DUMB WHITESHITS BTFO BY BASED MEXICAN MUSLIM SISTER

DUMB WHITESHITS BTFO BY BASED MEXICAN MUSLIM SISTER
youtube.com/watch?v=4xInbFbSm2s

bump

Mexican Muslim, twice as useless.

It's like every retarded liberal argument in a single video. Impressive.

Your prophet fucked a nine year old dummy. Take a shower.

fuck off

marg bar iran
sage

>1400 years ago
>It was her fathers idea
>She had gotten marriage proposals before as it was a normal thing during that time period
Hello retard

I am a Muslim, can we not have an sjw like this representing us please?

Nice moral relativism, you mushits are great at mental gymnastics.

>Muhammad was the ideal human
>Every muslim should strive to imitate him
>He fucked a kid
Your religion is shit.

>She's Canadian
AHAHAHA

Muslim are the social version of the biological phenomena of cancer. /both just bring death and misery

>comments disabled
hahaha

Also "guise im mexicaaan, yay" but they can barely speak spanish and they've probably never even been here.

shes so mother fucking hot

i dont blame you sand niggers for wanting to cover that up. i wouldnt want my manhood constantly tested trying to keep that piece of ass either

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
two shitty defects in just one person. what a mess

Love how these people keep pretending not to know the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

This is the entitled trash that kikes have been pushing on the white man in the USA for 50+ years. Even after supposedly saving them from ovens mind you.

She is very white too. So that whole white entitlement thing may play a factor for her. Especially being female. Its the ANTI WHITE MALE AGENDA KIKES push.

Thank You for being a honest Mexican. You live in Mexico so that is probably one big reason why but it is the truth.

>Mexican border hoppers = all Mexicans
>illegal immigration = legal immigration
>purchase & conquest = immigration
>denouncing Islamic terrorism = creating more Islamic terrorism
>"let me know in the comments" / comments disabled

She's obviously potato-tier retarded, as evidenced by her slightly slow speech.

Hot as hell though hnnnnnnng.

They think Trump wants to get rid of all Mexicans and Muslims, so why doesn't Trump just do it? Fuck I'm sick of these people

Now explain why he kissed that young boy on the lips?

dhurrrr...
> my prophet is guided by god but his morale cant stand the test of time tho!
> i forgot to mention that muh married her at 6, and before fucking her at 9 he rubbed his prophet dik between her thighs, and encouraged his follower to do the same!
> wut

1400 years ago really? You guys still dont fuck kids all the time in your country's?

God I fucking hate this picture so much.
I hope that dude died a horrible death.

So wey vete ala verga cara de mecos

Your existence is shit lmao
That's our culture. Muslims kiss their parents, siblings, or people of the same gender on the lips all the time.
But you are a filthy westerner so no surprise you think it's wrong. Your culture is all about lust and sin.
>waiting to fuck your wife after she has entered womanhood by having her first period
>somehow this is wrong
retarded whiteshit lmao
There is nothing wrong with marrying a girl when both her and her parents want you to, and then waiting until she is biologically ready for sex to start having sex with her
Just because it's taboo in your culture today only means you have a shit culture, which you do.

pedo confirmed

By your shit culture maybe.
But not everyone follows your shit culture because it's shit lmao

>mexican muslim

What a horrible combination

every word u utter removes me 1iq, i must run from this sorcery

Send this sharmota to Saudi Arabia. Dirty kuffar needs to learn some lessons about Islam.

Reported for pedophilia

It's legal where I live you dumb polytheist

Sex or not, you're denying her the right to make her own choice. Which is akin to slavery and vile in itself

>girl consents to it herself
>she's not making her own choice
>a Sup Forumstard of all people talking about women's rights
Hello retard

You believe she's really mentally developed enough to make her own decision? That and I highly doubt it's the girls choice most of the time but the decision of the parents.

You're disgusting and will absolutely die alone inside

That's why your kind needs to be removed from this earth.

"shit culture"
> success in literally all domain
> light shed over all the earth
> iranian, turks, arabs, comes in and stay in their sandngiger clothes, keeping their sandnigger culture, looking down with ultimate pride what is superior to them in every aspect, with immense & confirmed achievment
> this mystery cannot be resolved without being called racist

>a girl can only consent at the age I TELL HER TO
>not when biology says
>the girls choice most of the time but the decision of the parents.
What an ignorant and uneducated statement. The consent of both the girl and her parents are needed in all cases, up until the girl is married, but even then she must always respect what her parents say and take their words into deep consideration.
>You're disgusting and will absolutely die alone inside
Top kek coming from an American, the most evil people in the world

>being this delusional
Someone needs to throw your homosexual ass off a building desu

>thank god I live in canada
should have seen that one coming

In our country, we chose our own partners.

>two people playing dress up
neat

So would you be okay with this in reverse? A little boy being arranged a marriage with a grown (perhaps disgusting) woman?

Or do you view woman as less than you and unequal under your garbage faith.

If she doesn't respect her parents wishes your culture instills an atmosphere of fear where they will be disowned or even killed for disobeying their parents.

Under this she does not really have a choice does she, and it should be HER choice alone not her parents who she is highly susceptible to agree with without a solid understanding of the consequences

whats up assblasted rohani chan, who's delusional when u can't even compete with poo's?
whos says im a gay, i choose flag randomly, ur the trannny here, a xyr xem xym asstunneled 75 year old pedo, u were a male but surf the net under username emily?

>a girl can only consent at the age I TELL HER TO
> I highly doubt it's the girls choice most of the time but the decision of the parents - (becomes) the girls choice most of the time but the decision of the parents
nice strawmen faggot

>Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad
>only one of these has a value system that needs to be defended against objective morality
kys

is that your wife?

You're right it needs to be a violent subhuman living in a cave representing Muslims, like it has been for the last 1000 years.

So this is what it looks like when downs has a kid with autism.

nope. the racemixing has already begun, women are throwing their Hijabs away to be with white man, no family shaming will prevent the inevitable.

>quoting atashit
i see summer has come

Neither Mexican or Palestinian designates an ethnicity.