I want to write a book detailing my political philosophy, how do I start it?

I want to write a book detailing my political philosophy, how do I start it?

By writing it dumbass

I realized after I click the post button that I should have been clearer.

I have ideas. Any idiot can list off his ideas. I can't take my nutshell and expand it into filler, and I sure as heck don't know how to introduce it. That's what I'm asking for help with.

Explain why you're worthy of being listened to first off. Establish credibility.

Gas the kikes. Race war now. This is our slogan, our rallying call, and the essence of our core message....

find a pen and some paper

/thread

you have to read a bunch. go read at least 100 books like the one you want to write

Several years from now I plan to run for state office. I'll be third party but I intend to kick and scream as loud and autistically as possible, and I want to release this as part of that campaign.

You don't because politics is a complete waste of time and energy. What will be will be.

Summarize your beliefs, senpai

WE

First ask yourself, why would anyone care what your political philosophy is?

Do people constantly ask you what it is?
Has anyone ever asked you what it is?
Are you a person with a relevant professional or at least personal background?

When none of these things are true, do yourself a favor. Rub one out instead you'll get the same satisfaction and have something to show for it.

This. I have two friends irl trying to write their ideologies down and publish them somewhere, good luck that shits tough.

You have two options the way I see it.

Write a treatise that states your ideas and expands upon them in a coherent and relevant way and then either get it published in relevant journals so that people that matter see it or try to self publish. Self publishing requires you to be a person that has achieved enough to be considered worth listening to. So, probably not the way to go for you.

OR

You go the Ayn Rand route and use your ideas as part of a fictional story. In this case the story itself needs to be compelling enough on it's own so that people start thinking about the ideas you're writing into it.

Or, and this has nothing to do with either, you get a youtube channel and join the million other fucking retards shouting at clouds.

Start by analyzing your own terminology. Split it in as many parts as possible and describe what it's idea entails. Should give you fuel for more than 1 book.

>My race is my culture, not my skin color
>Immigrants good, opportunist transplants bad
>We need to secede to gain aforementioned authority to separate transplants from immigrants
>All civilian violence can be traced to drugs and/or adultery, ergo we need all out drug war
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

and more if I think of any, this is what I have off the top of my head

0/10

What works in Europe is different from what works in North America.

Detail and justify your criticisms of my beliefs

The first option is far more feasible than the second and is essentially (but not exactly, about 95% similar) what I'm trying to accomplish. I have zero fiction ability.

Gas the Kikes Race War now

youre a standard republican with edgy csa/american nazi fantasies, which i guess pretty much sums up this board but its not practical or probably even interesting to read about

If you don't know how to write a book you should probably not write a book.

Anyway first step is writing it down, a book is made one word after another, if you think you have ideas and you don't know how to put them on paper then your ideas are not that good.

Write a summary and expand it gradually

Agreed

Plz, don't step on snek.

The End.

I know how to put them on paper, but whenever I try it just becomes a jumble of unrelated sentences.

>standard republican
I am radically right. I stand against everything republicunts do but unlike republicunts I demand harsh penalties for many of those things.

I also believe that women should not have rights and we should gas the kikes, and similar things, but I can't put that in a book that's supposed to sway women to vote for me

What's your academic or political background? I wrote extensively for law review journals while still at Uni (jewing for job offers) and I can tell you that if you don't have at least some form of higher academic title you'll not even get a rejection notice from most publications.

>I know how to do fix my sink
>whenever I try water start spilling all over the place

Writing is hard, people think that everyone can be a writer but the truth is writing require dedication and a whole lot of time.

In uni right now. Will run for local office first, and because I'm pushing nationalism I'll be having this published through a local publisher to show how dedicated I am to my nation. Some jackass will no doubt send it to Amazon and there'll be ebook copies all over the world.

This is why nobody likes libertarians.

Define "this"

shut up gulag

>>All civilian violence can be traced to drugs and/or adultery
What the fuck kind of country do you live in?

A country with an opioid epidemic and legal weed

>My race is my culture, not my skin color
>Immigrants good, opportunist transplants bad
>We need to secede to gain aforementioned authority to separate transplants from immigrants
For the first point, it's both (well, using skin color as a shorthand for ethnicity. Obviously it's a lot more than just skin color). If you're trying to say some "blacks are only violent criminals because they have a shitty culture!"bullshit, then fuck off.

As far as the last two points are concerned, I'm only on board if said immigrants are white Europeans. If you're proposing some civic nationalist nonsense, then fuck off.

If you've never written a book, start by writing a manifesto.

with a pen and paper i assume

read books

Not to shit too hard on your dreams, but unless you've been involved in the 'junior' version of local politics for the last 10 years already, or are wildly popular in your area, you're looking at 10+ years of asslicking to get anywhere. In which case I recommend you keep your unpoular beliefs to yourself until you've built a circle and gathered enough support to push for something more than aide to an aide to an undesecretary of a local mayor.

Well, that's what I've been doing at least. Don't know if Austria is that much different from America but politics is always an 'old boys club' type of thing.

>we need all out drug war
you should put on a different flag. Gadsden isn't for you.

Afghanistan?

First thing first is the title...

Ron Paul is right.

>If you're trying to say some "blacks are only violent criminals because they have a shitty culture!" bullshit, then fuck off.
See the fourth point.

>If you're proposing some civic nationalist nonsense, then fuck off.
See the second point. Niggers wouldn't want to immigrate here, they'd just want gibs. The third point is there because the US constitution bans the states from filtering (free movement clause).

>unless you've been involved in the 'junior' version of local politics for the last 10 years already
This is about how long I intend to be there before I make the final leap, so this should work.

Freedom =/= liberty

Kek no, but some parts of it might as well be

Start with
'As we all know, op is a faggot ...'

once apon a time

>See the fourth point.
So in other words,
>"blacks are only violent criminals because they have a shitty culture!"
Getting rid of drugs isn't going to change their genetics. Sure, it'll make their situation better, but it won't be able to resolve the swathe of issues that come with a multiracial society. In a broader sense, it's naive to think that getting rid of drugs will be some magical cure-all for society.

By the way, if you're going to articulate race in ANY political sense that's even remotely pro-white, or otherwise articulates race (or in this case, the "culture of race") as a means by which groups are divided, guess what? You're going to be called a Nazi, fascist, etc. no matter what you do, and it's going to be something normies won't stomach all too easily. At that point, you might as well not be fucking bashful about it and be straight-up about the realism of race, or just not even mention race as a factor of your platform in the first place.

>See the second point.
No, yet again, fuck off with your civnat bullshit.

>I am radically right.
Lmao. isn't really all that far off. Unless there's something more to you, your platform is pretty much a copy/paste of several generic Republican viewpoints with some slightly more hardline stances here and there.

>all out drug war
WEW
LAD

>Getting rid of drugs isn't going to change their genetics.
The number of niggers that will remain after the drug purge will be too low for there to be very many, if any, violent ones. It'll be fine, trust me.

>You're going to be called a Nazi, fascist etc. no matter what you do.
So I co-opt it and/or turn it back around on the accuser.

>Your platform is pretty much a copy/paste of several generic Republican viewpoints
Part of my idea is that, because I'm third party and not controlled by some (((outside force))), my party can play the democrat game (i.e. keeping promises, having a fucking spine, and never apologizing) to accomplish conservative ends.

Pic related

I also didn't say that we shouldn't remove kebab

Well if you're in Uni now...do they still teach how to write papers in Uni, as like one of the basic things? Thesis -->Outline-->Conclusion. Writing a book is the same thing.

Look at any political type book. They're mostly just chapters on different sub-topics under an umbrella topic. Chapters=Essays.

As far as making it actually interesting to read, that takes practice. More talent=less practice required. Don't be afraid to pinch somebody else's style. You'll learn how to add your own twist to it. Just find some writing you like, and ask yourself what makes it enjoyable.

Try to say a lot with as few words as possible. Always be removing words that are not absolutely necessary.