WHY HAVEN'T YOU STARTED STOCKPILING -SILVER- YET?

Summer Wars are about to start, whats your excuse for being unprepared for the end of modern civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ammo, guns, medicine, and various supplies will be much more valuable to survival than silver and gold.
Silver and gold will be worth something to dumb people, people who are still wealthy after the fall, or if civilization picked back up.

You all have 3 months to get off your asses and learn survival skills and leave the urban centers

I already got 7 bit coins

>implying there isn't an internet kill switch

Don't care retard. U don't need internet

Because it's useless?

Use the money to get ammo,
then find out who has the silver (If you want shiny paperweights)

Besides, it's easy to procure silver with a gun.

Explain?

I blame the fact that im stuck on some shity American island thats probably gonna get nuked by north korea or some shit

>Water
>Food
>Fuel (winter is cold)
>Ammo
>Alcohol

>Transferable wealth

It is pretty far down on the list there user

heyho

I can only afford 7.5 grains... Trying to save up for an even 10

Tell me something, user. If civilization crashes, what use is a shiny metal? It has almost zero practical use.

Ammunition is a far, far more valuable post-civilization currency. A smithing forge will be the most sought after commodity on the planet. Your silver won't be worth jack shit.

wrong.
look at any "civilisational crash" past 1000bc and money is always still used.
in fact most of the time, the precious coins of the old civilisation become very reliable stores of value

Draco are setting up something huge.

>First stage is going to be street riots.

>Second stage will be massive attacks in Russia through ISIS militants fleeing back from Syria to Central Asia.

>EU has made sure the cry for a European Army has been lowed and heard all throughout the media, they will retaliate when Russia retaliates against Dagestan and Chechnya.

>Finally they are going to launch off a few bioweapons in New York and LA while retreating to Antarctica and New Zealand while major city centre's get glassed for a few years.

Yea just Lead flashing, if you want shiny metal just rub a worthless FIAT coin on it first, then melt it into slugs.

>Literally used in countless amounts of every day appliances

You sound like the retards who say gold isn't practically, it's just shiny. You're all fucking moronic. Christ, even have a basic understanding of metal work and you know there's a reason they're sought after.
Apart from that, "money" is a necessar evil you fucking mong. Honestly you larpers, who wouldn't take your gun off safety, piss me off to no end.

If they ban cash like they want to do in India or Sweden, then Silver will be used for buying illegals drugs. Otherwise it is useless.

My friend drank the Ron Paul koolaid back in 2014 and bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of silver. He lost his job last year and needed money. I certainly wasn't going to loan it to him so he sold me ~800 ounces for $10,000 because it was a little higher than what he could get from the pawn shops at the time. I wish I didn't make that deal, because now I have a whole bunch of useless silver and I have been making more in stocks.

>they weren't FIAT currency

Get land and seed, grow food and trade it.

(FISHING FORESTRY FARMING MINING)
these are the jobs you pick from after THEE Happening.

I meant 2012 when he was running. He wouldn't STFU about him being president.

>have brick of gold
>Can't split it easily
>No worth to average person
>Expecting you won't be scammed when it comes time to trade

If you don't have a seed bank yet you are fucked.

Save literally every seed from your produce while you can people.

My excuse iso the fact that the only practical use I can think of for silver is melting down to make bullets, I can buy more bullets for way cheaper.

Think practical, not "ooh shiny!" op.

silver and gold arent fiat currency

>My excuse iso the fact that the only practical use I can think of for silver is melting down to make bullets
Is that because you're entirely ignorant of how anything works? Did you even google "uses of silver" before making this moronic post, you fucking idiot?

aren't most seeds these days modified so that they'll only grow one crop and the next seeds are infertile or some shit? How can i make sure i get ones that aren't modified?

I don't believe you.

Imnot dumb, I started farming years ago when I realised everyone in college is either fucking retarded and unable/unfit for work, or just lazy bastards wanting free money and a chance of a drunken fuck with the school bicycle.

Buy proper fucking seeds you idiot, collect cuttings of food that grows wild in your area and shitpost (shitplant) them randomly in your area (and in a backup area)

When civilization slowly rebuilds out of the ashes we aren't going to abandon the use of some form of currency.

Stockpiling ammunition, fuel, food and secluding yourself is a no-brainer and implied. Build yourself still or buy a three part one as well. Liquor will be a big goods currency before shit gets itself back together.

Giant ities can't feed themselfs like the countryside can. Also much more humans, which are one of the biggest threats you will have there.

Nobody is going to work the forges during a collapse. Sure precious metals will regain their worth once everything has stabilised, but during a happening they are nothing more than shiny metals. Fresh water, food, fuel, weapons etc. are way above in the must-have list.

>uses of silver
All of them require a stable manufacturing process. Where are you going to find that during a societal collapse?

Wasn't accusing you, it was for everyone.

Why buy seeds, my friend who has also seen the signs and I have been doing this for over 8 years now, our seed bank on his land from each previous years worth of food is a pantry full.

Not to mention we have bags and bags ready for east coast style vertical potato growing.

There are many only stores/comunities that sell or trade seeds. Especially old subspecies that are specifically adapted to your local climate and often times taste better

Just buy organic seed and learn how to save them,
>Potatoes, Oca, Radishes, Beans < you can pretty much survive with just these (and some supplimental herbs) a blind jew could manage them
>piss easy to grow and seed so easy to save

Lots of GMO free seed brands here in Canada, you could probably order a bunch online too.

You seem to ignore every single post that says it is mostly for the time after the collapse. There won't be mad max anarchy forever.

Actually, silver is extremely malleable and can be forged into tools or whatever shape you need it in much easier then steel. It can be done with a campfire and a hammer. You don't need the heat of a proper forge.

>only
I meant online

I wont apologise

good start, perennial nut & fruit bushes are god sends aswell.

Learn to save seed yourself though, plant every year, save the seed, just like the Whites, your plants will adapt to the climate/soil etc. and pests and disease wont affect them as much.

also: google "masanobu fukuoka" "billmollison" etc.

Actually,I do apologise.

its not exactly a priority tho

I'm sorry you had to apologize.

There aren't any posts here claiming that (and
that's literally what I said in my second post). Besides, I was replying to 2 posts on this thread, not to the whole thread.

you sound like a god damn leaf.

But no offense, we're all in this together, until it happens then not so much,

Im sorry that you felt you had to too

grow blight resistant spuds
to resist the blight of the Jud3n

this. in an emergency cities are death traps, even if you stockpiled everything to survive being in a city puts you in mortal danger

Easy malleability means low durability. You're better off just stocking up on these tools right now (besides they're also going to be much cheaper than silver).

Because I don't see what I'd need silver for. I have land, livestock and tools. I also have some guns - even though not as many as I'd like - to keep me safe.

I'd rather invest the money into books so that I won't get bored when shit hits the fan.

ah i like growing food and its nice to LARP "alas babylon" style now and again.

I'll only be feeding whites obv when the shtf
in fact if i can grab a "unpaid farmhand or two" i probably will

you can melt iron with literal Mud and Willow sticks

its the exact opposite of rocket science

See
>When civilization slowly rebuilds out of the ashes we aren't going to abandon the use of some form of currency.

pick up any broken tools you see aswell for the free carbon steel

And if you look around nobody actually uses pure iron to make anything. Not sure what your point is.

c-cool

Bows, hunting and fletching will be a big thing up here, ammunition and weapons are embarrassingly scarce.

We're far enough north and away from people that we won't have to worry as much about people taking our shit

Because I'm not a filthy Jew

There are more valuable investments ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>>Alcohol

Good idea. Having means to distill alcohol would make you rich in an post-apocalyptic scenario.

that a fucking plough and chains will be worth alot more to the right buyer than a handful of shekels.

I had 22 one oz. Coins but i sold them last year to pay the rent.

yea im gonna have to go medieval too but theres a good few of us and my countrys has a long bubbling civil war stockpile and im in bretty good with one side.

allrighty, thank you

>Antartica
Wanted to believe you til this, nice try

I'm doing gold.

Fuck off.

Learn to make rakija, it's one of the easiest hard liquors to consistently make correctly and taste well. Plum trees grow well in many environments and produce a lot of fruit. They also allow you to keep more land for farming instead of using land for Corn/Wheat that's just going to be distilled.

Bury a few bottles in the ground for 10 years and they age well.

Sweet. I love seeing threads like this. I have about 8 lb imperial saved up of silver and about 12 oz gold. Thought I might be a little crazy for saving it up over all this time...

>and some supplimental herbs

What herbs

because precious metals are useless in a collapsed society

how are you going to use bitcoins without the internet?

Every groups going to need a designated pot guy. Winters are going to be boring as fuck.

whatever herbs you prefer

Besides alcohol bee products will have a huge worth.
Honey is both antiseptic and sweet making it valuable, wax is used for candles and propolis for medicine.

that's the certain bit, user

>taste well
rakija is just plain spirit. doesn't have any taste.

Because I'm stockpiling brass

You shouldn't take investment advice on Sup Forums, but if you do any way, buying some SLV right now is easy money.

learn the names of the weeds in your garden, alot will be edible (some taste really good)

thats why we were turfed off the land as serfs, to destroy knowledge handed down about free food

Free (healthy, natural) food,
Live in a hut = Kike kryptonite

I'm too poor to buy silver.
Just gonna invest in food

Because it's July and nothing is happening, see also y2k, Ebola, bird flu...

t Silverstein

You'll be dead in two weeks without Walmart.

Yea, I saw that.

Kirill and Kerry were just both taking stock in Antarctica, both pretending they were diplomatic/religious visits.

havent bought food in over a year goy

Theres a literal World Navy stopping any of us getting there "Special Conservation Area" my ass

You'll still be dead as soon as you get an infection, and don't give me any "natural antibiotic from the garden" crap.

i bought a single silver eagle years ago for like 40 bucks, shits worth like 20 now.

Wrong. I'm actually a silversmith. I'm ordering some up right now.

>tfw cosy little village surrounded by forest, farmland, and bogs
>only one way in and out
>many weapons of questionable legality
>lots of old people that know how to make and repair base objects and foodstuffs
>farmland that grows things year-round
>close community

The apocalypse will be comfy af until the roving bandits arrive.

You're >implying.

Implying that the decent into anarchy will be immediate and not gradual.

However, I'd expect that even if ww3 were called today, you'd still be able to buy bread tomorrow. And still be able to buy bread in 6 months.

The difference is when the stocks deplete, the banks collapse and the anarchy becomes total. Silver (and more likely Gold) might make a difference.

Also the gov wants you to keep some semblance of organisation to the world so you have something to fight for.

They will also draft your ass before the end and send you off to war to die in a trench thousands of miles from home. Your grandchildren might thank you for the silver, but you're unlikely to get any major benefit.

Wow, just like Paul Revere. You are so thee modern revolutionary and all that.

Don't worry, soon a tiny sliver of it will be worth more ammo and rice than you can carry

You'll still be dead in two weeks with out Walmart.

Im a farmer, i always have cuts and i always get cow shit and general sewage in there.

tbf; we laugh about americans and their
>uh healthcare, medicine panic

If you werent wrapped in bubble wrap as a child and played in the mud you wouldnt need the meds dude, tiny infections will kill more than bullets because goys are so domesticated

>he can't grow penicillin in his kitchen
Boy you better start reading up or the happening is gonna getcha