How does our 71 year old president understand memes better than the entire CNN news agency?

How does our 71 year old president understand memes better than the entire CNN news agency?

I mean any of us just save/repost memes that we've found online with zero regard for who the fuck made them, they're irrelevant.

But CNN's done it multiple times now, first with Pepe and now with this CNN Gif, the entire news network lost its fucking mind trying to understand how the internet works and tracking down people who first created an idea because they can't fight the idea itself.

Is there a word for this? I feel like there should be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I
youtu.be/fzkBfTfiXS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a brilliant marketer and he is clearly obsessed with how to appeal to people.

> Is there a word for this?

Assholery

fpbp.

It's not about gif, it's about him posting a picture of CNN employees and calling them for what they are, Jews. Calling Jew a Jew and letting them know they've been found out is the biggest insult to them.

Trump is one of a handful of people on earth with unrestricted access to Palantir.

Barron is the key to all of this.

Genetic fallacy

Ad hominem

ad hominem?

The word you're looking for is insanity.

What's happening is something like this...

They're slipping in a lot of areas.
This is because they are fighting a 21st century war using outdated 20th century tactics. They are refusing to adapt to the changing times and changing social trends.
They are making one of the key mistakes in warfare in assuming that if something works once in one instance, it must always work in all instances.

Because out of touch corporatists can't meme
More importantly,
>The left can't meme

Trump isn't lurking the boards faggot
He just posts shit he thinks is funny

yeah this
It's literally been his job for decades to SUCCESSFULLY judge the public mood and how to channel it (i.e. get ratings/win arguments in the public sphere)
Dilbert man was right from the start. No other politician can hold a fucking candle to him

trump got meme consultants from pol

Baron explains the memes to trump

left wing autism is real. their love of the negroid menace has clouded their eyes from seeing the truth.

>Tweeting a post that knew would definitely have CNN asshurt

I agree, but godamn this is the shit why I wanted Trump to be president in the first place. He may be kinda shitty/not doing much he promised. But this 4D chess shit really gets my keks going. Hes making the media look like a bigger clown than he is.

Shoot enough messengers and you won't get bad news anymore

this. trench warfare vs blitzkrieg, vs insurgencies, vs drones, vs memes

>marketing, obsession
=/= Trump

It's not that they don't understand, it's that they don't care. It goes against their agenda and challenges their power.

The dinosaur media is old, out of touch and going extinct. Trump and Brexit proved they don't have the influence they once had.

Trump was a democrat who gave thousands of dollars to Chuck Schumer until he discovered the meme of Birtherism with the Black President.

That shit brought him so many sycophant followers he ran for Presidency and won. Memes are for dumb people who don't read and laugh at stupid shit. He used them like he used all the voters.

Because he's an intelligent person who knows how to use social media to it's strengths. Compare this to previous politicians and what they've done in order to use social media and it's cringeworthy because they don't understand anything about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I

Remember this from Hillary? Compare this to anything Trump has done social media wise and he's outmaneuvering them.

>Assholery

FITW, SITB

Reagan was a Democrat until he wasn't, too.

Memes are for low IQ subhumans. So naturally Trump gets them.

>the way she pushes her head towards the camera to punctuate the word "Chillin"

Praise the almighty God that this woman did not get elected. I'm not sure how i would get through the day.

Trump exists in multiple timelines at once and has seen the result of every meme ever made both past and future. He simply has to choose the ones that work best.

Rural and suburban retards are overwhelmed by an ever evolving world that they cannot understand and that they're not part of. The way they cope with this is by parroting dumb stereotype based memes that allow them to create the illusion of a grasp on reality in their little reddit safe spaces.

As soon as the guy who made the CNN gif was forced out of his safe space in order to face reality, he underwent a complete mental breakdown because for the first time, his mind made the dissociation between reality and his little Trumpfag reddit safe space, and he quickly apologized like a bitch and started crying.

>Is there a word for this?
Jewry

Trump isn't good at memes, he's only marginally better than the average boomer. The media are just inbred and retarded, so it looks like he's wrecking them. This is why when Sup Forums or one of its offshoots genuinely goes after a target in the media, they either go insane or run to the cops (see LeGate, LaBeouf, Eichenwald, etc.). It's no longer an entertaining fight, it's meme shock-and-awe.

This is why CNN has just made a terrible mistake by publicizing a Jew meme as justification for extorting a 15 year old. In their ineptitude, they have not only invited us into their house, but put a truly weapons-grade meme into the public eye while simultaneously ceding the moral high ground by literally admitting to a crime. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

They're not out of touch or stupid. The majority of their audience is. That's why they get away with double standards and absolute hypocrisy. Why the fuck would they acknowledge the joke and meme for what they are, when they can act horrified and get support from the butthurt leftist retards; people who don't care about the truth, just sticking it to the people who ran them into the ground.

wtf are you talking about? This is Trump we're talking about here.

Why pretend like you care about the truth? You're just as bad as them.

I'm really starting to believe in the time traveller Trump meme...

You don't know me. fkn germans...

i'm fapping already.

Trump understands memes better because he's one of the remaining public figures of the old guard that actually remembers what it's like to be funny. Most oline gif edits are menat to be FUNNY. It's about a good time. Havin' a laugh, even at another's expense. That's partly what makes comedy run and that's part of the reason some comedy stands the test of time.

Leftists disavowed themselves from comedy ages ago, regardless if they try to act otherwise. They all have the comedic prowess of you average woman. All of them.

/thread

Trump Junior helps him.

This is what he posted which caused CNN to DOX him and threaten to label him a racistnazibigotwhowantstokillsixbillionjews In an attempt to ruin his life, get him kicked out of school, blacklisted from all decent jobs and made into a social pariah.

He dared to name the Jew.

discord,gg/yESmFbY

Official Anti-CNN discord server!

The difference is, he cried because he was being blackmailed by a multi-million dollar media organization

Libcucks cried like little bitches last November because the candidate they didn't like won, and they haven't stopped since

Now go blow a dog leaf

>CNN halfway legitimizing a JQ meme

O I am laffin. It probably wont go anywhere because the kikes will just make it go away, but the fact that they got this close is hilarious.

Smear by association. It's not the target (Trump) it's the armour that props him up (the voters).

bumpy

Or high value target. They're trying to fight in the meme wars which they're ill equipped to do so because they don't even understand but they are beginning to understand the widespread influence of said memology.

>DRUMPFT UNFIT

(((Insanity)))

(((Messengers))).

They're going to use you as a fall Cuck. Didn't you realize!?

he doesnt need to time travel to have access to government technology, hes the president u fucking pede moron

Lol. Also, milhouse

Somebody should declare CNN a terrorist organization.

Shilling this hard Kaczynski.

>I'll slightly agree with Sup Forums then slip in some suggestive lies to try and subconsciously affect anons opinions

fuck of shareblue shill

Even Patricia Heaton retweeted this story. It's reaching the normies faggots.

I present to you, exhibit Omega
youtu.be/fzkBfTfiXS0

Because Trump is a living meme.

>Is there a word for this
It's called being a luddite.

>a fucking leaf

Fighting the last war. They were used to colluding with Democrats so long that they believed that continuing to use the same tactics they used against the waning Bush presidency would keep working forever while the world changed around them.

>Trump is a time traveler
>this is the timeline where he avoided nine assassination attempts, but died to a tenth
>he'll just jump to another timeline, but you are stuck with the white genocide one

>But CNN's done it multiple times now, first with Pepe and now with this CNN Gif, the entire news network lost its fucking mind trying to understand how the internet works and tracking down people who first created an idea because they can't fight the idea itself.
>Is there a word for this? I feel like there should be

fake news

>tfw no life to ruin
>tfw school days are long gone
>tfw no chance of a decent job
>tfw social pariah anyway
>tfw you would have been the perfect candidate to play (((CNN))) at their own game, but the opportunity fell to some kid who doesn't know how to exploit it

he exposed the Jew Nose Network. They can't mention that (just as the meme says) so they go after him for the wrestling gif that he may not have produced.
Even when they win they prove us right.

Backing down was the smartest thing that guy could do. A new proxy, a new ID and he is back in action. Committing social suicide by blathering about his rightness didn't help Zimmerman. When exposed we retreat.
Turn their tactics against them. Take this lesson from Mao.
Many people think it impossible for guerrillas to exist for long in the enemy's rear. Such a belief reveals lack of comprehension of the relationship that should exist between the people and the troops. The former may be likened to water the latter to the fish who inhabit it. How may it be said that these two cannot exist together?

Well they will take any shrivel of 'violence' and take it as an attack, remember they make bank off this shit, so why wouldn't they?

weaponized autism incoming

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

That gif Trump tweeted would've been mildly amusing in any other circumstance, I might've saved it and gotten on with my day. But the fact that the fucking President tweeted that out launched my sides into orbit

The idea of just ignoring people is lost on them. Everything being posted on the internet is a catastrophe for them and they for sure did it on purpose to just piss them off.

It's the equivalent to people on Sup Forums replying to Quentin, Lanced Jack or Daiz saying how much they hate them and drumming up the reply count and bumping their threads, raising their popularity.