I'm curious to hear how many people on Sup Forums even bothered to reflect on what others (like African Americans) had...

I'm curious to hear how many people on Sup Forums even bothered to reflect on what others (like African Americans) had to suffer while mostly white males celebrated their independence.

I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX2-uT9kRSg
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

/thread

WE

If you hate America so much, why not leave?

Blacks selling blacks into slavery. They were already slaves in Africa by their own people and would have been far worse still being a slave there. You're welcome.

WUZ

Fuck America at this point desu, we need to rediscover our roots in our homeland

/r/kangz

Negroes aren't human, so anything you attribute to them insofar as man-made law is concerned, is null.

They weren't considered human back then, and they aren't now by anyone with a brain of any intellectual worth.

SLIDE
THREAD

Too busy celebrating independence to care about something trivial like that.

Fuck Black people.

Happy 4th of July.

>suffer
Wonder what their brethren in Africa were doing on July 4, 1776. Perhaps living in harmony? Eradicating poverty and hunger?

HEBREWZ
youtube.com/watch?v=VX2-uT9kRSg

agreed

ye my mon, dem black slaves in africa still today must endure their crule black overlords who sometimes eat their slaves alive and trade them like pokemon, fuck borders n law n shiiet.

You're not a black nationalist if you don't support a fascist black ethnostate in Africa

That's what all world wants, go back to Africa

I'm not allowed to celebrate an important day for my country because Africans were still selling Africans in Africa? Fuck off.

Nobody in america ever raped blacks but other blacks. If you check the crime stats white on black rape is exactly zero.

There's slavery still going on in the world today.
If you really cared about slavery then you would deal with it instead of posting pictures about something that happened 240 years ago.

>has to suffer
Maybe they should've shot their oppressors and earned their independence, instead they took it like the cattle they are.

Yeah...I don't give a shit.

Yeah, I'm very concerned about the fact that they weren't sent back to Africa when slavery was gone. They would build flying pyramids and shieeeet there.

Yes brother.

> 1776
You're too old to be here, fuck off

It was terrible, but it's just American history now. None of us were around for it. Hell, right now we're at the end of the rope for WW2 veterans, let alone slavery.

So the fuck what. Stuff happened in Histrory, there were wars, there was slavery (not just black people), innocent people were killed of all races.

Your'e an intellectual cry baby. Kill yourself

hiding in the jungle waiting for the mildly superior. recently converted islamonegroid to come lay waste to their village and kidnap everybody.

LMAO
You don't even believe that.

lol this is what fredrick douglas thought of the 4th, probably had white kissing and wiping his ass at the same time

what kind of races have 0 pride and literally parade themselves as objects of pity " feel bad for me omg "

now watch me whip now watch me nae nae

Zero because their is absolutely no reason do to so.

And stop excluding white women, faggot. They celebrated as well.

Why don't you do some research into who the slave traders actually were, the results might surprise you.
Most white people in history were piss poor, millions killed in wars for their masters, illiterate, uneducated cannon fodder for the elites you retarded moron

More blacks celebrate it so why don't you use your guilt trip on someone who actually cares.

I don't give a shit and neither should they. At that time, women didn't have rights either. I was born in 1992 though so everything has been pretty good for me. Why fret over shit from hundreds of years before I was born?

When Anthony Johnson was released from servitude, he was legally recognized as a "free Negro." He developed a successful farm. In 1651 he owned 250 acres (100 ha), and the services of five indentured servants (four white and one black). In 1653, John Casor, a black indentured servant whose contract Johnson appeared to have bought in the early 1640s, approached Captain Goldsmith, claiming his indenture had expired seven years earlier and that he was being held illegally by Johnson. A neighbor, Robert Parker, intervened and persuaded Johnson to free Casor.
Handwritten court ruling.
March 8, 1655

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling.[10] Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[11]

>This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life

You stupid faggot

White men brought blacks over as indentured servants. They got sold by muzzies YET were set free by whites after working for so long. It's a black man's fault blacks became permanent slaves

Anthony Johnson sued so he could keep other black people as slaves indefinitely

You literally only have yourselves to blame for "muh slavery"

Turn off the Kardashians and read a goddamn book

Your fucking endless stupidity gives me ulcers

He's black, man. There is no way he could possibly understand your plight.

Niggers can be happey that they were liberated from eternal poverty for the sake of their decendants, otherwise, all those groids today in America living free off their EBT cards and welfare would still be in Africa desperate to make the boat journey to civilisation. They should be happy that their great grandfather made that trip to America for their sake, or they would be sitting outside a hut made of corrigated tin sheets and found Cocacola boxes to this very day.

>that giga nigga
>that murderous face
>those shitty fake ass photoshop tears

So should I get some victim points because "muh mother's side is 1/2 Irish"? Because the Irish were also oppressed and treated like subhuman son Anglo lands?

No, now fuck off you whiney little fuckwit.

This is the right answer, you should offer them a free trip back to Africa as long as they stay there.

Shutup nig

Niggers still enslave other niggers, why don't you try and do something about that? Oh thats right, you just want free gibs and don't actually care.

Bye nigger, you'll never change.

>niggers
>human
I think you mean pet.

>be shit tribe
>get enslaved by other tribe
>get sold to white tribe

Bombs burst in the air is a reference to the war of 1812, nothing to do with American Independence.

Nice try nigger.

who cares. niggers are subhuman

who gives a shit, that happend over 100 years ago. Your'e free now you ungreatful cunt.

That's what everyone wants, so why don't you guys leave and build your own shit.

Who cares?

#BLAXIT

• One of the The first slave owners in the USA was BLACK
• All races kept slaves all throughout history
• When the Trans-Atlantic slaveships docked at African slave-markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves who were already slaves. It was Arab Muslims and Black Africans themselves who captured members of rival tribes and took them to the coastal slave-markets to sell to the Whites and Jews. White people didn’t go into Africa and kidnap free black people. They barely needed to get off their ships to buy slaves, it was like buying McDonalds at a drive-through. The slaves were already at the slave-market in chains, ready to go.
• In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe, particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians. The men were galley slaves, and the women were sex slaves. This was more brutal than working on a plantation or as a domestic servant.
• Native Americans and Jews owned Black slaves too, but no one seems to assign a collective guilt to modern Native Americans and Jews for their slavery. In fact, Jews were the biggest slave-owners in America per capita.
• Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times, whereas slavery still continues in Africa to this day. In Mauritania slavery was only made a punishable offense in 2007!
• Less than 2% of Whites in America ever owned slaves
• Only 5% of the black slaves transported across the Atlantic actually went to the modern U.S. Most in fact went to Latin America to serve Hispanic slave-owners. But we don’t look at modern Hispanics as evil slave-owners.

No one cares about niggers.

You're right, we should have picked own cotton. We were lazy, but now we're tired of your compulsion to make every-fucking-thing about slavery, we get it " whites are devils." But, have you thought if the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade didn't happen you would be drinking muddy water, and getting your insides eaten by parasites. Be thankful we allowed you to be free and not scrubbing our fucking floors.

Who fucking cares?
Niggers are shit and have done nothing for the world. You live easy because of us. You should worship the ground we walk on for making life so fucking easy.

>He comes to the autism capital of the world and poses an empathy question?

Reclaim your true heritage.

People who confuse empathy with guilt. Acknowledging the treatment was fucked up and bringing them over was a mistake doesn't mean "OH NO. I'M GUILTY. I'M BAD! LET US SELF-FLAGELLATE!" You have the emotional awareness of a fluff-tangled dingleberry.

Stable men can admit and call out a mistake when they see one. This guy almost does it:
But the "White Guilt" meme has been pounded so deeply into his head, he can't make the point without saying "But we did them niggers a favor!" He just had to say that; because in his shallow little zone, admitting it was a mistake is making him feel like he's saying all Whites are evil or should feel ashamed. It isn't and they sure as fuck shouldn't.

While very real, if someone accuses you of White Guilt for simply admitting a mistake made by Whites, they are actually trying to guilt you into feeling like a traitor. I see Jews and Blacks doing this to their own all the time for criticizing one of their many mistakes. Reverse guilting. It's very clever.

No black man today suffered slavery, so it doesn't matter. Sins of the father cannot be a thing if we're really interested in living rational lives.

At the end of the day bad shit happened to everyone, including whites. What nobody can stand is the double standard.

Imagine if we left them all in Africa. They'd still be living in their shapeshifting pyramids in the sky, and would totally not be starving to death in abject squalor

>have complete independence for the better part of history
>do nothing with it
>lose it
>bitch about the consequences.
Yep. Sounds right

Setting them free was a mistake.

so non-americans couldnt celebrate an american celebration?

whats the issue

funny thing is, they still do it today

99% child labor is black kids sold from other countries in africa, mostly to south africa

I woke up at 1AM to watch the fireworks. They were nice. Yeah, we respect their Independence here.
Oh...you were talking about niggers? Yeah, you're right, they're bad, we should come up with some sort of solution about the nigger problem. Something....what's the word.....

This. Who gives a flying fuck?

I could care less what some stupid Niggaboo Niggers went through. Crack that whip boys!

I don't care about them.

WE WUZ RAPED IN THE ASS

What's the difference between blacks suffering in America and suffering in Africa? In America they didn't starve.

You're welcome.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

>caring about niggers

Not a day goes by when I don't wish slavery in the Americas had never existed. All these poor, poor people of color would now be living lives of luxury in their native Africa. We should start a movement to send them back to their ancestral homelands like they so deserve. It's the right thing to do. Be on the right side of history my friends.

Best best

Kill yourself

So by that poster, slavery is over since almost 150 years ago?

Coolio. That's a lot better than what libshits want you to believe usually.

>the country that would lead the world towards the abolishment of slavery is born.

Pretty good day to be human desu.

>black people
>black
>people
What?

Why would I care about another race? they should be happy they were freed in the first place bunch of ingrates.

Niggers were a tool sold to us by the Dutch and their own African masters. Niggers have never been anything more than something to be used. Just look at their own "homeland"

Why does fucking everything have to be about them? The niggers need to fuck off and so do the LGBT, they already get too many of their own pride days so they should just accept that others can have theirs like they keep crying about their own.

They cry about acceptance every day but they refuse to accept other people.

Fucking niggers the lot of them.

You could go back to Africa? Your ancestors suffering has given you a better life.

>Thinking America was the one that started abolishing slavery
American education.

Blacks that don't like America should go back to Africa.

Considering the "bombs bursting in air" was in the war of 1812, your claim that you had to wait 100 years for emancipation is incorrect, further proving you are indeed a double nigger

Zero once enslaved African American are alive, and not for a couple of generations.

If niggers don't like America, I want to be in America, I am willing to take their place and work that forklift all day all night.

Don't blame white people for slavery. Your own brothers were the ones who originally sold you into slavery. White people simply saw it as an economical advantage.