You think Trump tricking CNN into a war with anti semites is just a coincidence?

You think Trump tricking CNN into a war with anti semites is just a coincidence?
You think it's just a happy accident that I'm seeing 300 new anti Jew/CNN memes per second right now?
You think Trump didn't know exactly what would happen when he reposted a funny WWE gif from a guy that has posted anti Jew/CNN memes before?

He had this planned all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ha3r3fnsU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdSWKWjf_8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

actually hes just redoing what he did in the elections
remember when he reposted meme from white genocide user
we made him change his profile to a bernie nazi supporter but we dominated the news for a while
then hillary attacked frog posters and that was her downfall
we're on stage 1 and going into stage 2 soon cnn goes after frog posters and then they meme magic some more repeating a fall with weaponized autism

I love Trump fanfiction

Trump secretly hates Jews because they got to his kids. He will strike at the moment of maximum damage and outjew the jew.

Once or twice may an accident. But he has perfectly executed this strategy at least 15 times.
This is just impossible. Even for a group of propaganda super geniuses. Let alone a single human.

I think Trump is god himself.

at least use the complete punished trump meme

this he's playing them like a master it's beautiful

So is this what, a ruse?
>pic related

You yourself have set the rules when you declared Trump set the war with Anti-Semites specifically. But the truth is, CNN set the war with the American PUBLIC.

Do you even know what message he put in there?

Wrong. The WWE gif was not what triggered them. Once CNN found the "virtually everyone at CNN is a jew" meme in HanAssholeSolo post history that's when they went full bore and blackmailed him.

You're a disinformation agent. This entire upset has nothing to do with Jews. Just a phony news agency.

Explain

There is no reason to believe Trump had any idea who created the meme.

Awesome shit. Hopefully this is cnn downfall then. I'll be glad to watch it burn

they put a prayer there

Pretty much this.
I only agree with about 75% of his policies and I still think that he might possibly be the smartest person who ever lived.

kissing some jew ass from time to time to not be JFKd and so they cant as easily paint him as antisemite and attack him for that. i dont trust trump either, but so far he didnt screw us over

This is how I know all the "normies fuck off back to plebbit" shit in threads tonight just shilling. I'm not saying it's not a problem, but you have to be a shill to not appreciate seeing these Jews get named and squirming around like rats. The kikes are pissing themselves right now.

>nothing to do with jews
Okay.

>This entire upset has nothing to do with Jews.
that would be something new for once at least

I'm wit CNN now ye
Ye fuck wit them, ye fuck wit me and that's not trash talk, that's truuf talk
Virgins the lot o ya! Have ye tried leavin ye fookin modda's gaf fer Christ's sake! Hahahaha
But ye think ye'll take down the biggest news network in de game? Shut yer fookin mout! No one in de world can take that CNN blackmail!
I predict CNN KO's pol in de tird round, yewl know ye lot o virgins made a mistake when de whole site clatters on de 404 canvas!
Eire! CNN! Fook pol and any1 who fuck wit em!!!
Hahahaha

At some point I hope that you guys can realize that not all Jews are in on this mess.

>not all Jews are in on this mess.
lmao

I already know what kind of answer you'll get

not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews, but on the end of the day an overproportionate amount of jews are (((jews))) and of the (((jews))) jews. so it would be idiotic to ignore this relation between jew and (((jew)))

Now you're just doing this for the (you)'s.

While it is true that they have overwhelming significance in areas that do affect the mind, not all Jews have to be exterminated.

rev 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make *(((them)))* to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

>*((( )))* put in by me

better save than sorry

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THEIR PARENT COMPANY, FUCK THE ENTIRE MEDIA HYDRA

Correct. Not every jew is a globalist Communist demon that wants to enslave all of humanity. But every globalist Communist demon that wants to enslave all of humanity is a jew.

Why not? You'll just come back stronger. Thanks, Hitler. They control mass propaganda in most countries because you couldn't kill them all. Thanks a lot. We're not making that mistake again. All of them are dying. No exceptions.

THEN OBEY YOUR GOD AND GET THE FUCK IN HERE

And those words are coming true my brother.

>Steve Bannon had this planned

Just because we're winning doesn't mean we forget Trump's an idiot figurehead.

How is your political affiliation compared with your parents?

What a wonderful time we live in where we can watch Revelation unfold before our eyes.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post.

Steve Bannon did say in a speech in 2011 if he could get a guy elected then he collapse the entire establishment of both parties within 4 years. He wants to tear down the government to rebuild it into one truly run by the people and not globalist overlords.

Is trump an ENTJ?

ENTP here

eat shit

Is there anything this man can't do.

It's only been what 6 months? This man is causing a global shit storm and destroying multi-billion dollar companies from sharing memes on fucking twitter.

What a time to be alive.

I'm so fucking....something
I don't know what
I'm not sure what to think
pic related I guess

Very nice an allusion to the famous quote by a Muslim, not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims

as other anons have said, it's not the metaphorical jewish guy down the street that i hate, it's the (((JEWS))) siting at the top of companies and governments trying to take as much from the people as possible and turn them into cattle.

You guys are dreaming.

Trump is not antisemite

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Deep down in his heart every Muslim is a terrorist.

And we can ALL agree that it is majority Jewish; I'm just not into destroying Innocent souls.

Good point. That goes for Muslims as well.

You approach the jew-wall with a piece of paper with something written on it and you stick it in the cracks of the jew-wall.

Last time I went i put death to Israel.

Nice coping mechanism, faggot.

it gets better. if the timetraverler theory is right, and trump is actually john titor, than trump would be the first president to have an animegirl version of himself, and defacto would have made anime real

God damn it gets sweeter every time

this might spice things up a bit.

>to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the forces of good
okay, but earlier
>It is impossible to fathom the depravity and horror inflicted upon people by Nazi terror.

that line doesn't sound like he sides with the Nazis at all......

If that is true, God be with him but at the moment he's supporting kikes so he can fuck right off

depends on who your terrorists are
youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ha3r3fnsU

I will never trust a Jew when there's a place for me to sign or a substantial amount of money involved, but I never have to worry about jews committing larceny or even littering on my property.

they might spray paint swastikas on it though, if you're renting the building to them

oh what am I talking bout, Jews don't rent from, they rent to
bah

idk, I'm still confused.
I want to believe, but there are parts that aren't adding up. I cannot be any more than slightly skeptical.

You people are wrong, all jews are ((jews)) when given the opportunity

If only it were true. I like Donald but, in terms of jewery... I dunno man. If true though, good times. Good times.

i like to believe that humans can overcome their genetic and social programming and those who manage to do so shouldnt suffer because of those who dont
>inb4 jews arent human

>jews arent human
Well kinda wanted to answer this, but now you took all the fun out of it...

This is actually correct. Throughout the modern history, the jewish population itself has been used as an expendable human cattle to further the agenda of the small jewish elite. Many of these arrogant jews don't even know that they've become the goyim themselves and they should also fight along with us, but that will never happen.

both ends of the jewish spectrum want the same results...earth and all who dwell there to be their personal slaves...like modern-day US who does fuck all for its own nation and calls it 'Patriotism'. it is Judaism plain and simple

>Implying anyone doubted wether the Memes were real or not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdSWKWjf_8

IF ITS WAR THEY WANT

ITS WAR THEYLL GET

but (((kushner))). what to do. And the 50 tomahawks.

Haha that's fucking hilarious!
Maybe trump is just a little bit childish? Ever given that some thought?

the 50 were the minimum Trump could do.

it still helped us avoid a conflict in Syria.

support Bannon

therefore, only anti-semites dislike CNN. Good goy love CNN.

It's obvious that this was planned. What do you think he timed this to coincide with Independence Day?

good point.

remember, we didn't win on Independence Day, that was when we declared our independence, thus the day we declared war
>The Patriots declared war on this day
>Today we declared war on CNN
odd.

I'm 100% sure he knew this and had it planned.
He is unlikely to hate jews in general but he knows their mentality and that certain subcultures among jews are a problem.
It's his way of telling them that he'll come for them if they don't reign themselves in, similarly to what Putin once did.
Next step is probably finding some high profile media jew to put into prison for rest of his life over some bullshit like tax evasion.
I bet he has already decided who this unfortunate guy will be who'll have to serve for educational purposes.

good point

CHECKED!

And yeah, this feels like the beginning of something big.

Chekkked
m.youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU&feature=youtu.be

just do not take this battle into meatspace
I repeat
DO NOT TAKE THIS BATTLE INTO MEATSPACE

this is a MEME WAR, not a shooting war.
Do your jobs and only your jobs.

and if you do, then don't forget your Bernie shirt

haven't seen this in a bit and it might be cringe/out dated

If its come to the point where to get elected a presidential candidate has to fool the electorate into thinking he is secretly an anti-semite, then the jews have lost anyways.

This time though we need better solution for the jews than work-camps.

Only Democrats sperg out and shoot at people

If you don't support the 2nd, you don't deserve the right to own a gun.

Only if it would have been hillary we would literally browse Sup Forums via short wave radio and the redpillers would have tomahawks inbound to their location.

Patience little one

They're coming for him

All those media companies listed are 100% jew.

I got....

Fuckin' checked

For posting this....

And this...

Stop doxxing and start memeing

the only good Kike is the dead one

prove me wrong

Checkm8 fag