How old were you when you realized the CNN Reddit Doxxing was intentionally done to boost CNN ratings?

How old were you when you realized the CNN Reddit Doxxing was intentionally done to boost CNN ratings?

>people stop watching CNN in droves
>CNN need ratings like cookie monster mmmyum yum
>CNN lets kill 15 yr old Redditor make Channers angry
>Sup Forums You did whaaaaaaat? This means war
>CNN Jew money ratings monster eat cookies again yum yum

And so on... good job morans.

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

I don't think this would bring viewers back, the public hates cnn and tv news anyways

whats a boycott shitlord ?

That would be great and all, but they aren't smart enough to think of a plan that complex.

I don't think anyone here is watching CNN anytime soon you fucking nigger

He's not 15.

Otherwise I mostly agree. It's also an excuse to shift the narrative aware from the fact that CNN created the Russia hoax.

>All future viewers 24 years old and younger will refuse to watch CNN from now on
profit????

Maybe (((they))) are.....?

So I been out of the loop for a while, can somebody tell me exactly what happened?

Some guy made a trump beating up CNN gif and CNN did something to them??

Unless getting low ratings and not knowing how memes work is part of their master plan, I'm going to say that they aren't that smart.

Premise is false. CNN ratings have been higher than normal throughout the Trump/Russia bullshit.

>Shill collecting info

>they aren't that smart

but sometime some thing happend so thats so true for the memes we did so thats a win lol

take your L what supremist

This is not likely intentional. This would boost ratings for a few days but in the long run destroy their ratings and their credibility.

>morans

Time for Pol to help his younger brother T_D
Whether you like it or not Pol and T_D are family.

>15 yr old Redditor
Until there's undeniable proof of this person and their exact age please stop spreading this message

Honestly, what makes you think CNN will suddenly get a ratings spike after this? Young people don't give a fuck about cable news and plus more Americans trust Trump over the media anyways. Face it, CNN is looking more and more like dickwads as the days go by.

LOL no

This timeline is hard to understand. First everyone is against the gif. Now everyone is against CNN. What's going on?

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you want the creator's life destroyed.

Of course it was done for the ratings, but that's not all. Other sites even worse than this one are doxxing CNN employees. They knew it was going to happen, they are trying to make these you guys look as bad as possible. So when you send them death threats and call the SWAT team on them, it just funnels right back in to their coffers.

This is why the Jews are able to control the media and politics. They goad you with a simple ruse and you bite hook, line and sinker with impotent rage. When CNN is done, you will be the bad guys

the harder we hit them the harder they will be when they get big.

He wasnt doxxed. His real name and location has not been revealed by CNN.

Try again morons.

>their ratings

WE'RE TAKING DOWN THEIR PARENT COMPANY, FUCK THE ENTIRE MEDIA HYDRA