I am thinking seriously about converting. What does Sup Forums think?

Fuck pope. He is a Marxist cuck. I am thinking of converting to Buddhism or Hinduism. Probably Hinduism because Buddhism is too pacifist.
I do not want to be associated with the Christcucks who are literally inviting invaders in to Europe and US.
Was raised nominal Lutheran. But now Lutheran immigration and refugee services is bringing violent Somali Muslims into the US.
lirs.org
Every other major Christian organization is in on the scam.
Christianity is cuck ethics to the core.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEqjF-7pdGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you fucking heretic

Religion is overrated anyway, you might as well create your own if you wish too.

Orthodox Christianity, Byzantine style.

Hinduism is man made idol worship.

just become a deist. organized religion is for brainlets.

>Abandoning something the second things get a little bad
You are more of a cuck than the people you accuse of being a cuck.

Open your heart and God will guide you.
It is a grave mistake to try to chose a religion that "fits" you. You should adapt to religion through self-mastery and discipline, not the other way around.

>Idolatry

Fuck off you papist cuck. No wonder you people are getting thousands of invaders everyday and actually helping them come over and rape Europe.

If you want to kiss a nigger's feet just become a liberal.

This, Hitler was a deist.

I was thinking about converting also.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEqjF-7pdGM

Why the fuck would you go for the poop religion if you are white? If you are truely white and proud of it return to the faith of your forebearers and become a powerful pagan. If you feel strong about the message of Christ go to the only uncucked church, Christian Eastern Orthodoxy.

>abandon something for being the reason things get bad
Yes, sounds like a good idea.

>Why the fuck would you go for the poop religion if you are white?
>that flag

poop religion obviously being hinduism

What has Hinduism to do with poop?

why not convert to the religion that is correct?

Tee hee hee.

You know that poop thing is mostly a meme. Its not some religious edict. Its mainly the result of poverty and lack of infrastructure. Religious philosophy has nothing to do with it.

Nothing. Some people take Sup Forums memes & banter as truth.

t. Pajeet

No, I'm genuinely curious. Or is this an attack on the Indian ethnicity because they live in a third world shithole with poor sanitary standards? Because if we're going to attack them for something as harmless as that, then we should REALLY talk about white people unironically worshipping a hostile foreign tribe that's currently the biggest threat to our existence.

Christians are the coalburners of the soul and need to be treated as such.

just be an uncucked christian

You should probably read into the different religions before deciding. But if you're taking advise from Sup Forums about religion it doesn't really matter anyway, just pick one you like the sound of and say that's what you are.

lurk moar

>Or is this an attack on the Indian ethnicity

hello newfriend

>uncucked Christian

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver, believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further, because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism, because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Gott mit uns.

You must forsake your material desires and become the modern crusader.

You cuck do you even know what cast do you belong if you convert to Hinduism? . You are the faggot who is brainwashed in believeing that drinking cow urine is divine and taking bath in a sewer is the only pathway to heaven .

All religions are made up, but Hinduism comes under the meme tier category. You can literally watch this "religion" evolve on fucking wikipedia if you go back far enough in the page history.

Everything thats known about Hinduism was "discovered" in the last 800 years, mostly in response to Muslim rule.

Their entire existence is a joke

Why do you HAVE to choose a religion
are you in freemasons or something

Crusader under what leadership. The pope will be rallying the Christcucks against me instead of supporting me. It will be fighting both Muslims and Christians, if I launch a crusade on my own.
I am not afraid of fighting. But you need the people on your side to at least support you.

I don't need to lurk moar to get the poo in loo meme. Yeah, Indians are filthy - but that's their problem. Christians worshipping jews has some actual negative impact on our lives.

Fuck of Muzzie/Christcuck. Whoever you are.

1: I hope for your sake you know how this thing here works and just wanted to say something reasonable. Otherwise lurk before you post faggot.

2: Hinduism is by definition the traditional faith of the Pajeets (to which you can´t convert by the way). If the Pajeets are street shitting subhumans so must be their faith. There can be some good ideas about it, perhaps their forebearers were less subhuman when they first created this idol worship. Fact is that if you try to become Hindu today (which is impossible, you can only be born into it), if you buy into it you also buy into poop!

Sedevacantism is the final redpill. Don't become non-catholic.

Good choice

Nice try, but I respect a street shitter who fights invaders more than a kraut that is inviting invaders into his own country, knowing full well that his daughter will be raped by one of them.

>literally every christian is just like this pope

You don't need to convert to follow Hinduism, just start reading the Vedas and Upnishads and enlighten yourself.

>the Pope is sucking nigger toes!
>better convert to a nigger religion then!
You're a fuckwit.

The ones moving all those African migrants into the city next to me certainly are.

You forgot India under R1a rule. Their religion, culture and language comes from proto-Slavs.

Not everyone in Asia who is a Buddhist or Hindu is not a nigger.
But Pope sure sucks nigger toes & Christcucks sure worship a bastard Jew.

All these non-serious arguments are really helping convince me to decide to actually convert.
Because there doesn't seem to be a coherent argument against it so far.

don't worry, there are others who don't like the current Pope.

That pic is so fucking disgusting.
Is the nigger even a Christian?

>Cucktholic
>Jewtheran
Baptist and/or methodist is the only acceptable option here in america

Its not just the pope. It all the christian organizations that are actively bringing in Muslims into the US. The craziest thing you will aver see. Basically bringing in their own enemy.

Not many Krauts invited the invaders. We suffer from the same disease you do over in America. A powerful few with insane ideas (~0,1 %) and a sizeable brainwashed minority (~20%) with a white guilt complex. Sounds all to familiar doesn´t it? Only difference is that here in Germany the right side got forever destroyed with Hitlers defeat. Now we are not allowed to think anywhere right of center because that would make us "Nazis".