Normies finding this place was a mistake

Normies finding this place was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back in the late 80s white supremacists thought that the internet was their holy grail. They believed they could use it to create an army of skinheads that would take over the world.

Your pic is what they got instead.

>late 80s

There was no consumer internet or internet anonymity in the 80s, dude.

Cuckarooistan finding this place was a mistake...

#CNNBLACKMAIL

No, it's not. No place ever stays 'cool' for a long time; it always wears off, people migrate, found new clubs that will eventually become shit too. It's natural.

>"finding" this place
It's you retards fault for not shutting the fuck up about Sup Forums. There's a reason why you shouldn't mention Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.

you mean educated white men gave you the internet you dumb nigger?

were all the same color under the banner of Kekistan brother #shadilay

Ha that faggot did a AMA here yesterday and came across as a plebbitor and newfag (despite proclaiming the opposite). Faggot didn't even know how to tripcode and deleted the bread after getting btfo

Pic related is what they got, actually

Kids won't know what Usenet is. Had to water it down.

This kekistan shit must die. Another fucking reason why there are so many normies here.

This, we should be a place for only those who find us.

No, America was the mistake.

It all started with the Shia, he will not divide us feed. Went down from there. Ecelebs and youtube investigators started talking about it. Need to scare them away with a week of non stop hate threads.

>week
dude.

I come here rarely now and the place is just filled with memesters, stupid shits repeating catchphrases they once heard or thinking they are capable of doing anything but spamming their twitter and their facebook with funny pictures
It's like that annoying friend everyone has that can't stop quoting the simpsons

not even Sup Forums was this cringe at any point

test

This might work.

wtf i love more brown children than ethnic natives now

Why? Let them come and get red-pilled

Seriously, this is what happens when you try to Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums. All it does is ruin anything that might have been marginally funny all while direct more of these faggots here.

Thanks foxnews and 2016 elections!

piss off shitcunt

>not using tomorrow
enjoy eye cancer

Life was a mistake. This is just another big and beautiful one we've made. Let's enjoy.

Fucking kek

This is a good thing tho

>no user online in 80s

WEW

it all started early 2013 and it was going downhill already before that

blame Sup Forums Very rarely do you hear about other boards. They know how to keep their mouth shut or no one cares enough about them.

It all started going downhill

>241 years later they still mad

It's been getting gradually better over the last few weeks, the main problem now is shills not newfags. I see fifty BLACKED threads every day by the same turkroach autist.

Sup Forums and /vg/ are as famous as Sup Forums

This place needs it's edge back. It's not scary anymore. It literally needs stickied cp and gore threads for 6 months until they go away..it's what kept them out before

why don't you fuck off, /r/politics, you cancerous whiny faggot
shut the fuck up and fight the good fight against the media
>mUh s3kr1t c7u8

If you're that hardcore you should be on another chan anyway

Don't talk about other chan, I want have somewhere to escape.

I just come here to laugh at shit people say

Normies are getting desensitized, that's good or bad depending on your outlook. There's problems with being too small and unnoticeable just like there's problems with being too big and successful. Edginess isn't normie repellent anymore

>atlanta
niggers will murder him enroute

>stickied cp and gore threads
>it's what kept them out before

Nigga what.

I didn't refer to it by name don't worry

our culture is spreading, that means we are winning
It will only be a mistake if we choose not to guide it to what we want it to be
>that means quit crying like a faggot and start redpilling these newfags
Australia was a fucking mistake.

>kekistan.

Good. You people do need to lurk more. Because you are not being taken seriously by anyone.

It started long before that.

Levi Smith (guy who runs that account) is not a normie, he has been here since 2005. And he does a good job with that account.

>Sup Forums spreads it's influence even up to the white house
>thinks that there will be no repercussions at all
Like gay clockwork

>(((Levi Smith)))

I don't think you have to go that far, ponies and clop seemed to work pretty well in the past.

nu-pol frogfags are like all those cringy "anonymous" legion fags from Sup Forums back in the day

Couldn't give a toss; It's everything since that's the problem.

Faggots not following rule 1 and 2
This place has been full of cancer for a long time.

That's not his real name, and he is not Jewish.

Not even by a mile. Sup Forums has about the same notoriety of Sup Forums. That's not something to be proud of.

Sup Forums is not that old mate that game doesn't work
moreover there's an history behind this descent into shitness that I'm not just making up out of a biased perspective
that's not the point

Except for chanology Sup Forums never took itself seriously. Even then Sup Forums troll culture was prevalent.

nu/pol/ is borderline plebbit tier

>Screeches Autistically
>Something about pasta niggers
>Something about papa trump and kekistan saving the world

shadilay, trump for emperor, fucking leafs xD

You are saying this because you are a Sup Forums user, people that see videogame or cinama media know about Sup Forums and /vg/

Was it ever supposed to be taken seriously?

hello fellow anons, shailay praise trump, please, I love Sup Forums so much, tell me of this other chan, I'll give you rare pepes.

yeah great fucking job name dropping Sup Forums every other tweet and ripping caps and posting them as "news"

fuck off

Can we make he stop? Some scary Sup Forums stuff?

>usenet
>dial up BBS such as totse which came onto the internet in 97

These things started in the last years of the 80s and weren't in any way "white supremacist" but shared any and all information including the controversial.

>Except for chanology
Faggot Sup Forums did way more than chanology, chanology was the biggest though.

no probably not too much of a large following plus if hes been here since "05" allegedly it wouldnt work.

but would it fucking kill the guy to just keep Sup Forums and twitter seprate for fucks sake

Thrathem him of death seem an alternative.

Yes because I'm sure just EVERYONE was using usenet considering there were parts of the US without phonelines at that point in the midwest

either your a drunk aussie
or you are turkish/iraqi with bad English
which one?

Sup Forums's glory is the distant past. Sup Forums is nothing today.

Reminder the owner of that account is an unironic Jew.

Reminder that Jews will literally exploit anything for their own personal gain (of shekels).

Reminder that Jews are literally the unironic reason we can't have nice things.

I a guy who love to drink and loves Sup Forums, Sup Forums will not be next Sup Forums.

You just said it yourself Sup Forums and /vg/ are only known by people interested in those things. The most notable / infamous boards are Sup Forums Sup Forums and /k/. And /k/ is along way behind thw others two.

>that pic
F
t.my sides

Who I'm trying to fool, what is the next line of defence, guys?

>Stormfront is what they got instead.

FTFY

Source? I follow that guy, had no idea he was one of (((them))). I mainly follow to get info on current events anyway.

This on so many fucking levels.
Vendetta masks killed Sup Forums
Frogs will kill Sup Forums

Pepe the frog going mainstreem was a big fuckup

WTF is wrong with you guys?
You've been handed an army and you are complaining?
There are millions of normies, world wide, getting on board with the message. If you have a problem with that, you have zero mind for strategic thought.

Let's jsut movet o another board, like we did when Sup Forums gone shit.

I am actually down for this Levi Smith guy to be doxxed for running a racist anti-semetic "news network" twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA and never being able to get a job

>normies
Normalfags finding this place was a mistake.

Then they chip in bad opinions and verify each other's opinions.

We have a mission to complete. Shut the fuck up and do your part.

The population of the internet wasn't even a fraction of 1% what it is today.
1. Hardly anyone had computers
2. Internet was fucking SHIT
3. Nobody had internet
Today the internet is in the palm of everyones hands. Every person in the modern world is habitually tied into it. What's happening is essentially the plot of MGS2, a war over information control.

if you want a place like that... to- cough cough

bring back the old pee pee poo poo threads, only shit like that can spook normies away

>strategic thought.
jesus christ do you fucking listen to yourself? what fucking strategy there are plently of jewtube e celebs and twitter accounts to educate and redpill fucktards they dont need to come here and shit up the board, disrespect its culture and fill bait threads to 300+ replys

fuck off

skinheads are fucking faggots

Guish itsh another meeeeme wor! SHADILAY AND PRAISH KEK MY FELLOW CENTIPEDES

I'm drunk and there is no newfag here. I don't get it

So put a stop to it.
Picture the oldfags as the officers and the normies as the grunts. They need direction. They will do what Sup Forums says.

If you have ever broken rule 1 and 2 you are part of the problem.

There is no reliable way of diferencing both, a old fag know other old fag, but a newfag don't.