Black/pol/ here. How do I find a traditional white wife?

Black/pol/ here. How do I find a traditional white wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fVhBOcUv4QY?t=1123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't, you find a black traditional wife.

Move to a cuck country like Sweden or something

Kill yourself nigger and go the world a favour

thats a boy

Sup Forums will offer you their sisters if you have BBC genes. They secretly worship the BBC.

The filthy commie horse fucker has it right on this one.

this

>traditional
>white
>willing to marry a black guy
pick two

and?

Go back to Africa

You have a better chance now than ever before. Don't listen to these pathetic beta manchildren who never had a shot to begin with.

youtu.be/fVhBOcUv4QY?t=1123

you're a faggot and should be put down

Get a mail order brider from the Balkans

kek

>Sweden
>traditional white wife

That's flattering.

just a heads up

You don't, fuck off.
Don't poison our gene pool. Be a king in yours.

Join a white church or something. Why wouldn't you want a traditional black wife though? I get the feeling that niggers are the biggest self-haters, they'll jump at the chance of having a white woman over a sheboon everytime.

More power to you dude. I stay away from white women. Their fucking nuts.

Yewl do fookin nuttin Floyd, I can smell ye nasty black ass from here

/thread

wrong, he finds a traditional latino wife, always mejorar la raza, maybe even asian if hes into that.

latino women are much more likely to r*cem*x and have the same features as white women. If they never get sun they're basically white.

HOWEVER. if you absolutely must you find a trashy white girl and try to fix her up. It's no loss to the wh*te r*ce if you save a failing person. But this is incredibly hard to do. You're much more likely to find an already good condition woman who is likely to racemix in latinos or arabs. But christians in the middle-east are few and muslims won't religion-mix so if you want religious girls you need to put on a persona of a religious man).`

Ill show you inside this warm metal box.

/thread

If a white woman decides to date a black, she is not traditional

There's one in a tree near you, just remember to poke your head through the hole of the rope on the way up