"I tracked down a guy who was trolling me recently." - Sup Forums is afraid of CNN

I am enjoying this very much. Sup Forums is actually afraid of CNN because they have the resources to find out who you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg
youtu.be/monY___QLdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh? You've never seen crony journalism before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! ACTION!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, viewer! Th-Th-They're just piles of fallacies on my articles, ya know! Do they really appall you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they gaslight and beg the question! Clicky Clicky! I-I bet you want to comment on them too, don't you, Mr. Angry cisboy viewer?! G-Go right ahead! Comment on these blackmailin' articles as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, b-bash on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my paid moderators are super active right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my news reports too! You racist! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not improving my ratings anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'aneurysm in your tweet answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a angery simpleton, viewer! I-I-I-I bet it's the first fake news report you've seen since you slid out of your forum! L-L-Look how hypocritical it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking deceiving! I-I've never seen it this phoney before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking white mail! Y-You sure know how to make a """"news"""" network all smug and full of itself! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better make me take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this clickbaity, it's much easier to cram something false up in there! And I'm leaking bullshit like a freaking sieve here! You'd better d-d-disprove it RIGHT NOW!

pretty much this

it's great when Sup Forums's doing the doxxing, but the moment someone's doxxing them then it's just an awful awful declaration of war that's an obvious threat and violating their rights.

>A 15 year old shitposter is afraid of one of the most powerful liberal media propaganda machines on the planet
Good for you?

It's the literal reddit dregs getting doxxed, if you post here on Sup Forums there is no way for those CNN cucks to get you unless you outright post your name

If Sup Forums was afraid they wouldn't be trending #cnnblackmail, mass producing new trump vs. cnn memes, and declaring FULL ON WAR with CNN. The entire board has been overrun with threads about ending CNN and fighting back and fuckin Julian Assange buttfucking CNN with the law etc.

Nobody is afraid of CNN lol. CNN should be afraid of itself. They literally CANNOT do anything correctly (I would say right but since they are so far left, that is obvious).

I hate white people too

Sage
why do retards speak as if all people on Sup Forums feel the same, also when are the self involed going to realise that once you get over yourself and conquer the ego their is no fear.

Castle Doctrine, I'm not afraid. If they Dox me, any antifa who come into my space with the intent to harm are getting a high energy lead projectile in center mass.

Sounds like CNN really wants to get their employees killed

dox DEEZ NUTZ

Come DOX ME FAGGOT!

I'LL CHANGE MY TUNE REAL QUICK!

youtube.com/watch?v=HHT3Pe39UQg

Blackmailing /=/ doxxing.

>being afraid because people know youre saying bad words on the internet

Wew lad

>on his reddit

the weak should fear the strong

enjoy not getting a job and being ostracized for your fringe poltard views

Ghhj

DOXXING IS ILLEGAL YOU DUMB FUCK!

ARE YOU A NIGGER?

only retards get dox.

Yeah because we live in commie no freedom lands where mean words can actually ruin your life

I won't ever apologise though, fuck these cunts

>a middle aged man is afraid of everyone finding out how much he hates the niggers and chinks and goat fuckers he rants about on reddit all day
ftfy user

>Doxing=blackmailing a kid
Fuck off kike

this is the guy that wrote the doxxing threatpiece
somebody should order him some pizza

Convicts get jobs. People won't care you called someone a nigger online. Everyone does it.
>Ostracised film people you don't want to associate with in the first place

oh shit

>Implying Sup Forums is a person

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, CNN has got to go!

enjoy your bus driver job faggot lol

>Extreme hostility proves you don't feel threatened
Oh, user... I'm sorry son but the stupid is terminal.

You people literally are enslaved by Juden.

Your people literally are!

"Captives of Juden"

In your own land mind you.

>All these CNN Shills ITT
>All these trolls pretending to be CNN shills ITT

I don't have the "I don't know who's jewing who" image, new computer. But, yea.

boo yeas

Who are you quoting?

Well threatened but ready to do something about it!

PRAISE KEK!

They can only identify the less intelligent trolls. Then the more intelligent trolls use the situation to portray the media as vicious and unhinged.

Why would we be afraid of fake news?

>Sup Forums is actually afraid of CNN because they have the resources to find out who you are.
CNN can suck my big fat Nazbol cock.

Trump is a cuck, liberals should be gassed and the Nazbol racial revolution is the only solution to racial problems.

If Han really was working on his doctorate, that's a whole lot of time and money down the drain. Very few professional employers would hire someone so unprofessional..

Clearly reddit

CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.

Publicly fire the K-File team: Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, Chris Massie, and Megan Apper with a denouncement of their threats against a private citizen and child.
Make financial amends to HanAssholeSolo with a college scholarship in the amount of $50,000 USD as compensation for the emotional distress you have done to him.
Assure the public he and his family will never be harmed by your organization.
If you do not do this, we are going to be tracking you down just like you tracked him down.

You are fake news, and we are the real media. As journalists, we have the right to track people down and seek comment on your criminal associations. We now have jackboots on the ground in every major metro area in the world.

We are going to track down your parents.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.

No one should ever back down from telling the truth.

We are going to seek comment from them all, because you are fake news terrorists engaged in a seditious plot to undermine our President and the 63 million people who voted for him. HanAssholeSolo was a private citizen, but none of you are. We are going to see you brought to account for this, because that’s what real media does: expose criminals.

Any CNN employee that does not want to be tracked down alongside their families will have one additional week to quit CNN and denounce their act of blackmail against a private citizen. After that, it is game on.

Do you understand what is coming? This is going to be ironic punishment. You are going to have the exact thing done to you that you’ve been doing to us for ages. You have an easy chance to stop this, so don’t say that we don’t play fair, and don’t pretend you didn’t have it coming.

We didn’t make these rules – you did – and now we’re going to force you to play by them. Hope you enjoy what is coming, you filthy rat kike bastards.

Kill yourselves, kike news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get.

Civic nationals are the worst kind of liberals.

I can understand Han was correct on the (((chosen))), but he's a major cuck for supporting a liberal like Trump

So it's illegal to satiriza CNN now?

>not supporting the enemy of your enemy
Oldest tactic in the book

They targeted gamers.
Gamers.
We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.
We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.
Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

No excuses, faggot. It took me 30 seconds to grab it off kym.

True enough. Then again, if you're not a liberal, you simply don't make it into the Presidency. There are too many veto points between a candidate and the office.

Nice pasta but "challange" is making me screech inside. Please fix.

Probably used the same username and shit, had his info on an old website, that's how I used to doxx people.

Find their social media if they have one, find their phone and address through directory, find parents/relations and verify location/person.

This needs some archiving!

You're right, they should release his identity immediately instead of hanging it over him like this.

He didn't do any doxxing though, he's just a kid who posted a funny Trump meme. A major media corporation should not go after some random kid because he posts Trump memes.

I wonder if CNN has any idea how petty and weak this makes them look?

>it's just an awful awful declaration of war that's an obvious threat and violating their rights.
No shit, it really is war. I doubt that anyone here isn't aware of what "bringing CNN down" would entail - thousands will lose their livelihoods, a lot of them would be innocent in regards to this "culture war", people will have their reputation destroyed. Everyone is aware that CNN CAN and WILL fight back. They can spout their "muh racism, sexism, *insert trotskyism here", but channers can't whine about "muh violation of rights"? Read Rules for Radicals.

If we kill our enemies they die, user. Fuck yourself.

so what your saying is jews only hire other jews and minorities

Didn't cnn literally publish a guide on how they doxed him rendering their decision not to out him pointless?

>Sup Forums is actually afraid of CNN
we aren't though, quit trying to speak for all of us you dipshit CNN intern, or you'll learn why the "silent majority" is a thing to fear and why groups like lulzsec never really went away

>not supporting the enemy of your enemy
Trump is a liberal and he's civic cuck.

I have no respect for a man who is proud of his (((chosen))) grandchildren.

Truth is under Trump white demographics will continue to decline rich white people still import mexicans to replace white labor.

The rural drug epidemic continues, Trump is leading an organization destroying the white race in American and the only solution is the racial revolution.

Civic cucks are so obsessed with finding friends they will sell out their racial heritage.

Both enemies are equally evil and represent the same system of liberalism and tolerance.

All degeneracy can be tracked down to the lack of resistance to it, both the left and right agree to not resist rich people getting richer while working people are getting poorer, neither the left nor the right resist the destruction of the white race.

I could say Trump is slightly better on race than the left, but his economic policies will leave Americans behind.

Trump is not the enemy of my enemy he is the enemy. And the enemies are forces who want to dilute the genetic heritage of the white race and ultimately eradicate white people.

>CNN is so sensitive it has to doxx some random r/ledonald poster

Lol don't they know how weak they look? Pathetic. Also justifies people going after CNN now.

No he isn't, leave faggot. I only read 3 sentences of your post so next time make it shorter ;)

What's your point? That we don't like being attacked? No shit, all enemies must be destroyed.

>No he isn't
He is proud of his (((chosen))) grandchildren.

> leave faggot
Am I invading your personal safe space, snowflake?

Fuck off with your kekistani faggotry.

Jesus was Marxist.

Hi Plebbit

Religion undermines national coherence as it argues there is something above the organization that defends the white race.

Liberals need God to make themselves feel better about life, I can't respect weak people who believe that God is more important than race.

The entire foundation of abrahamic religion is property ownership. All abrahamic religion is a "rules to live peacefully in a capitalist society".

You don't have the attention span to read a bible you LARPing spazz

You're enjoying getting ass-raped on twitter? Are you gay?

They tracked down a fucking r/the_donald redditor you fucking dunce, if they tried to track down a Sup Forums poster they'd just be bumbling around yelling "HIS USERNAME IS ANONYMOUS!! CHECK THE REDDIT DATABASE FOR THIS ANONYMOUS USER!"

pol is comprised of individuals.... CNN is a corporation worth millions if not billions..

stop it

Rules for radicals dictate my enemies,must follow the rules they themselves set.

I am not set by them.

Kys.

>comparing literally Sup Forums doxing someone to a multinational corporation doxing a spineless redditor 15 year old

literally if the entire world knew i said a nigger a few times my life wouldnt changed. this guy shouldnt of capitulated

Sup Forums doxes people who crack innocent guys' skulls open with a bike lock. This is a kid posting a meme. If you are serious, you should reassess your thought patterns.

Unlike Reddit we actually have anonymity here and know how to use proxies and VPN's on top of that.

First of all this is not doxxing this is a multi million dollar company blackmailing a citizen for political jokes online.

Secondly you get insta ban for doxxing on Sup Forums...

RIGHT! Lets all start a fund and hire idiots like this jackass to troll all over the net. CNN is going to loose ALL their advertisers soon. They cannot start a war with the user internet and think they are going to win.. Oh wait I forgot how stupid they really are!

Lol wtf

>implying Sup Forums isn't one person
>"Sup Forums"

Thanks Reddit for giving out this guys personal information.

I mean hey, if they want to start a doxxing war, they need to understand what the fuck they're dealing with.

I've seen anons on Sup Forums dox someone from a picture of their hand in 15 minutes.
Nobody is better at doxxing than Sup Forums. Anons from Sup Forums literally wrote their own facial recognition software to track down ANTIFA rioters, and doxxed several of them successfully (including Eric Clanton, who is going to be in prison for a very very long time)

Go suck a dick, you're the same shill that said "oh you're cry babies" about 3 hours ago in the first CNN thread. Sage this shill!

Makes it obvious why they went after video games huh.....trying to turn our cyber world world into one giant diversity friendly safe space with no problematic content being produced.....

CNN is full of CIA proxies and backed by several deep state players.....I'm sure they could utilise some sinister levels of resources should they really need to fuck your shit up senpai

ooh dox me next! fuck cnn!

> Implying people who use Sup Forums regularly have easily accessible social media.

Yeah, right. CNN is no match for the collective autism on this board. Pizzagate was just the beginning. Fucking bring it.

>making a list of jews who work for the same corrupt corporation is antisemitic doxxing

>CNN

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.

>because they have the resources to find out who you are.

nah they don't cause I've never made the mistake of talking about my real identity on twitter/plebbit

do you think that an anonymous imageboard doxxing someone is the same as a huge news network doxxing someone? you know, a news network that's supposed to be publicly held accountable and upholding ethical standards

>Sup Forums

Wrong website newfag. You want plebbit.

>resources to find out who you are

And do what? Tell everyone I'm a racist? They figured that out when they got my personal facebook account banned for fun posting.

left rachel a voicemail

these people never answer their phones after shit goes down

>thousands will lose their livelihoods, a lot of them would be innocent in regards to this "culture war"

There are no innocents at CNN.

Poke the bear.......

>they have the resources to find out who you are.
And then what? War? People getting killed for fucking with innocent 'wrong-thinkers'?

You think we are scared of CNN?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK CNN.

>IT'S AFRAID!
youtu.be/monY___QLdU

You switched Sup Forums and CNN though.

His dad's a Republican. Leave papa alone. He's probably more disgusted by his son than any of us could ever be.

AND NOW YA DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA

...any perceived power dissipates into nothingness once they do this...they are following the Alinsky playbook.