Dalai Lama warns against turning Germany into an Arab country

Apparently, common sense seems to be only lost in the Western world, Indians, Chinese, Buddhists, Hindus, Japanese, etc. can think for themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yPijo4BlOPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does the pope think?

asians have no souls; why would they care about anyone?

This is old, old news. Anyway, Buddhism is smart. It is peaceful but it defends it's own right to exist- unlike Christianity or white people.

>2016

The Dalai Lama could probably teach liberal yuppies a thing or two about balance

Dalai Lama knows what's up because China has been systematically eradicating the Tibetan people through government policy of mass relocation of Han Chinese to Tibet with the ultimate goal of out numbering and breeding them into extinction in a few short generations. He sees what the Globalists are doing to Europe is exactly the same thing.

>more than 1 year old
>noone even batted an eye when it came out in germany

literally pic related mate

>(((Pope)))

Either to be 85+% of your country or you have no country the US is great example do you consider the US a white country anymore

This man is so unironically based
Too bad when he dies a chink puppet will take his place

Germany is a very sick country

Dalai Lama is really turning against his best Western crowd, hippie stoners. Someone should give him a marketing lesson.

It's easy just don't count shitskins as true Americans.

But Holocaust reparations will make them better yes?

The absolute madman

>implying he isn't /ourguy/
>implying we aren't his best Western crowd

based

i believe asking this in a sarcastic tone is illegal

We are 99.9% Christians, atheists and pagan-faggots.

Anyone else notice how the Dalia Lama gets almost no coverage nowadays?

It's not in the Dalai Lama's best interest to move left with the West like another one of their puppets

can you fags really be jailed for being a stormweenie?

>unlike Christianity

>When they arrived in Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began to drive out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves.

>So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
>To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”

yep jesus sure was a cuck

Yes (((illegal opinions))) in Germany are a national security threat, more so than unguarded borders, rape and pillaging.

he's currently baptizing a muslims knob with his mouth we'll let you know after

pope only thinks about lil boys peckers

The pope is a third world monkey who doesn't give a shit about laws or Catholic tradition and is openly assisting leftist parties in Europe.

Spirituality is not a market, it exists to keep peace, harmony and prosperity in a community.
Then there's Islam. It exists to expand like cancer through warfare against heathens.

That's because they haven't been BARRICADED with anti-white (or anti-Asian, for themselves) PROPAGANDA for 50 fucking YEARS.

Look at Blues Brothers, Animal House. Harold and Kumar. ALL of them show evil whitey and cool, suave black men. We have been brainwashed for almost a century.

quick somebody call the dalai lama a nazi!

Turkbro, when the next reconquista happens we will make sure you get to stay safe.

Based Buddhist? Yeah sorry that was lame.

but can he get put in jail?
or is it a fine

Smartest thing I have heard a Turk post on here ever!

Holocaust reperations doesn't mean you need to destroy your country. Even jews are fucking sickned by europe at this point. I know people are literaly afraid to visit relatives in France. People who used to visit europe for decades don't come anymore because they complain it's full of muslims.

This is the most intelligent post your country has ever produced

I dont get how ((they))) would think filling Europe with mudslimes would make them any money?

Jail time. But heaven forbid if you try and jail Muslim child molesters who have (((sexual emergencies))), that's just plain racism.

I wish I had gone to Europe but I won't go ever not with the current madness going on. They'd rather screech at paying Asian tourists than lift a finger at criminal refugees.

Up to five years in jail or a fine

It's not (((them))). It's (((you)))

I am a Zionist shill? When do I get my check?

would be awesome if he browses Sup Forums

>Christianity isn't anti-wh-
If you worship a jew you need to be treated like one.

Ireland is OK for now.

Fuck pope. He is a Marxist cuck. I am thinking of converting to Buddhism or Hinduism. Probably Hinduism because Buddhism is too pacifist.
I do not want to be associated with the Christcucks who are literally inviting invaders in to Europe and US.

>dalai lama is a racist

I want to see this cnn headline

>kicks a few people out of a temple
>somehow analogous to being against importing massive amounts of refugees to destroy native ethnic populations
>gets nailed to wood by that same group of people later on

you are retarded

Apparently the Dalai Lama is a horrible racist

I like the Celtic and Norse religions myself, but in my mind being agnostic is the only way to go.

Stupid jesuit

>. I am thinking of converting to Buddhism or Hinduism. Probably Hinduism because Buddhism is too pacifist.

Japanese buddhists didn't seem to pacifistic when dealing with Christian missionaries.

>Atheism has never been this strong and big in europe
>it's christians who opened the doors to migrants!
Really circonflex my synapse

FUCK BUDDISHITS
KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I think it is both at this point.

Old news.

They are culturally shintoist even after converting
Accept foreign religions but don't let them change your culture. Christianity is totalitarian which is why they were persecuted. The Syrian church that visited India in the 5th century respected local traditions

> What does the pope think?
He thinks that 640kb is enough

Stalker. My nigga.

>>it's christians who opened the doors to migrants!
Yes. Atheism being on the rise due to leftist universities pushing for it doesn't change the fact that it's been primarily Christians responsible for a) these shitskins existing in the first place thanks to missionary work and aid and b) opening the doors to them. The most prominent recent examples in the form of pastor's daughter and German chancellor Angela Merkel, member of the Christian Democratic Union and German president and literal pastor Steinmeier, or the nigger foot licking leader of the biggest Christian denomination on this planet.

You people really need to stop being in denial about your sandnigger cult, otherwise you'll have to share the same oven with those atheist leftists.

>OP claimed christians opened the doors to migrants
nice reading comprehension. nice try though trying to say that atheism is at fault while christianity would prevent such things. idiot

Even Asians are begging us to stop fucking ourselves... Strap in ping-ling the masochism has only begun, Sweden must absolutely be dedced to a supple boi hole farm for Muslims to seed before the west starts to double think.

They were mainly Shintos. They have Hindu Deities in Japan too. Japaneses religion is a mix of Hinduism, Buddhism & Shintoism. All coexisting among themselves in harmony.
Take the best from each.

Wow, I guess Christianity isn't cucked, real convincing stuff. I'll just ignore what Christianity has dine to Europe since then because of that...
True, true. But Buddhists have been under attack by Chinese for ages now. They have a strong ideology and know how to defend it, and a strong sense of their in-group. White people seem to be self destructive by nature.

Fucken based agnostic faith leader

European religions are lost too much to the history. There is not much left of them. the whole support structure will have to be rebuilt for any meaningful practice and for people to take you seriously. So I like the idea of it but it is more practical to join a living religion that appeals to me quite a bit.

>Buddhism is [...] peaceful but it defends it's own right to exist- unlike Christianity or white people.
>He sees what the Globalists are doing to Europe is exactly the same thing.
>Then there's Islam. It exists to expand like cancer through warfare against heathens.
>Holocaust reperations doesn't mean you need to destroy your country. Even jews are fucking sickned by europe at this point.

Man, those lads have it figured out.
>Europe will be a muslim country conglomerate in 30 years.
Yeah, it will. So?
The white race will be outnumbered due to high birth rates of arabs and other immigrants anyway. The process is already irreversible.
It won't make a difference if there is a mosque or a church in your shithole of a town.
Accept the new muslim boyfriend of your daughter (her whole school is 30% muslim already anyway).
Adapt, move on, and focus on the real problems...

funny how H-wood loved Buddhist until they realized the Lama was pilled, then silence, defining silence.

Welcome to the real Aryanhood my burger friend,we might have shared ancestors who lived in Santana Dharma.

This Asian Wrath guy is pretty based.

>defining silence
Mistakes like these are a diamond dozen.

Which pope? JP2 was the only one anywhere near as based as DL, the rest suck.

So the Dalai Lama is red pilled
the Pope is a cuckold

fuck off pajeet, you aren't white

Dalai Lama is a communist himself.

fucking based

BASED HHDL

>WE

Can you even read Sanskrit?

Do you know the Vedas, the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita?

more places to do buddhism in australia mate, like 2% here?

WTF I love Buddhism now.

Thats because hes a Nazi

Wtf I hate Tibetans now

Maybe Mao was on the right side of history after all

Misusing Misunderstanding Sanskrit Words by Rajiv Malhotra

youtu.be/yPijo4BlOPc

The Karana mudra is the gesture of warding off evil. This mudra emanates energy to rid such obstacles as sickness or negative thoughts. The right hand is at chest level with palm facing forward. The thumb touches the two middle fingers. The index and little finger are raised straight upwards. The left hand rests on the lap with palm facing upward.

Neat.

The pope is a globalist pedophile

\m/
Buddhism is metal af

>I like the Celtic and Norse religions myself
You fucking serious? They are as backwards as Islam.. Yeah it's all wonderful and magical in your revisionist only wordpress blogs and Wicca groups but the real Druid/Celt Gods were cruel and demanded blood/sacrifice of humans.

Even the Norse religion demanded invasions and blood/trophies of the enemy, we know, we suffered those Viking cunt holes trying their shit here.

this desu.

Eastern Religion is still closely associated enough with philosophy that it's not a question of what's new and fast but what's old and immovable

Shut up rapebaby, we helped you by raping your women, it made your race superior.

I just looked up the 4 noble truths. This is good shit. I'm going to read on the eightfold path now. Thanks Pajeet

Actually, native Britons repelled the Romans and just as easily repelled all unwanted biking tribes, the anglo Saxons (from Germany btw) were welcomed by the natives as they shared fashion, jewelry and culture to the natives.

Swedecucks have always been cucks.

Dude , this was in Hinduism 5000 years before Buddhism even came to existence.

g-g-guy...

i-i-i think the dalai lama is literally h-h-himmler (because hitler was innocent of genocide himself ofc)

>Tibet
>tripled in population of ethnic Tibetans since his rule

Lol, the man was a slave driver.

>Ayurvedic Red Pill

>tfw some bald guy in a rug is more redpilled than your pope