When will you shitty westerns learn

When will you shitty westerns learn
Your leaders that you hate so much and accuse of being slaves to the kikes for importing Muslim refugees in bulk are actually highly intelligent beings only doing such thing to keep your countries from drowning in its own degeneracy
>Islam doesn't allow LGBT, trannies or feminists.
Are you too blind to see it?
Why do you think instead of actually having refugees that come from areas with on going wars (like Syria) you get lazy jihadists like afghans Pakis and Africans
If all your refugees were Syrian you would drown even more in your "progressive" degeneracy
Muslims have saved Europe from degeneracy time and time again
The only reason Europe is so advanced and so powerful today is because Muslim conquest forced them to be
But now because the Muslim world itself is falling into degeneracy too the world had to resort to shitty measures like mass immigration to save Europe which will in turn force the Arab and Muslim world to advance
>it's all a game
>>this is the ultimate red pill anons

Islam is a religion of inbred pedos, just like judaism

Go back to inbreeding with your sister you filthy muzzie

That's the white version you might wanna edit that to say cousin instead of sister, fatty
>implying Christianity isn't
Abrahamic religions are all like that but they are the only good religions
God isn't real btw

Blow yourself up in the nearest mosque, thanks.
Sincerely,
The entire world

wtf are you even talking about faggot, you caused the fucking dark ages.
Look it up. Muslim "golden age" happened at the same exact time as european dark ages. You faggots raided, invaded, and kidnapped us. You brought everything to a fucking standstill along with vikingniggers.

Outside the south it doesn't occur. Even there it's only rarely. Unlike your scar upon the earth. No we are advanced because we lack inbreeding, and have a culture that promotes reading more than one book

Yeah, except the "white version" is objectively false. We BTFO'd the consanguinous marriage myth years ago. But with Mudshits? It's provably true.

If you read a bit more history neutrally instead of cheering for your nation like it's a soccer team you'll understand how Islamic conquest started europes upbringing
My brother how would your Arab grandfathers say if they heard you speaking like this

>fucking your sister is okay because americans are fucking their cousins
>islam being a religion of inbred pedos is okay, because christianity is too

An hero. Now.

You realize its the people performing the degeneracy who are in support and vote in leaders that want to import muslims, right?

It's okay boys one day you'll wake up and thank us
We are saving you from the horrors of our kike cousin despite the fact that we should be siding with them

It's all a play user

>Muslims have saved Europe from degeneracy time and time again

citation needed

>islam is not degenerate
have a sage abdul

What about your Jewish grandparents?

Oh no! How will I ever recover

Rome existed before islam was a sperm inside of a goats ass

It's all over, the sky turns gray as the ground splits up with tongues of flame shooting out of it to slowly drag me down to the depths of hell
Rome was fueled by Persians
The Middle East just keeps giving baby

I have been thinking this too. The real Illuminati probably aren't stupid and if this forum got all of these conclusions in a few maturation years, those at the top had it figured out for decades.
What if they are disgusted about the fall into degeneracy? Did they engineer this oncoming war to kick start real space age? Are they reviving the martial spirit of Europe once again by fire and blood?
It's all a game...

If you are really Muslim, you won't ;^)

The Abrahamic triad will be enslaved and genocided off the face of the earth.

I legitimately hope we bomb and eradicate all your people. Even if it's on Israeli orders, and the goal is just to kill the Palestinians. You things have the haughty idea that we should even consider you humans, and on top of that let helpful to the west.

You know Achmed i actually have to thank your goat fucking shit religion. the more you rape and blow yourselves up in Europe the more Americans don't like you. And it will be a matter of time before the EU crumbles not being able to support you fucking freeloaders. Every bomb and rape is one step closer to throw commies of helicopters and hang globalists. Then of course you will be next to go.

>to keep your countries from drowning in its own degeneracy
If they truly wanted to prevent this, they'd have stopped being leftist.

Doing Gods work nip

Yeah, it's all the middle east, ancient greece was made by arabs

Have fun becoming a part of Israel, mudslime.

I'm not Palestinian
I'm a Nationalist and I'm strongly against refugees and I would rather die defending my own land than be humiliated as a refugee in someone else's country living off someone's else's money

Israel isn't that bad except for the whole Arab hating thing really

No but there is plenty of them in your country. Besides how we would be able to tell the difference? Inbred Muslim vs inbred Muslim.

Why do you not take pride in your region if you really are a Jew cuhh?

Inbreeding is a thing for the bedouins since they live in tent and only have their cousins around
We raided Europe for slaves and brought back the good looking women

>Rome was fueled by Persians

Nope, Shapur 1 built 37 new cities for his Roman captives. He wanted their Roman know how to rub off on the sandnigger subhumans of his empire. Persia was a repressive, mystic shithole for the most part.

Of course it'd still be pretty hard to tell the difference with all 300 pounds of fat on your forehead obstructing your vision

Exactly, that's why it fueled Rome to keep bettering itself

>Rome was fueled by Persians

Muslims take pride in pre-mohammed civilizations

>implying isis isn't American

What is this marvelous piece of art sir?

Also obligatory kill yourself commie

what? If anything Rome's campaigns forced the Persians to stop being so subhuman all the time. You were nothing but sluggish, tax cattle for most of your existence. That's why the Muslims were able to take it all over so easily.

I'm not Persian
It was a shitty civilization but having competition forced Rome to become stronger

They look very american to me

Also I can just claim to be roman just as much as you guys can't you find a different argument I'm getting bored

The Beast (1988)

Good job triggering the americans.

Good brother. Spread this conviction among your people. We need more people like you. I believe we can all get along, each race, culture to have their own geographic home.

Idk if this is an actual swede or a fellow Muslim but I just wanna say I adore your culture and I adore the fact that other Europeans are so jealous of it they try to slander it at every given chance

Inbred subhumans contribute nothing. It means nothing to have stars in your eyes when gazing upon your superiors.

>WE WUZ PERSIANS AND SHEEEET

If the lgbt is a degeneracy how will you call beheading for leaving islam?

Thanks,

is Jordan turning islamist yet?

I tried they won't accept it
I even made a thread on here about my ideals a long time ago,everyone seemed happy except for the Jews
I'm no more inbred than you are Tyrone Why would I claim an inferior culture like Persia when, being Levantine, I have many other superior to choose from It doesn't actually happen here
The only time I ever heard of someone getting killed over religion here in Jordan was a Christian family killing their sister because she converted
And it's not because we're so zealous but because betraying your family's religion is betraying your family that's why it's huge taboo
Never have never will

Yes. Instead of developing useful thing, euros was forced to make more advanced military.
By your goat logic: it is mahometian fault,that euros became bloodthristy conquerors and oppresors of colored minorities.

>have degeneracy problems
>import a shitty religion to make it all even worse
There's no masterplan, sandnigger filth. Our leaders are just cucked retards.
Only a proper right-wing movement can fix this degeneracy, not your retarded goat-fucker cult.

>ous (ID: 2dE+1NsE) 07/05/17(Wed)06:11:59 No.132460716▶
>File: USSRvs

You are worse than Jews.

But our retarded goat fucker cult IS a right win movement

>It doesn't actually happen here
So you recommend taking "refugees" by the EU because you haven't seen SHIT and you're sitting safe in Jordan. Yet you know the "refugees" come from places where beheadings take place. I'd rather stay among gay degenerates than dangerous uncivilized barbarians.

What happened to your post user?

It's not our fault you're importing the wrong kind of refugees
The reason these people do such things is not because of Islam but because they live in poor backwards societies
((((And they're also genetically inferior))))

Since when are there refugees in Poland anyway I thought you had way too much Jews to ever let that happen

and don't think we don't have refugees in Jordan either, it's just that we don't hand them our balls so they don't dare do the kind of shit they do over in your countries
Instead they are forced to adapt to our culture and language and work for little money or live in camps in the deserts if they refuse

>not because of Islam

the fact that goatfuckers shout allah akbar before exploding has noting to do with religion

You see Ivan, not all muslims follow the same version
In non communist countries people are allowed to think for themselves
This in turn results in a greatly decreased number of mentally ill people choosing to kill others with them when they wanna kill themselves

This make me ponder:

Why there are no suicide bomber outside of islam?

Why are there no school shooters outside of Christianity?
Two can play this game