The time has come for us to pull back on our attacks

So why are we still trying to actively harm CNN after they clarified themselves? Whatever signal that got miscommunicated seems to have been cleared up, so what are we still mad for? Nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohtcD05Xg-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed. This whole situation just seems like a big nothingburger. I think everyone should just go to bed.

Does CNN pay well, or are you contracted out?

kys, shekelberg

Agreed. This whole situation just seems like a big nothingburger. I think everyone should just go to bed.

I don't work for CNN so I cannot say.

>we
>we
>we
fuck off

So your shilling firm is contracted out to work on their behalf. Got it.

What kind of degree did you need for this position, if any at all? Like, when they interview you do you just show screencaps of your best shitposts/shills or do you actually have to show substantial ability to react on the fly?

Nah fuck that. Dox them anyways.

What's this we faggot Libtard?

I am not a shill. I have been here for years.

>132448508
Damn thats true well i guess I'm off to bed then I'm glad we solved this before the night end
goodnight

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>why are we still actively trying to harm CNN

Are you implying they don't deserve to be harmed?

How many years of shilling experience do you have? Was that a question on your application?

Sup Forums fell into reddit's trap again.

2/10

I've seen a nigger back peddle better then cnn had.

Can't tell if you're being genuine or not, but in case you are, goodnight.

Don't give a fuck. Fuck CNN and fuck you. Faggot

That's exactly what a shill would say, you shill.

You know the end result of all this is that you get fired, Kaczynski.

Not sure. Don't we hate Reddit and think they're cucks? We probably shouldn't help them.

Try harder shill. Nobody believe these jews

I am not Kaczynski.

Man, sure is time tor sleep, I am tired

>I am not a shill. I have been here for years.

Oh yeah? Then tell me who's this character.

i agree with op this plebbit clown is fag he hasnt done anything for the white race we shouldnt waste time on him hes no Richard Spencer

>ITT
Graveyard shift damage control. I didn't know the shill orgs would sink to that level.

OUR PATIENCE HAS MET ITS LIMIT

>We're not evil, just incompetent!

Maybe he's telling the truth, guys.

>So why are we still trying to actively harm CNN after they clarified themselves
For the lulz

>the time has come for you goyim to shush up about our crimes

I don't watch anime.

>cnn RESERVES THE RIGHT TO etc etc

What did all that mean then?

Fuck off TRS. You do more harm to this board than good.

>defending cnn
>defending msm
>defending leftist shitlords

get on livestream and actually kill yourself so that the world can continue spinning without cocksuckers like you.

I was just coming here to say good night too - I think we've made our point and got some good memes out of it, but we're forcing it if we go any further. I think this was all in all a pretty good set of happenings for the night, wonder what will happen with the NorKs tomorrow? Anybody got any thoughts before bed?

I get worried when I might lose my job too, it's okay CNN/TimeWarner

>LGBT Flag
>Calling out OP for being a fag
Takes one to know one, I guess

Is anyone else feeling sleepy?

>anime

Ya blew it, way to out yourself (((goon kike shill))).

Cleared up? Check the times.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it? We may have more in common than you know, Le'monjello

You didn't even get different scripts this time, Goldberg?

Oh is that what's going on, because the clarification makes it pretty clear that they're not committed to protecting his identity at all.

Who's 'we' muthafucker?

> When Trump shows himself punching a gif of CNN, it is considered endorsing physical violence against the media
>When CNN is trying to dox somebody to actively mess up their life, it is a "misinterpretation."

No ones pulling back, nice try cnn

Means if an event causes a disclosure to become necessary, like he commits a violent crime, CNN can legally connect his identity to the account. Not that I think that's likely, but there are always precautions to take in that case. Especially with guncrazed Trump supporters.

Good reverse bait, OP
You have mastered the art of trolling the shills.

You heard him, Sup Forums! RATCHET UP THE ATTACK!

It was obvious that is what they meant in the original piece. The people who are claiming the guy is a 15 year old are the same ones who are pretending to be confused about what CNN said.

Fuck off Podesta.

He is not fifteen.

This is all making me very tired.

Let's shut it down for the night, and rethink this in the morning.

Night guys.

>track down gif maker
>threaten him with exposure
>get apology
>imply further threats if he misbehaves in the future
>people get pissed at the intimidation of a citizen by a major "news" corporation
>make up sad attempt to damage control
>no one believes the bullshit excuse, people get madder and madder
>ask OP to take cock out of his mouth and shill to control the damage
>OP shows off and shills with cock still in mouth

YOU KIKES ARE GOING TO BURN IN THE OVENS

Eat shit, Sage, Hope Your Family Gets Gassed

No. What won't stop them from doing it to another person? The fact they even brought this up and tried this is sickening.

>Whatever signal that got miscommunicated

I don't have a particular dog in this fight, but let's be real here.

This is on the level of a mobster saying "I hope nothing happens to this nice place you have here, it would be a shame if you didn't insurance and it burnt down".

Don't know why you continue to insist I'm a shill. I've been here for years.

True, user. I'm going to sleep.

That proves that still doxxed, harassed and coerced an inauthentic apology from a 15 year old over a fake wrestling meme

Absolutely fucking pathetic if you posted this thinking it wouldn't just increase the attacks even more. really sad.

We made no agreement with the man about his identity.

AKA, there is no burden on us to *not* reveal it at any time.

Age doesn't matter, CNN tried to intimidate future legal behavior of a private citizen. That is out of fucking line.

He was not fifteen. He was an adult fully capable of controlling his decisions. The fact CNN didn't release his info is purely out of kindness and not anything they'd have trouble doing from a legal standpoint.

hahahahahaha @kfile posted this!!!

It isnt about helping reddit. Its about a corporation trying to destroy free speech and dox a user for making memes

I've been on Sup Forums since 06 and came here for the cats, fell in love with trolling trolls and stayed for the constant supply of tits. Who cares who that anime character is?

Just woke up 2 hours ago, but you're right. I think I'll go back to bed. Nothing to see here, this is not the blackmail we are looking for.

>nothingburger
This is the exact line that black cnn dude used when caught talking about the russian thing.
Hi CNN welcome to Sup Forums we are a board of peace pls no bully

I'd say it's time to push harder against this kikery.

mailbait.info

+

[email protected]

Turn on the gas, boys

asuka from boku no pico

SOOOOO TIRED

BIG old nothingburger

You mean the line taken out of context by a notable scam artist?

If you aren't a shill, you're a faggot kombinator with a media group that is intimidating a private citizen. That excuse is bullshit and everyone knows it.

exactly. everyone move along. nothing to see here.

>came in 2006
>can't identify that character, who was a huge meme around that time

Phony, liar! Fucking reddit posers.

>The line is being misinterpreted. I didn't say we would blackmail him, but I left it open to imply that we are blackmailing him.
Fucking this guy won't have a job tomorrow.

Is there a reason shills make posts like this saying they're tired of it's time for bed. It's a noticeable trend. Is this psychological warfare?

i don't remember the last time we had CNN shills here.

IF YOU LITTLE PIGGLY WIGGLY FUCKS WANNA MEME THEN PREP YOUR ASS FOR WHEN I BRING THE FLAME ON THOSE HOT SWEET CHEEKS.

TL,DR=YOU WANNA MEME, I WILL FUCKING DOXX YOU

He was 15. Even if he wasn't 15 you don't blackmail a US citizen for exercising free speech. CNN is fucked

Also Streisand Effect

Is that Sailor Moon?

Nobody is being intimidated. CNN would only release his personal info if he committed a serious crime, which would not be to "out" him but to connect him to it. This would only be in the most serious of serious circumstances, nothing like the rest of us are suggesting.

apparently he was 15 in 1990.

Holy Fuck, how do you expect anyone to not think you're a shill saying absolutely BS like this?

the statement from them reminds me so much of the commentary from the Central Scrutinizer at the end of the Frank Zappa song Joe's Garage [from album of the same name]:
"This is the central scrutinizer . . .
That was Joe's first confrontation with the law.
Naturally, we were easy on him.
One of our friendly counselors gave him
A do-nut . . . and told him to
Stick closer to church-oriented social activities."
for the 'crime' of playing music.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohtcD05Xg-M

Shill-kun please.

That is the worst bait.

>Implying people tell the truth on plebbit.

I asked you nicley, pls no bully.
Also what context what out of context its pretty hard to take the quote Russian hacking is a big nothing burger" out of context.

>being on Sup Forums
>not liking anime
If you want to fit in you need to be a fanfiction level weeb you CNN scrub

OY VEY POINTING OUT ETHNICITY IS ANTISEMITISM WHEN GOYIM DO IT.