15 year old kid??

Where's the proof this person was 15?? I can literally find nothing credible. Does anyone have sauce??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg9jm7tBEk
mobile.twitter.com/silverninaaa_/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is none, his own post on reddit before he deleted his account said he was in his 30's

source: he's an alt-right (sad-nazi) drumpfer, that makes him mentally immature so 15 makes sense

you have a shit taste in sluts, then again you're probably a sandroach permavirgin

IT'S REAL IN MY MIND, GOY! NEVER FORGET THE 15 YEAR OLD!

Yewl do fookin nuttin and yewl be glad of it! Fuckin virgins stuck in der modda's gaf think they can take down de biggest news network in de game!!! hahaha
No man alive can take dat CNN blackmail you absolute PUSSIES

He made pro-Trump memes on online messageboards

The Holocaust is a nonphysical event that took place when the jews tried to feel guilt. They were mindfucked for life.

awwww, look at the triggered kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg9jm7tBEk

he said he was a virgin

prove you have a better taste.

but is the "15 year old kid" stuff seriously a lie. I knew the guy from reddit was older but people started the 15 year old kid stuff so I didn't know anymore

the_trump fags and youtubers need a moral ground so they create 15 years old lie. This is the day Sup Forums got cucked once again and CNN become even stronger.

Ye know nuttin and yewl do nuttin hahahaha PUSSY

nice meme :(

hmm I guess in order to settle this "what's his age" argument we need his personal details

source of titcow on bottom left?

He is not 15. It is misinfo that they can point to and discredit.

mobile.twitter.com/silverninaaa_/media

I traceroutered him using bitcoin and used adaware to find his identity on faceberg, hes a 9 year old retarded child, that CNN likes tormenting
Sorry can't release details dont want Doxing our mentally challenge community.

Does it matter? Illegal either way.

(((You)))

Who cares. It's time to play by their rules.

Who cares about the truth, it's all about the narrative.

Damn Sup Forums fucked up again

There is no proof. It's disinfo shit.
You idiots fall for the dumbest shit. Just think about it. There is no evidence that he is 15 years old, we do not know who he is, we do not know his name, we don't even know if he lives in America.
Suddenly someone comes out and says he is 15 years old with no evidence whatsoever. Doesn't that mean that he was doxed? If someone figured out who he is and found out his age then that must mean he has been doxed. His name should be everywhere, but it isn't anywhere, because some faggot (probably CNN) spread a rumor that he was 15 years old.
They did it so that they can later deflect by saying that evil racists lied about his age. They will tie it to fake news crap.

Nobody actually thinks he's 15 you fucking nigger. If CNN wants to prove otherwise they'd be releasing information however. It's all according to plan.

bump

Based isareli poster