Why weren't you with her?

Reality has a liberal bias.

If you understood the most basic facts about social correlation, it would be instantly obvious next to no one is wealthy on Sup Forums, and nearly everyone is a flaming racist with major anxiety issues who went all in for tangerine fucktard.

Sane people would notice the rich and powerful are largely all Democrats or moderate Republicans very much in the Romney mold. They are never Klansmen or Trumpists. Even baby hands himself is likely deeply indebted trailer trash, as proven by his incessant refusal to release his tax returns like every other President.

Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED, flaunt their pedestrian bigotry, and think magic internet money is an easy ticket to a pimped out car.

You should have let her win. We'd have banked good paying jobs, free mental health treatment,and we'd be halfway to flying cars. Instead our country and the rest of the world gets to lose sleep and money worrying about how hard the most powerful man on earth shit his pants on Twitter this week.

Pathetic.

Such a good goy! I love you!

Yeah I know. It feels pretty good.

Are you retarded?

Have you been rolling 88's all night? Czeckted

to op.

>Reality has a liberal bias.
It has not

>Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED
>You should have let her win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for pointing out the inconsistencies in your eternal butthurt. How does it feel to live in a world where nothing makes sense?

I don't like kid fuckers.
I don't like niggers like you pretending they're not fucking children.
You should be executed for their crimes.

what's this?

I'm wealthy and on Sup Forums I flip houses. So I can shit post all night as long as I make the right purchases and work hard fixing toilets, drywall etc. I suppose you want a country where everyone else gets the rewards of my hard work and risk. Fuck That.

Something that will activate your almonds, grate your cheese and clean your toilet at the same time.

Your either very evil, or very dumb.

what sort of tiny willied mong wanks with their wrist?

If reality has a liberal bias why didn't reality end up with her winning?

>If reality has a liberal bias why didn't reality end up with her winning?
What part of Russian hackers don't you understand?

>our election was HACKED
We use paper ballots here in Florida

>Insane people refuse to acknowledge our election was HACKED
Wow you mean they magically hacked my paper ballot here in Michigan?

She's a fucking neocon you mong.

Seriously why even respond to these threads they are either by
-A retard
-A shill
-Someone who isn't a retard but is completely brainwashed and believes and regurgitates whatever the telebox tells them
-A troll

I WAS WITH HER ALL ALONG AND SHE STILL LOST
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELVES NAZI SCUM.
ENJOY YOUR FUCKING ANGRYWHITEMENISTAN