sage all slide threads

Hai.

>what does Sup Forums think of a shitty politician
>trap thread general exists
>slide threads REEEE

sage goes in all fields

Sage the sliding, shill crap

t.summerfag

Better yet, move it to /bant/ because cunt in OP has nothing to do with politics amirite

She has a fair few screws loose, but the fuck of it is that there's barely any viable alternative. Her own party is strangely passive regarding her various gaffes, yet harbors the largest potential for a shift back toward our security if those should finally go too far. AfD and Co have something of a chance and the most promising ideas, but continue to hamper themselves through infighting while already getting silenced at every turn. Schulz is an out-and-out genocide waiting to happen, but luckily doesn't have any political game. There isn't any real news from the lesser parties either. Ironically the literal communists have recently been sounding off about the interests of the nation, maybe something interesting will happen there.

But as for Merkel - on the off chance that she visibly mends her ways (right) and starts tackling migration now that most the competition has been bismarck'd to Oblivion she might be worth re-electing, yet most of us pretty much have to vote for her party either way. And it's patently clear that that's no good idea either.

Tl;dr shit's fucked, she crazy, we #downfall now.

traitor cunt

Thanks for the serious and elaborate reply. Appreciated.

Verräterische Globalisten Fotze
But better than the alternatives like Schulz.

I think you guys are doing what you need to be doing to be successful in the future.

It's a rough wave, but your surfing it as good as anyone can.

The muslims need to be dealt with, though.

> starts tackling migration
cucklord, wake up
there is no "tackling", not only should ALL subhumans be shot at the borders (this includes EE slavshits), but on top of that any subhumans that came to Germany post 60's should be deported the fuck back ALONG with their mongrelized offspring
>tackling migration
LMAO, it's time to mass-execute roaches not "tackle" migration

>tfw slavs are whiter than you
Get a grip, German doormat.

> slavs
there's russians then there's slavshits
slavshits are useless subhumans who got fucked all throughout history and are WEAK to boot
not white

>Ironically the literal communists have recently been sounding off about the interests of the nation

There is no Irony. While "hurr durr internationalism". old school commies were far from kumbaya shit pushed on be democrats and liberals.
Consider them more of conservashits (only with the certainty that big business will always fuck up the country in its interests) rather than antifasitische aktion faggotry.

Hell, the leader of Die Linke is considered fascist and got her cake from some shavka.

Start from your Chechens, Austrishit.

Oh, right, those "innocent victims of a Putin's regime" might start bombing your shit if you do.

J U G G S

She should just be replaced by schulz so the germans either get cucked to death or wake up and realize the mess the made

those innocent victims of putin's regime get laughed at out of any establishment and spend their whole life hanging out in permavirgin packs behind McDs
ie. literal nobodies who occassionally have stab-wars with other literal nobodies
still not even slightly comparable to eastern european shithole [n]

>ruskies
Lel
Yugoslavia was the only country ever to stand up to Stalin and not get btfo'd

Slo, cro, pol, hungary and cz are alright my dude, moreso than the western faggots.

Their own public dominatrix. They collectively forgot the safe word so now be bdsm'ed to death

She has nice titties,but looks like a fatter anne robinson.

Guess who will be Chancellor for the next 4 years

I think Angela looks fine in that picture

What about Julia Klockner?

Fabio de Massi?

I'm afraid Zensursula is the more likely shoe-in for Merkel's succession. Klöckner doesn't seem connected enough to muscle into the gravy train and I am not aware of any fat old chancellors she's fucking. As for this de Massi, no idea. Never even heard of him too much.

This is true. I don't exactly trust them though, not since Gysi's comments on the Big Replacement going on.

I get that. I see what is happening. I can tell what I might have to do. There will be no miracle-save from her and right now would be the time to strike. Shit, half a year ago would have been. But there are no numbers. There are no info sources. No fire to the people's discontent. The masses are captive, any attempt to unfuck it all big time now will be crushed before it has said a thing; so we have to wait for the election.

I wish I could believe it. Between the migrants and the situations in their home countries on side A and automation on side B I'm seeing nothing but a civil war, and I shudder at the implication of that actually being what we need (pic related?).

No problem.

Absolute bitch
-Tells me of Rapefugee suffering and oppression on New Year's eve during the yearly speech and SUCKED THE FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING FROM THERE ON.

About 30 min later on the streets some olive-skinned allahus threw a firecracker to my feet from a window