My God you Turks are either shitposting or genuinely stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Lothian_question

What year do you think it is?

The US will make a sweet bilateral trade deal with the U.K. and then the EU can suck both our cocks.

The year of global trade and an end to protectionist blocs that force free movement of people and ficki ficki.

Why what year do you think it is?

>You really have no idea how it works here.
The UK has 650 constituencies. Scots vote predominantly for the SNP, which are not in the UK government. So Scots have to comply with laws made by Tories which Scots' MPs do not vote for.

This is EXACTLY how the EU works in the EU parliament... with the exception that the UK actually has also a seat in the EU Senate (the EU Council) and a seat in the EU government (the EU Commission).

I just fucking explained to you how it works, you will not listen to me then fine but shut up about things you know nothing about.

READ you stupid dimwit.

How do retards feel when they unironically promote punishment for the BREXIT, even though the EU is primarily an economic union.
The quicker this shitshow burns down, the better.

And just to add, we give these areas even more devolution and control, we do not take away control from them like the EU does, we do not centralise.

Stupid fucking turks.

>The US will make a sweet bilateral trade deal with the U.K.
completely bankrupting the inefficient UK agribusiness sector.

You really think farmers in the UK will not take to the street and burn down Westminister? They threatened the same thing when it came to TTIP. Same for the communist students.

And why should Trump make a really bad deal for the US which does not include agribusiness products in which the US is strong?

>for the SNP, which are not in the UK government.
Yes they fucking well are you retard.

snp.org/your_team

Go to "MP's". Those are the MP's that sit in Westminster.

Jesus Christ our Lord help me please deal with this Turkroach.

>I just fucking explained to you how it works, you will not listen to me then fine but shut up about things you know nothing about.
You do not even read my posts. You didn't explain anything.

Say what is wrong in this post: Otherwise, I will just ignore you.

>Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.
Jews are ruling the EU. "Germany" doesn't exist.

>How do retards feel when they unironically promote punishment for the BREXIT, even though the EU is primarily an economic union.

This has nothing to do with punishment. You do understand that it is the UK which is exiting the single market and is contemplating to crash out of the Customs Union... not the other way around. Right? Right???

>UK government != UK legislator

Do you even have some basic politics knowledge? Do you know that there are three branches of the state, A. the legislator, B. the judiciary and C. the executive (government)?

The UK is exiting an ECONOMIC union which tried superceding their SOVEREIGN country

The one thing you clowns always fail to mention, is that trade deals CAN ALWAYS BE RE-NEGOTIATED

>The UK is exiting an ECONOMIC union which tried superceding their SOVEREIGN country
Where does it say the EU is an economic union only? Do you even know what the Treaty of Rome says in its preamble back in 1957... something reiterated in every amendment since then?

The EU is a deeply political union, always has, always will be.

>The one thing you clowns always fail to mention, is that trade deals CAN ALWAYS BE RE-NEGOTIATED
What trade deals? What are you even talking about?

You are one stupid retard. You have made claims that Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland get no say at all. But they do, they have an even louder voice in the "ENGLISH" government than the English do... We have no devolved laws in England, only Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland do. So whatever they want they get, even if it harms England (which it has many times).

You are trying to suck up to the "poor oppressed" celtic cucks when you know nothing.

You then try to compare our union to the EU. Our union has been going for over 200 years, yours has been around for about what? 60 years? You take power away from those states and you attempt ever closer union, we do not. We devolve powers to each administration in the UK.

We offered the Scottish the devolved powers to raise tax and spending. They declined this because they cannot raise enough tax to cover spend, so England subsidies them.

You then also tried to claim that Scotland has no MP's in the "ENGLISH" government, yes it fucking does.

And now, you conjure this shit up, our executive has members from across the UK. Just shut up shut up SHUT UP!

Seriously though this German turkposter needs to be permanently banned.

IP range ban on German posters is needed, they are doing this shit constantly. Fucking worse than Canadians.

Ah, so you've decided to admit that the EU is not trying to be just an economic union, good boy, I'll educate you yet.

It's not MORE of an economic union, because nobody fucking signed up to have some old commie-hag speak for ALL of us and decide on what OUR country is going to do in regards to any sort of "crisis" that might rise up.

And the proof for the EU not being anything more than an economic union (a shit one nowadays as well, after it's been expanded to include subhumans) is how the EU HAS NOT DEALT WITH A SINGLE THING ON A MULTI-NATIONAL LEVEL. IT IS LITERALLY USELESS

Don't waste your oxygen on it, it pretends to know how the UK works. I doubt the cuck has any idea how the EU works.

I'd prefer WTO to an immediate deal with the EU.
Firstly the EU needs to end, this move would cause a lot of friction and chaos within the EU. Anything which helps weaken the EUs foundations is a good thing.

Secondly, the EU are worried we set ourselves up as an offshore tax haven and undercut the EUs competitiveness.
The obvious question is why not do just that, and let's hurry up about with it.

>Ah, so you've decided to admit that the EU is not trying to be just an economic union
Admit? It says so RIGHT IN THE FUCKING PREAMBLE to the Treat of Rome. WTF?

>is how the EU HAS NOT DEALT WITH A SINGLE THING ON A MULTI-NATIONAL LEVEL
70% of Austrian laws are affected by EU law or essentially are EU laws. Are you seriously saying the EU has no power?

>our executive has members from across the UK.
Your executive (government) has members from one party: the Conservatives.

When was the last time the SNP was in charge of the UK?

Hahahahaahaha, you're gonna sit here and pretend current year EU is comparable to what we had in 57?
Don't make me laugh, cockroach.

>would cause a lot of friction and chaos within the EU
Considering that the EU is more united right now than any time in the last 20 years, I think you are a typical British wishful thinker.

>Anything which helps weaken the EUs foundations is a good thing.
Falling back to WTO rules because the UK will not compromise with the EU, will make the EU even more united. The people of Europe are already quite united in their view that Brits are assholes and that Europeans need to stand together against Brits who want their cake and eat it too.

>Secondly, the EU are worried we set ourselves up as an offshore tax haven and undercut the EUs competitiveness.
A tax haven only works if it is possible to park profits there. That is why e.g. Malta or Estonia, both inside the EU, are a tax haven problem for EU states... but Cayman islands, Panama, Virgin Islands etc. are only a problem on an individual illegal tax haven basis.

Also, you really believe that a British government which is defending the only communist healthcare system in the whole world... would implement a tax cut for corporations to 5% and dividends, capital gains etc. to 5%?

>current year EU is comparable to what we had in 57?
Can you read? I said that the EU started out as a political union. It never lost that status. Where did I say the EU didn't morph much more into a political union than it was in 1957?

it did not start as a political union
stop lying

>it did not start as a political union
What the hell are you talking about? What do you think "determined to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe" means?

More united than any time in the last 20 years? I hope this is a joke.

The Polish and Hungarian governments are not exactly loving the EU right now, and the right is gaining ground in Italy.
I don't see this unity, only desperation. Merkel has diluted Europe, and the EU and set it back years with the great arab invasion.

The UK tax system could be radically changed, it's been discussed here dozens of times so use the search function and read up on it if you wish.
The UK is better ridding itself of the EU cancer is the majority view in the UK now - I hope some other countries join us in the coming years.

It's called flowery text to describe a TRADE agreement signed between multiple states
If I call your daily trip for your NEETbux a "thrilling tale of cockroach cuckoldry and ineptitude", that doesn't mean we should get Oliver Stone to film a documentary about you.
The Treaty of Rome established the EEC among a couple of other things, NONE POLITICAL ALL ECONOMIC
nice try :^)

You mean a decision with 2 outcomes has a 50% chance?

Do you have a degree is mathematics?

WTO rules would be great for Britain as it would end any pretence that we were anything other than a cash cow for Brussels and we could then concentrate on trade with the 87% of the world that isn't EU.

I hope the EU negotiators stick with their punitive and vindictive approach, and force Theresa May to rage-quit the EEA. It will be obvious to the rest of Europe that the EU is a prison run by elite technocrats who get pissy when they are challenged. The UK will just be the first to leave. Denmark and Ireland are welcome to join us in a free nations club. Hopefully we will have good relations with the Based Visegrad™ group when they leave.

This is what we voted for you mong.

>shitskins on the verge of creating their own UN, WTO etc to lock us out
>russia, germany, uk, and america still fighting like nothing else matters
we deserve this

Do you has a degree is English or logic?

>Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.
German hegemonic ambition is slipping through your fingers yet again, and you're too butthurt to admit it.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-vote-leave-director-dominic-cummings-leave-eu-error-nhs-350-million-lie-bus-a7822386.html
>Dominic Cummings also described the referendum as a 'dumb idea' - shaping up to be a 'guaranteed debacle'

>The people of Europe are already quite united in their view that Brits are assholes and that Europeans need to stand together against Brits who want their cake and eat it too.
lol, europeans see what you're attempting and hate you for it. Once again, Germany will fall on its face.

ft.com/content/7ea635fa-5fda-11e7-8814-0ac7eb84e5f1

And here's the archive
archive.is/X8a3s

Theres some consolation in knowing that every wave of german imperialism recedes with more of them knowing english than before.

archive because paywall: archive.is/Jh9wU

Damn son, how the fuck do you get schooled on your own politics by a foreigner?

So wot, are you filthy germans just going to declare war again or something?
no matter what you fuckers try to pull, once again we have Britain's back.

Oh look, this German making this thread again.

It's painful to see Americans like you pretend to know what the EU thinks and does and how Europeans feel about it.

there is a 99% chance Hillary will be the next president its over for him

Do you see how figures pulled out of nowhere without context can be used as a factual source when you don't actually have to back it up?
>There is a 63% chance someone will respond to this post

why the fuck is the wto even involved?

the brits are so cucked it's not even funny anymore

Considering we told the EU what to think up until just a few years back, of fucking course we would know what the EU thinks
or have you forgotten all our military bases rammed right up your asses?
Have you forgotten how you all got your shit kicked in globally twice over?
Do you need a reminder? because America is ready and willing you cucks.
Or maybe we should just leave you to the not so tender mercies of the Russians

Haha, burn.

That is literally impossible to the point either a insane person said that or its just bullying/threat tactic on such a shit level even random drunks notice how vapid that really is.

Nazis really are terrible. We should make sure to bend over backwards so that no-one could mistake us for nazis.

This 4th Reich bullshit is the most cucked thing since the coining of the word "islamo-fascism."

Guess what? Leftists hate nazis more than you ever will, and you are undermining yourself yby trying to pander to them. This is the "how do you do, fellow kids?" of political rhetoric.

>We
(((We)))

FTFY

>Leftists hate nazis more than you ever will
So they hated them so hard they became them?

Entirely free trade is best trade, no tariffs for anyone anywhere, that is what will stimulate maximum progress in terms of advancement of civilisation, technology, and quality of life. WTO is 2nd best. 3rd best is tariff wall. Remember, companies and countries that are behind a tariff wall will produce inferior products (eventually) compared to rest of world due to their isolation from true force of competition. Just look at shitty UK car industry in the 60s and 70s. Even with massive import duties eventually we all figured out they were using 1950s engines in our cars in the 1980s and even 2000s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_A-Series_engine

This is why Honda could make an engine which actually started in winter and never broke down, and we couldnt. The tariff wall prevented our Britbong companies from feeling the full force of competition and eventually the other engines were so much better it didnt matter there was a big import duty.

As for customs union. We charge 20% import duty on things outside EU. 80% of that money then goes to Brussels. If we are out of the EU we can charge 20% (or any figure we like) and keep all the money. This means the money "saved" from leaving the EU isnt the 250M per week Farage talks of, or the 350M Vote-LEAVE spoke of, its actually 380M.

TLDR: WTO is OK, free trade is best and yes lets leave the customs union, we buy more than we make, and we buy much of that from outside the EU, so we can keep the 80% we'd normally give to Brussels....or.... reduce import duty by 80% and people can have cheaper laptops etc from the US.

Hate Krauts, Love the UK. Simple as.

Not trying to imply that modern Germans are Nazis, just that they seek to politically dominate Europe as they have multiple times in the past.

"The German destroys, the Brit resists, the French surrender and the Russian suffers, it is the way of things"

>This is what Americans actually believe

Ay lmao. We don't need you. Trade's good tho so we play nice.

We don't need you either, hell, pretty much no one here besides the liberals even wants anything to do with you lot anymore.

No deal will hurt the EU more in the long run than the UK. I suggest you get a bundle of put options on the DAX and exercise them in 2018.

UK then has the liberty to negotiate trade deals with emerging markets, such as India and Nigeria.

EU collapse in 2018 is a guaranteed thing, Mohammad.

>How do Brits feel about WTO terms?
Unironically the best outcome
Fuck the EU, fuck the customs union, fuck the CFP, fuck the common external tariff and fuck eurofederalism in particular

>no one here besides the liberals

So, going by last election numbers, the majority of the population? That's rather reassuring to know, thanks.

Whatever you import we can buy elsewhere and cheaper, if you want to drive Britain out of the European community then that's what you'll get. There are no oppurtunities in Europe.

>5.8 million+ illegal votes aren't real because muh narrative
hownu.ru

How's the evaporation of 20% of your financial value in one day working out for you again? :^)

Might want to back that claim up with some proof Tanner.

How about this:
Pay the 200Billion and then we talk trade deal.

>The UK has 650 constituencies. Scots vote predominantly for the SNP, which are not in the UK government. So Scots have to comply with laws made by Tories which Scots' MPs do not vote for.
I mean, to be fair, no one in Scotland voted for the Scottish National Party with the expectation that they would be in charge of the entire UK. They're essentially a single issue party, except they want more power/independence for a Scottish government as their 'issue'. No one votes single issue party expecting them to have control over the entire government, they just want a handful of seats so that the single issue can have a voice and be recognized.

How's Jamal's dick up your ass working for you?:-)

How does Fritz's cock taste?

Clarification on >50%?

>
>If by we you mean niggers and kebabs, sure

We live in an island, we know its limits and where the tallest cliffs are.

Can you substantiate what you mean by this? I assume it's all symbolics since that's how Switzerland goes about these things (muh minarets)

Germany has always been our biggest trade partner and the EU removing a lot of unnecessary trade restrictions, I'd say we're doing better than ever. Was there a point to your statement or not?

The fucking NWO shills in this thread.

What's wrong? Are we stepping out of line?

UK is going to form CANZUK and once again be America's best friend in the world, NWO achieved.

who even wants to trade with germany?
remember to boycott german products

>express
>literally your only sources

Are you a pensioner living in some grimey and dilapidated coastal town?

Canada's our biggest trading partner (and vice versa) yet we both maintain our respective sovereignty. At the end of the day you'll do what Merkel tells you.

You do realize the EU is the U.S.'s bitch and will do what their masters tell them regarding the UK, right? You will be good boys and still trade with the UK as you have been. Or you can cozy up to daddy Putin.