The existential dread of living in a godless world that is spiraling down hill when everyone, myself included...

>the existential dread of living in a godless world that is spiraling down hill when everyone, myself included, is too addicted to technology and media to the point we literally worship it above god himself which will in turn drag each and every last one of us into an eternity of hellfire for idol worship and degeneracy

How do you guys deal with this? Are we too far gone to be saved? Are cell phones going to be our demise?

just me? okey :|

Just keep going to church m8.

I tried to google this "eternity of hellfire for idol worship and degeneracy" thing but couldn't find any reliable sources.

>you go to hell if you use computers

the amish were a mistake

Be the last flicker of hope.

>How do you guys deal with this?

work out the best way to kill myself. it's kind of comforting. even if the all the forces in the world are arrayed against you, you still have the power to end your own life.

Embrace the madness, of course.

>If you're happy and you know it... Clamp your ham (Clap your hands)!

haha htnaks amerifriend :)

Thanks, I'm sure nobody here would have gotten it if you hadn't posted that.

>Fun CNN attack threads that are arguably somewhat related to politics get deleted.
>These crybaby nihilist shitposts that aren't the least bit political get through all the time.

At least have a single question for the thread that we can actually respond to.
> Are cell phones going to be our demise? Are we addicted to technology?
They're fine, its the overarching culture that's the problem, not the technology within it. If we had a more homogeneous culture people would have less reason to retreat into their technology/censor themselves on social media. The solution to all of this nihilistic thought is a series of ideals that people can strive for, which can only be created and upheld through religion and a real culture. Our current culture lacks meaning.

I truly feel this way. All you can do is live the good way. Love and appreciate and spread that love back to the world.. do all things in moderation and always be humble

I dont have smart phone

I work in IT also ; it's especially why I don't want any

You fucking special Ed mother fucker.. you need to leave. Omg that was autistic of you

It's simple, user. When biological genetic therapy upgrades are on the market, you become the god in the story and leave them all behind to their fleshy sin.

Catholics worship idols. Who could be behind this?

I like a bit of hamclamp every now and then

What does that mean?

Clamp your hams? heh.

This, if you firmly clamp your ham for at least 1 hour it activates the yummy molecules on an atomic level

>clamp your ham
That's the lamest thing I've read in a while.

>Being a high-school nihilist
SORT YOURSELF OUT

...I just wanted to help our ESL friends...

thanks, I appreciate it