What Timeline did I just enter?

Anyone else just transfer back to Chaos Timeline? What's going on I was just at peace with the Calm timeline...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA
archive.is/NxHmh
archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it's trending. Sup Forums and Twitter bots have been spamming it for hours

>Auschwitz Memorial
HOLOHOAX REEEEEEEEEE

I jumped over too right in the middle of masturbating. Neato!

Lies, it was all organized here on Sup Forums. Not bots but real people. Go to hell Shareblue.

Noice.
This makes me think, what if every time you fap you hop into a new timeline. I might do nofap and stay in this one to see how interesting things get.

>masturbating at all
Not gonna make it

TRUMP NEEDS TO STRIKE NOW. REMOVE CNN. RETURN THE PUBLIC AIRWAYS TO THE PEOPLE. Give CNNs airwave frequencies to Youtubers. Remove them from the whitehouse press corps. Replace with Youtubers.

GO GO GO the time is now.

This is the timeline you entered.

Either that or the right wing is growing bigger than you expected bud. Even if it was just bots do you realize how much power that puts into the hands of Sup Forums?, to just be able to manipulate trends on one of the worlds largest social media platforms?

Any of us reading this thread were never in the calm timeline. The calm timeline is nonexistent for us. This is now.

Wait you faggots too? Whenever I fail NoFap things get chaotic in my life.
Now I'm back in the chaos timeline too. I think it was fate. We were drawn back to this timeline for a reason from our previous peaceful timeline.
The Frog God has a plan for us.

>Trends
For you.

This is the timeline you entered.

what really gets me angry is that those stars should be yellow not blue

If you have a twitter go look right now fag

keep lying to yourself. Keep lying to yourself that Russians hacked the 2018 midterms and the house becomes more red.
keep telling yourself that it was the russians when you idiots field a literal who or someone even more unlikable than Hillary for 2020 and then lose the election.

What.
The.
Fuck.

It's almost 4 am and I don't think I can sleep anymore guys what the fuck.

Huge world divergence. Shits going down in a month, I can feel it.

Feels good man.

This is the fucking great

I feel it too man. Something just doesn't seem right. Trump posting memes was extremely odd to begin with. Now this, this is just extremely odd. What if he actually is playing 4d chess and knew this was going to happen?

I hope they dox the faggot who runs the Sup Forums account. Hate how he thinks he represents us.

What a great 4th of July this has been! He truly does love America! Praise kek

Seriously I'm a bit spooked by the anons ITT saying that they jumped into a new timeline by masturbating. This has always happened to me when I fail to hold in my semen, Sup Forums turns into a state of chaos.
Do I do NoFap and stay in this timeline or should I jump again?

OYYY VEYYYY

This. Don't fuck with Kekistan! We are legion!

STOP SPAMMING

REPORT ALL CNN THREADS

One Thread under KEK not over 9K

Medias going to bomb themselves in a huge false flag, anti-Trump riots in the street, more bombs, bio weapons, maybe even a nuke. Severe lack of muslims blowing themselves up since the end of bomb month. The 'They' are probably setting pieces up for something big.

Head out to your bugout cabins while you still can, we're nearing the collapse.

get CNN's press pass pulled from WH Press Briefings.

this is really all we need.

Watch Summer Wars guys.

fucking
this

this is the creator btw
twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA

JULY FOR MEME WAR

Ok we got it, the Kekistan shit is kind of cringy, but the faggots that purposely LARP as cringy kekistanis are ever more cringe than the actual Kekistani Autists.

>this is really all we need
>stopping at something that minor

I have a long standing grudge against CNN and will not be satisfied until the company is nothing more than a smouldering pile of ash, be that metaphorical or literal I dont care which.

Time to inform the normies of their tricks.

Hes going to kick them off the island, hes going to fire them, hes going to bar them from white house press conferences. It could happen. Hes turned our lives and our nation into a reality tv show. But we can influence it since were in the extended universe. we write the plots and subplots. Gentleman , we need to gear up and prepare for meme war again.

leaf, wtf do you have against useful idiots? Stop being a tard and exploit people vaguely on your side!

Yeah I hate the guy too. I just want the media to attack him on it.

i blame him soley on the increase of boomer fucks on this website since that is a large chunk of his following. i am so fucking sick of going back and forth with them on this site so fuck him
plus the increase in traffic is annoying as fuck after he namedrops Sup Forums 6 gorgillion times a day

Honestly idk why some of you Autists are so self destructive. Every successful Organization or Political Party has useful idiots on the front lines while the key players are sitting back pulling the strings.

>face doesn't become bearded ron paul in the second one

Do you even habbeding, bro?

>tfw Trump might see me shitposting on Sup Forums over Eric's shoulder

HI DONALD

its not so much about any movement and he does a great job of redpilling people but the crossover between twitter and this site is annoying plus the increase in traffic
if he kept the Sup Forums-Sup Forums shit off his feed that would be great it drives me nuts that people constantly rip conent and caps off this site then turn around and post it as "news"

Shills exploit the fringe wingnuts to ensure our ideas remain outside of the mainstream.

Don't be angry...if you can dream it, you can achieve it.

Timeline where you can send some pizzas to his wife. LUL

Transfer back to chaos? Back to the trenches? Mother fuckers, I never left! I've been one of the few fighting constantly since June of last fucking year! Where the hell have all of you been?? Sleeping isn't going to win you any new meme badges! Get your asses in gear! Move!
>THE RUSSIANS
Kys shill

They really hate that picture.

I love how everyone's trying to frame it as being about the wrestling gif. As soon as anyone finds out he was a nazi they're like "Oh, well fuck him then."

>What Timeline did I just enter?
This is /our timeline/

What's funny about it is it doesn't say anything negative. It only states fact. Jews are very sensitive about non-Jews calling them Jews. They always consider it an insult, for some reason.

It's almost as if....

They actually love it because they can tie Trump and anti-CNN shitposters to nazis.

Let me take this opportunity to disavow any non-Nazis posting. If you don't oppose usury, Jews, and miscegenation then you need to lurk moar.

>LITERAL NAZI MEME
You wouldn't know a nazi if it shitposted at you, faggot. See my flag? It's a fucking joke but I'm sure you think I've got fred perry's and nigger stomping boots just because you automatically dislike me. I could assume the same stupid shit of you, bud. I bet you're a fairy dressed in rainbow candy shit, like how your limp wristed step dad trained you. Nailed it?

I actually never bothered to check this out myself, is this image 100% true? Are all these people really Jewish, because the angle that should be taken here, is that they have too much white jew privilege and that there should be way more trans, black cripple nigger Muslims at CNN.

>tfw try fapping to go back to the peaceful timeline
>can't get it up
Fuck looks like I'm stuck in this one. Why Lord Kek why did you transport me here?

That's great, since under 5% of the US even listens to your garbage anyways. 2 million vs 300mil+? Fuck you. You better work on gaining support rather than losing it, if you want a chance in the next meme war, since you've obviously lost this one. You're done.

>is this image 100% true?

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

Shall I go on...?

Earnest nazis and shitposters pretending to be a nazis are one in the same. One just has the balls to stand by what they say.

>He doesn't know about #CNNisRacist or #RacistCNN
>Thinking they'd follow their own advice by firing a fellow Jew in favor of a nigger
You're so behind, I don't even know where to start with you. Just do some research, so much has happened in just one year.

>One has the balls to actually do something
You upset I won't stomp you, kike? Poor baby can't achieve true victim status! Better fake a hate crime :(

Holy shit, it's been top trending for 2 hours now, above #4thofjuly

But what if it goes badly instead?

Han "Asshole" Solo is a gay kid. CNN is bullying LGBT teens.

just keep pointing CNN in his direction, he wants to spread the /pol?

We could use him like The Bundesstag.

The very idea that your shitposting could be revealed for all to see sure has you shook, hasn't it? I bet that reddit kid had a panic attack over his whole life being ruined because he likes to say nigger and kike to stangers online.

Fap, then report back.

I didn't really doubt it, but you know how it is with images on the internet, especially Sup Forums.

oh boy, I am sorry I don't actually use twitter that much, but I didn't really expect they would let that influence them, it's more to expose them as hypocrites, still great you guys got all bases covered.

It's okay, though. It's different for the media.

>I admit I'm shitposting
>You think this upsets me somehow
Here, I'll change my flag so you're less triggered, so you stop acting retarded. Better?

>I bet that kid wet himself
Lol probably? Does that get you off, Goldstein?

you guys have schizophrenia

Kike intelligence is such a meme, you're motherfucking oblivious and retardedly stupid thinking this place is anything like (((Reddit)))

We all know they're pedophiles.

You're scared. :)

I think the far far right might actually be stirring from its sleep and waking up. I'm mixed race and gay this doesn't end well for me.

blame your parents

It really is only a matter of time before this board is shut down due to outside pressure on the owner. Do you really think this guy is gonna fight very hard to keep it open?

This.

>CNN gets busted on ProjectVeritas/Bonifield shit, needs to reshape the story
>Trump tweets wrestling vid
>CNN doxxes and blackmails 15yo kid on the 4th of July
>Personal data of CNN employees appears everywhere
>Sup Forums falls into #CNNblackmail story
>false flag happens, possibly involving actual dead CNN guy (Bonifield?)
>pics like this -- and this -- appear as an evidence, "altmedia radicalized young men" outcry

Smart move for would be to step back and push O'Keefe story once again - it causes more damage and less falsflagable. But Sup Forums is too infiltraled and full of soft shills these days.

It's true, although it could easily be rebutted with a simple question. Do you know how many people work for CNN?

Sup Forumsacks would destroy other boards.

Trips dont lie motherfuckers

well, of course, but isn't the point that these are all high paying important positions
>inb4 they are just the most qualified for the job
we don't live in such a world anymore, race and level of retardation are now positive qualifying factors thanks identity politics

What is CNN end game?

In chaos all things are possible.

Yeah bro, let's fucking jump again! Let's go to a timeline where the U.S. Govt. rolls out free immortality (restoration of full youth and health) treatments using black project tech, free for tax-payers, and all this happens during our Trump's current term
Charging this jump with a linking sigil between this wish, Sup Forums, and TESLA. fucking DO IT

what the actual fuck.

Make money, duh.

Its like the hydra's head in here

>tfw I masturbated the day this happened.

I-Is this real?

oh god it worked

>blowing this story up as much as possible
>eventual everyone will know Trump directly retweets from an edgy-racist reddit shitposter
I feel like the conservative shitpost-sphere is working off of some idea that destroying CNN will elevate Donald, but it won't. Comparatively maybe a little, but objectively not at all.

This is nothing but guilt by association

they would have to shut down the whole site and all the other chan sites while they are at it. I want to say that it would be like poking the bear, but it would be more like punching the bear in the face and collapsing his comfy cave. Deprived from their last outlet some neets here would probably go insane and turn their anger outwards, I would 100% expect a measurable rise of certain crimes.
>mfw suddenly hundreds of lone gunman attacks on journalists

They can't even destroy CNN. Their only weapon is meme gifs. They'll just become more loud and more racist in their support for Trump.

checked, Im coming with.
double entendre
>inb4 i'll double you're entendre

lol. all's well that ends well.