youtube.com/watch?v=nPVMThUkFWI
youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cnn is penis

GET IT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS /ptg/
CNN DID NOTHING WRONG

Just to clear everything up.

What actually happened is this.

1. Reddit User posts hateful, racist, and vile things which include talking about stabbing muslims, saying we should bomb refugees, and ranting about jews controlling CNN.

2. He makes a gif, and our President retweets his content. To be clear, our fucking President retweeted the content of a racist pyscho AGAIN.

3. CNN researches and discovers this info, and rightfully reports on the fact that, once again, our fucking President retweeted an anti media video which at best satirically celebrate violence against the media, which was created by a racist hateful person who encourages violence against minorities and refugees.

4. CNN acknowledgtes this vile racists "apology" and notes that they are still legally able to release the information at anytime, but will not do so because they are satisfied with what he did.

Now you assholes are running a disinfo campaign to distract from the fact that our fucking president has once again retweeted a hateful violent racists content..

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

We will stay a white majority country for a longtime.

Why dont the GOP just nuclear option Trumps whole agenda?

youtube.com/watch?v=yzM8NYBBpIA

AWOO~

Not going to bake next one someone else take over

Goodnight you glorious faggots.
youtubemultiplier.com/5955d88560502-sleepypack-v4-go-to-sleep-nigger.php

Will CNN die today?

They're afraid that leftists might someday regain power and would have no way to stop them.

Hi CNN

Tell Brooke Baldwin I want to cum in her vagiiiina

I'd crash her bandicoot

!!!

SPAM THIS
!!!

They said they would release it if he did it again.

Don't even bother, CNN, you're dead in the water.

helo
fredly rimender to stay hidhratted

(pls no ban again mods)

What sad times we live in.

I

I'M LOOKING INSIDE

BUT I'M TERRIFIED

BY WHO I SAW

I

I'M LOOKING INSIDE

AND I'M MYSTIFIED

AND AM TERRIFIED

BY WHAT I SAW

Twitter must die

It's high time for a CNN investigation, the state of american media today is concerning and the president should adress that issue

that nigger litteraly smokes weed

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

>our fucking president has once again retweeted a hateful violent racists content..

Proof the President knew anything about the actual creator of the content.

WTF? I love Trump now!

The filibuster is retarded and shouldn't exist in the first place

Or they could pull their heads out of their asses and realize Trump's policies have already damaged the left and furthering said policies would prevent leftists from gaining more power.

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

First for DNC titties
Too dangerous and it is a bargaining tool more then anything.

you are fired CNN!!!!!! kek

Mitch is a sentimental old man. He wants to preserve the traditions of the senate, an institution he reveres. He's yet to realize the Democrats have, and will never have, no similar respect for institution. He thinks they can be turned back to the correct path, he's forgotten how to win.

are you fucking dumb or what? You think CNN is not racist? They are plenty racist, and are even being sued by a black group.

What about all the fake news, the lies, the attempt to put an insane person (Killary) at the top of the most powerful country in the world?

What kind of narrow minded dip shit are you?

What this kid did IS NOTHING COMPARED TO CNN'S WRONGDOING FOR THE LAST 10 years

YOU COULD ALWAYS RAID THIS
mlpol.net/mlpol/res/44636.html

Basic Gestalt
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZX2ZQcLFg
youtube.com/watch?v=nPVMThUkFWI

CNN has the Freedom of Speech!
Yes, even if you don't like it!
Get over it.

this entire campaign distinctly has that same paid russian shill vibe to it like pizzagate did and like /sg/ always has. HOWEVER, that said, cnn should be slashed and burned anyway, so i say let's ride this train to the end of the line. the enemy of my enemy, and so forth.

What's going on with CNN?

I LOVE CNN THEY ARE THE BEST

TRUMP SUCKS

You are an excellent troll. Good job.

sorry lill nigga. U too late. Das Rite.

Either you're pro-free speech, and believe CNN has the right.
Or against Free Speech, and don't think CNN has the right.

I know this is memeing but I've already seen people spin this as a "Trump supporter/ Trump " gotcha moment. What the hell does Trump have to do with this? This is 100% about CNN acting like the hottest shit out.

>guilt by association
>anti-free speech

The left reveal it's true colours.

would hatefully titfuck before leaving a penny on each nip and gtfo'ing

Attacking users here is a flagrant violation of this board's rules.

What is this?

Hi newfriend you're on Sup Forums aka we are the racists
>please note that any and all posts are purely satirical

Loving all the retards ITT defending some random 15 year old redditor. Really shows the direction this shit board has gone.

Not used to winning and were completely fine with becoming a controlled opposition party under Clinton.

They poured hundreds of millions into Jeb hoping he would be the nominee, they were going to throw it, retire to their gated community and count their money as America burned.

CNN is assuming trump got the gif directly from the guy.

Actually scratch that, CNN is fully aware of the fact that internet memes are downloaded and spread by hundreds of thousands of people. Trump probably saw it posted under some headline about CNN and thought it was kek.

They are now and forever FAKE NEWS

CNN has freedom of speech, even if redditors ITT don't like it.

Right to do what?

Mitch is too pure. Why cant we on the right get behind the idea that the left doesnt play by the rules? it is outrageous

I guess it goes back to that r/K selection theory, where we are genetically inclined to tow the line for the greater good. Virtuous as it may seem, it is stupid and we are in dire need of reform

I love Kellyanne.

Checked

Yeah I really don't understand what they thought they'd achieved with that
And now they are deep in the shitter

>tfw Metro-Atlanta suburbs

They really turned cuckservative under 8 years of Obama though. I really want Trump to give them their balls back in the coming years.

>Triple 7
This is no coincidence

Old hag

Resposting everything i've made.
Do your shit guys
-Propaganda department

Be nice.

Well, things seem to have escalated considerably since I was away.

CNN broke the law

Assange is /ourguy/

Mate some documentary just came out linking Trump to the Hulk Hogan Gawker suit
The links are non existent its just bullshit

>hate sjws
>become a right wing sjw wanting to curb freedom of speech
nu pol

been out with the family. what's everyone talking about CNN for?

Still front page news. It looks like they're standing their ground. We need to meme harder.

#CNNBlackmail #DontDoxMeBro #FNN #FakeNews

>teleports behind cnn.
nothing personnel

Also requesting good gifs/images I could use

Mollymeme has picked up the story. He's naming pol again.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCewpjd2Yfc

quick rundown

Its not a criminal case, its civil
If HonAssholeSolo decides to take it to court he'll strike payday.
Of course it'll no doubt out him to his family and peers but he'll be rich.

See

Bet there's a way for a third party to sue on his behalf

>I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional

Who cares what you say. You're a woman.

>wake up
>CNN is getting BTFO again

He always does.

This story is going to explode in the morning.

NEED GIFS/IMAGES
GO FAGGOTS

Jesus H chirst this is glorious, I never thought i'd see the day CNN died, and I never would have believed they would actually hang themselves.
What a time to be alive.

>get BTFO for being slimy kikes
>retroactively blame Trump

@CNN, please include me in the screen cap when you report on this post in the AM

I like what UR doing, U gotta regulate on these underage fags

for the suggestion box

Trump's policies, mostly unnoticed by the media, have fucking nailed the left in their vital organs. His mouse chase of headlines have made his policies go largely undercover.

As long as he keeps attacking these leftist activists groups funded by the federal govt like planned parenthood or various so called 'climate' groups, he is dismantling their support

>can't even beat Brazilian Master Chef and some durka durka

You are literally fake news

nothing will happen
go to bed

The relationships that have been formed by this election are hilarious
>Hannity and Assange now confirmed buds
>Shapiro's awkward relationship with Sup Forums
And so many others

>1. Reddit User posts hateful, racist, and vile things which include talking about stabbing muslims, saying we should bomb refugees, and ranting about jews controlling CNN.
>2. He makes a gif, and our President retweets his content. To be clear, our fucking President retweeted the content of a racist pyscho AGAIN.
>3. CNN researches and discovers this info, and rightfully reports on the fact that, once again, our fucking President retweeted an anti media video which at best satirically celebrate violence against the media, which was created by a racist hateful person who encourages violence against minorities and refugees.
>4. CNN acknowledgtes this vile racists "apology"
this is legal

>and notes that they are still legally able to release the information at anytime, but will not do so because they are satisfied with what he did.

this is illegal

Remember, it does not end there: next, we contact the advertisers just like we did with Gawker. The outrage will prob be massive so it will be more effective