It is so cringy, butthurt the_donald fags starting a meme war under Sup Forums masks...

It is so cringy, butthurt the_donald fags starting a meme war under Sup Forums masks. When did threating and doxxing a pussy become unethical. That was a nice comeback from CNN fucking the reddit fag like that.

We have beach heads all over the Internet. They attempted to disrupt the meme economy, so we act accordingly.

this cringe damn, you dun goofd meme army will end you hehehehehe xd

He had lots of "nigger" postings. Why would he throw away his future and subject his family to harassment and death threats

This is cringy as fuck.

cnn are jews, stop standing up for jews, you fucking queer

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

JIDF get out reeeeeeeeee

I'm browsing trending posts on twitter right now and they are lumping us in with Reddit, saying "anonymous, Sup Forums and reddit team up against CNN"

No. No. No. No.

Fucking normie fags. We are not participating in a meme war on normie twitter with leddit faggots by our side because one of their users got doxxed.

This is fucking retarded.

this

4 Chan stands with CNN

WE ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS FAGGOTRY

GO HAVE FUN YOU REDDIT NORMIE FAGGOTS

9FAG WANTS TO JOIN IN TOO. MORE OF A REASON WE ARE STAYING OUT.

WE WILL NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THESE RETARDS.

WE CAN MAKE FUN OF CNN ON OUR OWN TIME.

i do appreciate their action. no one here really creates shit.

>comparing autistic communities on the internet to the Allied forces in WW2
>full scale meme war

yea nah this shit is getting out of hand and too cringe.

>user with an antifa flag in the background

Literally not user

Get the fuck out of here don lemon you faggot half-breed nigger mongrel

CNN is the first domino in a chain. knock it over and watch them begin to fall

le anonymoose these days are more of an anti-government antifa type of group now. check their kikebook it's literally all kike propaganda and blatantly fake info in their videos.

Youranonglobal is pure cancer. We take orders from youranonnews and they want nothing to do with this normie shit.

As soon as 9gag wanted to join us that should have been the last straw for any user.

When the person doxing you is a multinational corporation.

did I just trigger you

When memeing is outlawed, only outlaws will meme

It truly doesn't matter anymore. The whole internet is against CNN. The whole country wants the legacy media to shut up and die already. Just post as many redpills as you can, this is a golden opportunity.

That cringy shit was probably in a trumpgen

The last two years have been absolute cancer.

I guess so. Just being lumped in with reddit as if we're equals is something we'd never typically stand for. And now 9gag wants to join us and that makes me die inside. These aren't ideal allies.

Though it may seem a bit juvenile, I think what's really at stake should be considered, if they're doxxing random people, it sets a precedent that this type of behavior from them is acceptable. I don't think they should be blackmailing people, and silencing them under threat of harassment.

this

So are you a nigger or is English just your second language?