You do know jesus is a jew right?

what do yo have to say about this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-Jewish-people-know-which-of-the-twelve-tribes-they-are-from
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Answer this:
If Christianity is a jewish ploy, then why the religion is declining and the jews want to eradicate it from Europe?

I'm a Jew and I despise christianity

Why the fuck would you create a religion whose entire point is dogma?

Bulgarobro gets it.

becues of the Illuminati

wrong flag jackass

He was indeed, but John the Baptist baptized Jesus into Christianity. Jesus was born a Jew, since there was no Christianity yet. Interestingly, since Jesus was Jew, he was circumcised. Some believe that that is the only physical part of him that remained on earth. His body ascended into heaven, after all.

He was only half Jew.

but if there was no Christianity yet, then how is it possible to baptize jesus into a religion that dosent exist yet? from what i read or been told. to go to heaven, you need to be reborn. and baptizem is a form of that and not a passage into Christianity.

you sure about that?

Illuminati is judaism so yeah....

thats still Jewish. the nazi's let half jews into their ranks of the military, albeit to to field work, but still let them in anyway. but only because they were loyal to the state but because they were half jew they were mostly doing field work.

>Sup Forums has a muslim flag but no jewish flag
why?

yes, if you were then you should have it as an Israel flag.

Yeah, and?

and what, half god?

pretty sure gods don't exist so he obviously had a dad - who was, if jesus was real, totally Jewish

You dumb nigger Sup Forums has multiple Jewish flags.

nope, the original Illuminati was made of Christians.

I can have multiple ethnicities, no?

dumb nigger, kek.

his behavior makes him the whitest person who ever lived

its not difficult to trace the white people back to ancient israel

its also not difficult to trace the 'jews' back to desert-dwelling savages

so was hitler, and jews killed both of them. really makes you think doesn't it.

>roughly 700 years after occultism explosion in Europe
>christians
Nah man

what, like this one?

>then why the religion is declining and the jews want to eradicate it from Europe
Jews work on every front possible to maximize their profits, dumb shit.
For now it's more profitable to breed fedoras and bring in Ahmeds.
In a century it will be trendy to be a christcuck again.

WE

wtf? are you an a dumbass? being a jew is not an ethnicity, it a fucking religion. you thinking of being a member you dumb cuck.

That doesn't answer a lick of shit ivan. Stop falling for this jewish ploy and kys plz

you said it

ARE WHITE TRASH!

>doesn't realize Jew is an ethnicity
>calls someone a dumbass
I think this is bait

he has a better point than you stupid.

Nope, the dad was a Roman soldier named Pandera. It's historically verified fact. Joseph was a eunuch and gods don't actually impregnate human females.

Just because that cuck Jeebus was a son of a whoring Jewess doesn't mean he's ((ourguy))).

jew is a religon, dumbfuck. unless you mean one of the tribs of israel then say that dipshit.

I think its about time I left this shit hole.

>White trash
ie not a faggot

No jew will recieve hitler into their tribe, you're nuts

Now we know the roots of the based black man meme.

nothing of value will be missed

>historically vervied fact
talmud doesn't count

boogidy boogidy boogidy

wait, are you saying jesus was black?

I would find this absolutely hilarious but I can't find the proof you're speaking of

(the only thing I hate more than christians are romans)

No shit.
It's common knowledge he was a new.
It's also common knowledge that he inadvertently founded the smartest symbolic religion ever. One that even in its infancy threatened the already dangerous jewish trickery machine.

you don't have to be Israeli to be Jewish

you ever heard of a diaspora?

"was" is a keyword, geobbels was also jew.

You accept Hitler as a jew?

yes you dumb nigger. but in the after math it was more of adopting or welcoming in new people into the fucking tribes.

Most jews hate with their soul those ones, you're nuts, remember what they think about Jesus and he didnt kill any jew

well, half jew. his mom was rumored to be one.

somehow you've understood diaspora to mean the exact opposite of itself

LOL

And Jews killed him

>but you're right, I'm a Levite

Mark 7:14 bitch I don't need to look it up

Jesus said its cool to eat pork and was so damaging to the religious elite it proffered them to destroy him

Its like he was OUR shabbos goy

well, it was that or inbreed to where yo become strial in forgin lands

But then again he could have been the son of a roman soldier.

hence, slavic-jew, israeli-jew, german-jew, etc.

again, Jew is an ethnicity in addition to being a religion

then why didnt you fucking say so. insted of being a hardass shill.

no its not dumbass, you are carrying on the tribe that your ancestors were adopted into.

because I'm not religious

also, a schill for what?

i just thought you were trolling for yous this whole time is all.

you're born into a tribe, not adopted into it

up the quality of your bait please - there are standards here

which brings me back into what isaid before. how do you make sure your safe. with fucking numbers asshole. and it seems easier to adopt people into your ranks that wait to double your numbers like they did when moseas set them free.

because Jews don't care about tribes anymore as far as I know - what with no ark of the covenant and all

>admits Jews hate Christianity
>"but uhhh they'll hate it later so i still win!"
you faggot neckbeards are so bluepilled it isn't even funny anymore

that dosnet fucking matter. you are now a person that is carrying on that tribes hopes and dreams. whatever tribe you are a part of. just accept it or go to your rabbi and get the paper work started to exit out.

I'm pretty sure most of you consider Jew a race but if you mean the religion then no He wasn't because He was a Christian

quora.com/Do-Jewish-people-know-which-of-the-twelve-tribes-they-are-from

If such lie is true they will kick him out of the tribe

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish

which is why i said it was a rumor

Jesus is not a Jew

Jews are those who reject Christ

worst. bait. ever.

the isrealites who accepted the message of christ became christian, those who rejected him are the cursed jews that were lynched and looked down upon by christians back when people were more faithful to christianity

this nig

It was only a propaganda to cuck Christians into liking jews.

ikr

you gotta be...dude, are yo even trying to bait?

you don't know much about history do you?
christians and jews did not get along - just look at what happened in Alexandria

>But some of these branches from Abraham’s tree—some of the people of Israel—have been broken off. And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree. But you must not brag about being grafted in to replace the branches that were broken off. You are just a branch, not the root. “Well,” you may say, “those branches were broken off to make room for me.” Yes, but remember—those branches were broken off because they didn’t believe in Christ, and you are there because you do believe. So don’t think highly of yourself, but fear what could happen. Romans 11:17-20
That answers your question. Good Jews 2000 years ago = Christians now. Bad Jews 2000 years ago = 'Jews' now. He was a Jew, but He was not the same sort of Jew as George Soros, say, or Lena Dunham.

>you do know jesus is a jew right?

Is it just me or are pirate and kekistan flags the fucking worst jidf cunts? It's like jidf aren't allowed to use any of the flags which out them as jidf, nor are they allowed to use counter-semitic flags like this one.

We know, fuck that kike

>hurrdurr Christ was a kike, abandon the church goy
We ain't falling for it shlomo

eh? is that a mask, i wounder who is behind it?

"Christian Identity" claims Europeanity traces back to Hebrews. I suspect it has been kiked into d&c simplicity when it could just be a more workable "bless the earth" destiny with millenially bonded Jews

Jesus was a traitor to Jews and thats why they killed him.

Revelation 2:9
This has been repeated ad nauseum.

d-deus vult

two illiterate retards jerking each other off

jews aren't anti christian, they're anti decency

jews are very very happy when good goyim convert to evangelical Christianity and send their blonde haired sons to die in wars for israel

jews hate pork

i guess we should all worship pork as the son of god and the savior of the white race

>revelations
>canon

lmfao

He was nephalim, he is going to be the new priest class in diablo.

Judaism is theology based on solar and celestial events, and Christianity/Catholicism is much the same, but with more rules to make sure you are a good little goy. No matter what religion you follow, you are only giving the power to think about your life in a ration manner to someone else. All about control.