CNN's coming after shitposters now

Where were you when CNN declared meme war?

How can we strike back, how can we dox them en masse?

lets eat their asses boi

>CNN is literally hitler now

They've already been doxxed. And it's going to get way out of hand. And the fake news media will once again play the victim. Cap this.

>Cuck News Network

>Media allowed to publish your identity without your consent
How is this legal

>First they came for the plebbit, and I did not speak out because I wasn't a pleb
>Then they came for the alt righters, and I did not speak out because I wasn't alt right
>Then they came for Sup Forums, and there was nobody left to speak for me

>doxing private citizens for "harassment"

I thought we were protected by the 1st amendment

>mfw

Beta uprising desu
We need to form an alliance with r9k

Come and get me faggots. Ill shitpost until I die

fag

I'll be in my basement fapping to traps

Just ridicule then online. It's the best thing you can do. Meme them to oblivion and never shy away from pointing out the over representation of Jews there and how these same kikes push (((affirmative action))) to water down white influence.

Ups

I EAT CNN LIKE GROCERIES

>strike back

CNN is a business, so everyone working for them officially is open source. It's simple to find out where they live.

NO NOT ERIK ERIKSON

HE'S NOT A JEW

I think they're incredibly hungry for enough pizza to feed a football team.

There sure are a lot of threads about redditors tonight. Usually it's just threads made by them.

CNN is doxxing american citizens then blackmailing them with exposure because they support Trump

CNN is ISIS

blackmail and torturing a 15 year old trump supporter.

>all of Sup Forums is either reddit or alt-right
Probably true desu

How can we strike back?

Pick up a phone tomorrow, and use it

What a cuck. He should've stood against their threat. Let them disclose it. It would mar their name and professionalism even further. He'd actually emerge the winner, instead he's just another coward saying shit he wouldn't dare to say IRL.

Is there any proof his 15 or is that just conjecture?

hating redditors who are on our side is retarded. it's playing right into the kike's hand.

Why'd he even apologize? Tons and tons and tons of Trump vs news things have been made.

I asked moot and he confirmed that it's a 15 year old, don't bother him.

>offending post
>ugly behaviour

a fucking gif

>How can we strike back
Cry havoc and let slip the trolls of war.

It's part of the meme to make CNNEND look like shit.

Brat can't even vote

>IT'S ILLEGAL FOR YOU
>BUT IT'S DIFFERENT FOR THE MEDIA!

You're now becoming aware that the media thinks of itself as a protected class that can do whatever it wants without repercussions.

dox.andrewwkaczynski.com

Hey andrew I found you here

Thread hidden along with the other 75

>How can we strike back?
Let the people know what actually triggered (((CNN))). Pic related.

They tried pulling this shit with wikileaks.

>It's illegal for you to read wikileaks docs!
>Only we can do that!

Based, I'm gonna start with the little guys because smaller businesses will worry more about goodwill being tarnished due to affiliation with an sinking ship

>haocan

Everything these cucks do makes me sick to my fucking stomach

Attacking their advertising base is the most efficient way to undermine them. Hitting their wallet is always effective. Bitch to your tv provider about how much you hate CNN.

The other way is to destroy their talent. Attack their show hosts and production staff on every form of social media and force them to react in a negative manner. We can attack the hosts themselves, or get dirty and attack their families on their facebook/twitter and accuse them of anything. The goal is a public reaction strong enough to force the network to fire them.

We need to determine who the most angry CNN host is and get them fired, and then do it to every one of their hosts. Van Jones is the guy who talked about "a whitelash" after the election. Pic related, maybe we can hit him.