CNN DOXXED

Wolf Blitzer
[email protected]
8929 Holy Leaf Lane
Bethesda, Maryland 20817-2654
(212) 600-1188
More incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/8929-Holy-Leaf-Lane,-Bethesda,-Maryland-20817.dash.2654-_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
zillow.com/homedetails/8929-Holly-Leaf-Ln-Bethesda-MD-20817/37267017_zpid/
mobile.twitter.com/behrpaint?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice

nice try cnn

No objections.

Nice, keep them coming.

I'm wit CNN now ye
Ye fuck wit them, ye fuck wit me and that's not trash talk, that's truuf talk
Virgins the lot o ya! Have ye tried leavin ye fookin modda's gaf fer Christ's sake! Hahahaha
But ye think ye'll take down the biggest news network in the world? Shut yer fookin mout! No one in de world can take that CNN blackmail!
I predict CNN KO's pol in de tird round, yewl know ye lot o virgins made a mistake when de whole site clatters on de 404 canvas!
Eire! CNN! Fook pol and any1 who fuck wit em!!!
Hahahaha

Brian P Stetler
666 Greenwich St Apt 605
New York, NY 10014
More incoming.

Cheeze pizza is underway.

Does he have nice house?

>hey wolf
>are you familiar with battletoads?
>no?
>HOW ABOUT NAZI FROGS??

666. Spooky.

Actually, there is no streetview available.
Also, there's a fucking AIRPLANE on the google maps image

W-what does this mean?

I especially hate this bald effeminate prick.

Guys I'm tired

I thought pirates went extinct?

Me too, he needs to learn his lesson

ever been to Somalia?

It's late, time to sleep.
Pillow so soft, blankets so warm.

>666

A FUCKING LEAF

>Bethesda, Maryland 20817-2654
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/8929-Holy-Leaf-Lane,-Bethesda,-Maryland-20817.dash.2654-_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy

good fuck that beady eyed kike

BUMP

Karma's a bitch and so are we.

Lmao

Looks like a nice place.
How do I become fake news media?

hi wolf, come here to dox yourself?

Spread this image on Twitter, get #CNNBlackmail trending and recruit as many normies as we can. Do your part.

Faggot and jew, the worst of both worlds

How is there no streetview? wtf

Do not step on snek

Calling it right now CNN CEO Jeff Zucker will resign over this. Nobody is minding the children over at CNN, problems all the way to the top.

oh man so what if the kid kills himself as a direct result of all this? could CNN be held legally responsible?

BUMP

These were already released several days ago. OP is a giant LARPing faggot

Probably because (((they))) live there. Interesting neighborhood.

I hope Don Lemon fucking dies.
He represents everything I hate.

What's going on can someone give me a small recap?

Digits and the kid kills himself

if anyone's house gets torched, it should be his

Or its a private community.

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA FREE SPEECH FOR ALL
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA FUCK YOU CNN
USA USA youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

Cnn are blackmailing a reddit user over making a gif.

Just a threadly reminder, the bombing will be done by a democrat, so cnn and contractors, no need to dox here if you are looking for a white supremacist, trump supporter or another muaah racist to kill one of yours.

Call your local chapter and let it confirm, for the rest, enjoy the happening and watch how democrats AND cnn crash with no surviviors

zillow.com/homedetails/8929-Holly-Leaf-Ln-Bethesda-MD-20817/37267017_zpid/

@KFILE fucker

Bump.

He doesn't have to.
In Soviet Europe, Somalia comes to you.

dox.andrewwkaczynski.com

Someone make a doll with CNN as the head, and hang it from a tree in their yard.

Have a sign that says something like "we'll release his identity If any of that changes"

So why is pol sticking up to a redditor?

Dont do anything stupid, its a set-up. Any fucker that goes to their homes to try some shit will get fucked by private security and validate them. They'll report 'far right attack squads' targetting them, ofcourse instigated by Trump.

>Trump Wrestle gif
>CNN blackmail to release gif maker info
>Internet rage

Isn't that kushners place

Wait a sec, doesn't that cul de sac kinda look like a Jewish star?

it involves memes

we care about internet freedom and rekting CNN

>wolf blitzer
lol try to make a better fake name next time, like maybe bolt vanderhuge or biggus dickus

the "friend" is a "democrat", according to what will be left behind

No street view even though it's not a gated road

Him and his wife frequent the Barnes & Nobles in downtown Bethesda

>666 Greenwich St Apt 605
No, Kushner lives in a way nicer apartment than this lol

Yes, lynching a doll will surely not feed into the narrative that "muh violence against reporters is on the rise because of Trump"

That cuckle ass faggot is like 10 minutes from me. I should go to his nice ass neighborhood and blast NWA while driving my work vehicle through his yard

Absolutely hate the bald guy. Shameless liar and unbelievable hypocrite.

The problem with CNN isn't what they report, since no one watches them. The problem is that they, and others, have control over the chunk of the narrative that nations and governments base policies and opinions on... and they're all lying.

try to use that angle, if you can. We need to strip them of their right over the narrative.. who watches them means nothing, it's the weight they're allowed to carry while being irrelevant for viewership

Violence against reporters will be as common as Niggers shooting each others. Already normalized, and now imagine democrats bombing first

I think it's more about attacking CNN then defending him.

That wrestling gif that Trump tweeted made CNN so butt hurt and salty that they are now doxxing the poor fucking 15-year old patriot who made the thing.

>people complain CNN threatened to dox someone
>people proceed to dox CNN
So how does this make you any better than CNN? But I suppose bad tactics don't exist only bad targets right?

If "has" isnt a kid, then he needs to lawyer up. This screams lawsuit and multi million settlement.

I don't think that's entirely why.. blackmailing a 15 year old kid for making a meme is ridiculous.

We never pretended to uphold morals and ethics.

BREAKING
Behr Paints, an advertiser on CNN, has its private messages open on twitter. Spam them with #CNNBlackmail propaganda.
mobile.twitter.com/behrpaint?lang=en

>Federal felony

what

trump didn't even tweet the original .gif. it got posted on reddit then someone esle posted it on twitter where trum pfound it. cnn fucked up going after this kid, but trump isn't even connected to him in any way.

"""We""" are not an international news outlet goy

Nobody is claiming moral superiority here, you retarded leftist shill.

This may come as a surprise to you, but not everyone is a virtue signalling betamale fag or fag enabler.

Come on CNN, you can make a better plea for mercy than that.

stfu retard. hiding your country only multiplies its potential cuckiness by 10

Great list.. everyone please pass this around and share it.

Get a job at RT.

Yeah it's fucking crazy, ye know it would be one thing if the gif did actually promote violence against CNN but it doesn't so I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Exactly. Sup Forums has lucrative dealings all over the Internet and must maintain a lucrative meme market in order to thrive. Our ports abroad must remain secure.

it's called firing back

Oh and dump the "15 year old" meme. Only leaves us exposed if he turns out to be adult. Doesn't matter what age he is.

Saved.

>a plain pizza

You monster. Godspeed.

Good job, now lets gets some autodailers going

>CNN shoots someone
>people shoot back
Oh wow no, you're only allowed to lay down and bleed to death, goy!

You think we'll sit around and let them walk all over us. They hit us, we hit back 10x harder.

This. Jack (((Poseibic))) or whatever his name is claimed it was true, so you know it's fake.

There is no evidence of it.

Where is the @KFILE reporter ?

someone print and post flyers all over the us

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____